6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Worst ref in the NBA. Cucked Rockets in 2018. When you see Foster you know that game is going to be fixed
    Just horrible
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYveyAb6mvU

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet your president blames election officials for his loss.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    CP3 does and is both.
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 05-29-2021 at 10:11 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And yet your president blames election officials for his loss.
    We're just trying to get under your skin.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Laker fan commented on officiating? Come on the issue with NBA is not Scott Foster but 8 on 5 for Fakers and Queen of flop James.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're just trying to get under your skin.

tee, hee.
    But got back on your own.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worst ref in the NBA. Cucked Rockets in 2018. When you see Foster you know that game is going to be fixed
    Just horrible
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYveyAb6mvU
    Nice video. I subscribed. Do they do more like this?
    Great announcers too. Were they banned by the NBA marketing machine after this game?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But got back on your own.
    Before Trump, when the RINO's roamed the states we'd of already come crawlin'---belly's draggin'. Not this time, by God, we're still fighting; no commission, no apology, no begging, no pleading, we're still counter punching, denying you your onions, making mother er Biden that bed, make him shuffle here, shuffle there.

It's Trump, he's like John Connor. We were this{}close to going out, amb, then the Trumpster/Connor showed us how to fight, how to destroy the machines.

We got the RINO's penned up, doing our bidding for us. As long as Conn, I mean Trump is alive and kicking we'll keep on fighting, never stop fighting, throwing a monkey into the wrench, fouling the well's, looking for my 600 smackers, Girl's as well. "Dale, you know what meant."

"Bend over, I'll lamenate ya!"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Laker fan commented on officiating? Come on the issue with NBA is not Scott Foster but 8 on 5 for Fakers and Queen of flop James.

I thought you walked tall, Rummy, like Pusser, Buford T., now I find you crawlin' naked, belly draggin. Shame on ya!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    RJ with truth bombs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I thought you walked tall, Rummy, like Pusser, Buford T., now I find you crawlin' naked, belly draggin. Shame on ya!!!
    Laker fan firing irrelevant insults when he knows truth is Fakers benefit officiating on a regular and sublime basis. Called fairly Fakers - 5+ chips starting with Kings absurdity and continuing to sham 0.4 non call

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Laker fan firing irrelevant insults when he knows truth is Fakers benefit officiating on a regular and sublime basis. Called fairly Fakers - 5+ chips starting with Kings absurdity and continuing to sham 0.4 non call
    And I got nary problem with the grace, Rummy, as you had nary problem when you and I were eternally grateful that Duncan didn't get similarly dunned as Amare did. Don't deny it. We were hand-in-hand then. You road blocked the Suns. Thank Christ.

You didn't sustain your grace because you let Leonard go away. We've not made that mistake.

The only thing stunning about 0.4 was Payton for the first time in is in' life exhibited patience.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Before Trump, when the RINO's roamed the states we'd of already come crawlin'---belly's draggin'. Not this time, by God, we're still fighting; no commission, no apology, no begging, no pleading, we're still counter punching, denying you your onions, making mother er Biden that bed, make him shuffle here, shuffle there.

It's Trump, he's like John Connor. We were this{}close to going out, amb, then the Trumpster/Connor showed us how to fight, how to destroy the machines.

We got the RINO's penned up, doing our bidding for us. As long as Conn, I mean Trump is alive and kicking we'll keep on fighting, never stop fighting, throwing a monkey into the wrench, fouling the well's, looking for my 600 smackers, Girl's as well. "Dale, you know what meant."

"Bend over, I'll lamenate ya!"
    Fighting by blaming the officiating.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fighting by blaming the officiating.
    You taught us that tact 4 years prior. And this time, unlike all the other times Trump held the RINO's and you fellows to accounts.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RJ with truth bombs
    Summary: lakers right, suns wrong.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You taught us that tact 4 years prior. And this time, unlike all the other times Trump held the RINO's and you fellows to accounts.

Let us proceed...
    the next time melania kicks donald out of the house maybe President Biden will loan him the Lincoln Bedroom to crash in during the layover to Mar a Lago

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

Thread Information