NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Anyone who says -- "give us a list of"

"tell us why blah-blah"

Sound familiar?

And they aren't actually cool at all.
    So you are jealous of posters that aren't actually cool?

silverblk mystix
    So you are jealous of posters that aren't actually cool?

lol jealous

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    rofl "cool" posters

...that has a clique that you aren't a part of

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    As I told you on the other thread, Holocaust denial is a misnomer. Let's talk about it on this thread which I started on another forum.
    http://forum.sbrforum.com/politics-e...st-denial.html
    I followed your link to the other forum, watched all 6 holocaust denial youtube videos you posted then followed your link on that forum which led back to a thread on this forum and read all of that thread. It was all so interesting that i want to discuss it further but I feel I need more information first. Do you have more links or youtube videos you can share?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    Random, why are you so butthurt over Cosmored?

I agree, he has some pretty strange ideas.

Still...

Do you know what the IGNORE option is?

Get over it. Stop being a vengeful sissy. You have free will don't you? Simply don't read his material or respond to him if you don't like it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He is a Hollocaust denier.. He should be banned from life let alone a forum

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    He is a Hollocaust denier.. He should be banned from life let alone a forum
    You mean Random?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This stuff is funnier than . Sooooooooooooooooooo many of you dig the out of the joust/ /wahwah/moan and the groan. Most of you click on and it 's straight to where the battle/conflict/turmoil is going on. Say that ain't so. And you want to ban those who give you that enjoyment? Weird!

Stop acting like you want it all mellow and soothing here, that's simply not true.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    I knew what you meant. I'm just ing with Random for starting such a ed up thread.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I knew what you meant. I'm just ing with Random for starting such a ed up thread.
    my bad

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Notre Dame Fighting Irish
    Cosmored never has more than a few active threads he made and he keeps his opinions exclusively in his threads. He's easy to ignore and shouldn't be banned.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I don't think he should be banned either. Just don't go into his threads. I am always surprised by how many pages he gets to. It isn't even like bouton's "long thread" where it is just BD posting. Really the only reason that I open that thread is
    A. to see why this thread about the moon is now 100 pages long or
    B. I see the last post is by someone whose opinion I respect and I want to see if there is some life in the thread (there never is)

I don't get overly pissed off about it and it is my fault for clicking the thread. Cosmo doesn't have anything of value to contribute to me so I skip him altogether.

Quit clicking on his threads and let him continue his own circle-jerk by himself.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well over a dozen. Plumb the depths of his threads, he complains about them often enough.

Each time, people put up with him, until he simply proves that he does nothing but spam the same links and ignore any attempts at reason.

Basically the other boards come to the conclusion that his presence is essentially equivalent to that of a automatic program that copies and pastes links to natural male enhancement pills.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Carolina State Wolfpack
    We all put up with people who drive us insane here, for one reason or another.

But at some point, there comes a time when someone is so universally stupid, that their continued presence is completely pointless?

All Cosmored does is spam links, and spam links, and then complain about being banned from other websites for ... spamming links.

He has gone from one conspiracy theory to the next, and now is actively pushing Holocaust denial, with the same spam link tactics.

Can we all pretty much agree that he is wasting everybody's time and the resources of the board, and just get rid of him?

Is there anybody at this point who doesn't firmly believe he is insane in some fashion?

If this thread is at all unwelcome, my apologies, and by all means, please delete/lock it.
    So youve always been a pussy?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Indiana Pacers
    "The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the greatest liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth." - H.L. Mencken

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So youve always been a pussy?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

I put most of the good info in post #1 so that the disinfo agents can't bury it deep in the thread.
    And here I've been putting most of the good info in my threads on post #7. No wonder the pro-info agents are able to bury it so easily.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And here I've been putting most of the good info in my threads on post #7. No wonder the pro-info agents are able to bury it so easily.
    You're doing it right. It's too obvious to put vital info in post #1. It alerts the agents from the get go and allows them to formulate a plan.
    You want to lead off with something innocuous and then post the real information later on. But you need to keep it consistent. So either pick a post (like #7) and continue to make that your "real" information post.
    Or, even better, use a coded system so "they" will have trouble figuring it out. Maybe incorporate a combination of the month and sports score totals. And post the critical information there. So it's always changing.
    The true believers will figure it out and be able to quickly navigate to the good stuff. Meanwhile, the agents will be weeks behind trying to address post #1.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    holy 8 ing years later he's doing the same

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    look at all these ing commies wanting to ban people. LMAO!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    We all put up with people who drive us insane here, for one reason or another.

But at some point, there comes a time when someone is so universally stupid, that their continued presence is completely pointless?

All Cosmored does is spam links, and spam links, and then complain about being banned from other websites for ... spamming links.

He has gone from one conspiracy theory to the next, and now is actively pushing Holocaust denial, with the same spam link tactics.

Can we all pretty much agree that he is wasting everybody's time and the resources of the board, and just get rid of him?

Is there anybody at this point who doesn't firmly believe he is insane in some fashion?

If this thread is at all unwelcome, my apologies, and by all means, please delete/lock it.
    you could always leave you big ing crybaby.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    you could always leave you big ing crybaby.
    OR DIE amirite?

Thread Information