Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    Silva will come back focused, but it's Weidman's time tbh.

Weidman by UD.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count

Post Count
    GR8 stuff tbh

It looks like AS was not liking the idea of a rematch at the press and Weidman did.

Chris is the guy who not gets intimidated at all as what I see. But I'm afraid he can lose cause Anderson can really engage to finish the fight. I can't wait to see what happens.

Chris Weidman v. Anderson Silva - It's a toss-up, but I picked Weidman last time around and see no reason why he can't win this time too.

Ronda Rousey v. Miesha Tate - As much as I dislike Ronda, nobody has ever survived that first round armbar...

Josh Barnett v. Travis Browne - Barnet is old and just a few years from retirement, so for the sake of the HW division I hope that Browne pulls this off

Jim Miller v. Fabricio Camoes - Miller might not be the most talented fighter, but he does have an insane motor

Dustin Poirier v. Diego Brandao - There will be fireworks, but Poirier will get the best of it.

Post Count

I really hope Rousey loses, shes an annoying ****.

I have no clue if Silva or Weidman win this. Its very difficult to beat a man who knocks you out cold. Its gonna take something special from Silva to do it, but he is capable of doing it.

Spurs > Yankees > Knicks Technique's Avatar
    Post Count
    I got money on Weidman. People say he got lucky with a clip, but prior to that clip he had silva deep in a leg lock and clearly had the superior ground game.

Post Count

Post Count
    I don't know if it's okay for you, me to put the videos here. Is anybody using them or are they useless cause they are on mma sites/??

All in all IMo Anderson will be doing everything differently then the last time just to surprise Chris. If Weidman can o through it coldblooded that's insane.
    He was bit stressed at presser- Weidman was. So I wonder how he is gonna look inside the cage.

I don't know if it's okay for you, me to put the videos here. Is anybody using them or are they useless cause they are on mma sites/??
    I appreciate you posting the videos because I usually visit Spurstalk before checking other MMA sites.

Post Count
    Chris Weidman vs. Anderson Silva for UFC middleweight le

You know how I feel about this fight, and you know how I hate Silva. he now decided to put his hands up like I said he would just to do different staredown. But Chris has confidence as . Refusing to shake hands is just disrespectful. I hope for a submission for Weidman or g&p. Chael could do it so can Chris. Chris is stronger and more powerful with the punches. Let's see how Chris will react for Silvas stand up who might as well move forward quickly. And we will see TDD of Silva. I don't know.

Ronda Rousey vs. Miesha Tate for women's bantamweight le
    I hate Ronda and hers at ude as well as her low level one liners taken right from Diaz brothers.

Josh Barnett
    vs. Travis Browne

Josh will move forward and will try to finish quick. Travis will be ready but IMO Barnett will take him down and finish there. Exciting fight to watch.

Fabricio Camoes vs. Jim Miller

Jimmy is my man, both tough guys. A war on a paper. I want some flashy sub!

Diego Brandao vs. Dustin Poirier

Diego is not on a level of Poirier IMO, anybody that says this fight will be back and forth is wrong IMO
    Even now with Brandao bigger then opponent I still think Poirier will dust the floor with Brazilian

So that's my final predictions of the year!

I'm bit disappointed to watch the fights on streams :

Post Count
    I'm bit disappointed to watch the fights on streams :
    Streams for me too... Damn UFC for jacking up the price for this one as if this is not overpriced as it is..

Post Count
    Chris Weidman vs. Anderson Silva for UFC middleweight le

Well what does the master have left in the tank? I think he had Weidman tamed in the 2nd round but he was at this level where he thought he was invincible and nobody could with him. Well he was wrong. I think he got humbled and will take this fight very serious with minimal flash and look to just be efficient. The thing with Anderson is he has shown his whole career that he can end a fight at any time with a strike or submission so even if Weidman is controlling the fight at any time he can be put away. I think Anderson will not play around and find his opening VIA KO round 2 or 3.. Looking forward to it...

Ronda Rousey vs. Miesha Tate for women's bantamweight le

The smart money is on Ronda but I am rooting for Tate. Even though Ronda right now is a one trick pony nobody has been able to do much about it. She will probably force that clinch again and drag Tate to the ground and go to work for her arm-bar. The only way Miesha can win is if she stuffs those arm-bars and forces Ronda to stand and trade. She needs to get her past round 1 and test her other MMA skills. Ronda is so wound up with emotion every time she fights that extending her might be her undoing because she wants to end them all so quickly.. But I just see Ronda getting that TD and arm-bar again.. But I hope I'm wrong..

Josh Barnett vs. Travis Browne

Go with the grizzled Vet on this one with his grappling.. Submission..

I know that I already picked 5 fights, but I would just like to point out that Dennis Siver will GNP Gamburyan into submission. The dude is just too strong.

- I got this pick wrong the 1st fight but like others have said I think Silva doesn't mess around and wins by TKO.

- If you believe Tate who said she came out too emotional in the 1st fight and didn't follow the game plan, lets see if she comes out more calm and collected.

- Arm Triangle

Post Count
    It won't matter how calm Miesha is if she can't deal with Ronda's grappling. I just see Ronda rag dolling her to the ground again and going to work..

Post Count
    Streams for me too... Damn UFC for jacking up the price for this one as if this is not overpriced as it is..
    Well, I'm not gonna be at my house. I pay no additional money for the event.
    Unfortunately I'm gonna be at work and I'm glad nothing is happening at 4am there. Actually I'm there now, so there is here !

Post Count
    Ace you picked tate yet you picked Silva ...

Weidman vs Silva - Silva may be the best fighter but i think Weidman will win by sub, the psychological advantage seems too big to Silva overcome( just like Nog vs Mir)

Rousey vs Tate

Barnett vs Browne - He deserves a le shot.

Apparently Dana is suppose to make an announcement prior to the fight...I heard rumors before I heard about Dana on twitter that Lesnar could be returning and either Lesnar/Carwin II or Lesnar/Fedor is a possibility.

What site do you use?

Can I get a PM with a link?

Post Count
    What site do you use?
    Can I get a PM with a link?
    Actually got a friend coming over so we are going to split it..

Sorry..

Post Count
    Dis gun be gud...

I got Silva and Rousey, but hoping Weidman wins.

Thread Information