Page 75 of 101 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 2513
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so I’m assuming the rotation will probably look like this…..

Jakob/Jock or Drew? Collins when healthy
    KJ/Thad
    Doug/Devin
    White/Lonnie
    DJ/Tre

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I swear if I don’t see any good signing soon, I’m switching to Bucks or Atlanta.
    How many players do you want? We have like 19-20, and probably 17 have guarantees. I think the signings are done. May be a small trade or two to come, but you may want to look into league pass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruh typical filipino go switch
    Dude, I’ve defended my Spurs against Laker fans forever, living here in LA , got booed on Staples jumbotron wearing my Ginobili jersey and even fearing for my life , because this was the best, managed team of ALL professional sports. But boy, it sure doesn’t look like the best managed team right now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the question is the team of Cadillac Anderson and Walter Berry better than this team today?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the question is the team of Cadillac Anderson and Walter Berry better than this team today?
    Don’t forget Grampa Jones, Paspaj, Wingate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, I’ve defended my Spurs against Laker fans forever, living here in LA , got booed on Staples jumbotron wearing my Ginobili jersey and even fearing for my life , because this was the best, managed team of ALL professional sports. But boy, it sure doesn’t look like the best managed team right now
    well, go back in time and tell your old self that it wasnt worth defending the Spurs against Lakers fans and fearing for your life because you’re going to switch teams anyway. Would save him the trouble.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. And that's the Truth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yea,this team isnt pre robinson bad

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 2022 secound round that the spurs receive is the most favorable between Detroit/L.A Lakers/Chicago ?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well, go back in time and tell your old self that it wasnt worth defending the Spurs against Lakers fans and fearing for your life because you’re going to switch teams anyway. Would save him the trouble.
    naw!!!��������

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    on facebook too...thats a pity that we gonna keep them. The suns trade made sense for both teams
    The only issue with trading Thad for Saric and Smith is that, our over limit roster will be even over crowd and we would need to get rid of more players. Can't see them waiving 3 players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs officially announced signing of Zollins

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t forget Grampa Jones, Paspaj, Wingate
    actually, that was a pretty damn good team, Robinson’s rookie year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs officially announced signing of Zollins
    Dang, here I was hoping they’d send us a 1st along with Zollins for Thad.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only issue with trading Thad for Saric and Smith is that, our over limit roster will be even over crowd and we would need to get rid of more players. Can't see them waiving 3 players.
    It’s not just that. Saric is not an expiring. He has a year after this one, and will likely be out hurt this entire year. We’d need more than a meh Jalen to take him back.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Would Be Yes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well that team won 28 games and bad enough to get the 1st overall pick (Drob), followed by 4th (Anderson) and 3rd (Elliot). There’s still hope that we could get those high picks if they tank the right away. Just don’t spend it on another teen-ager.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well that team won 28 games and bad enough to get the 1st overall pick (Drob), followed by 4th (Anderson) and 3rd (Elliot). There’s still hope that we could get those high picks if they tank the right away. Just don’t spend it on another teen-ager.
    Spend it on the right teen-ager.

FIFY

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tick tock

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait, so you don't support the team - you support whichever front office makes shrewd personnel decisions?

Never saw anyone wearing a RC Buford jersey while the Spurs were winning championships.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone in the whole ing league knows who these players are.
    (Eye roll) yes they kno them based off previous stats...everyone here says AFA is washed up...so how does pop change that narrative to raise his and to a lesser extent Young's value...by showcasing them same way he did for Gay n Mills...again being nice guys n doing right by players while hopefully netting better assets...and if they're not concerned with playoffs it helps the tank which is why they over utilize forbes...come on get with it people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait, so you don't support the team - you support whichever front office makes shrewd personnel decisions?

Never saw anyone wearing a RC Buford jersey while the Spurs were winning championships.
    I don’t know your point, but I like the Spurs entire organization and the players. But lately my faith in PATFO has been shaken.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking at Spurs Twitter today it seems the Ben Simmons acquisition is still a hot topic....it won't die...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any word on Keita Bates-Diop? I'm hoping they can figure out a way to keep him around.

He has some solid defensive tools and could still be useful if his offense improves.

Thread Information