Page 18 of 163 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast
    Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope they hit that area so hard that business owners and decent people flee the area.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have and that many well be. Most of the looters I saw were wearing masks though.
    Not a lot of social distancing though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope they hit that area so hard that business owners and decent people flee the area.
    I hope the non-decent people, like those cops, don't, tbh... need to hold them accountable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a lot of social distancing though.
    Can't have it all, apparently.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL derp being from this hole Minnesota.
    He might be among the instigators tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Such an Emo thing to say
    Such an edgy thing to say

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's wrong? They dont want to stand their ground now? Awwwww

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol there's no revolution coming... once they got their new TVs, free beer and pillows, it's back to business... maybe some sort of shakeup on the PD, especially after the inevitable Democrat governor win that follows, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    orangegutan agreeing with Chinese communist party and Iranian Ayattollahs

Americans cheering the looting and burning in Hong Kong and Iran but calling their own American citizens thugs

the stupidity of Americans never ceases to amaze me

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They literally have a clip from a black security guard in that video and clips of police shooting animals. So yeah, this is a propaganda piece. Also the animal clips seem to point toward a theme of bad policing in general. That doesn't coincide with the clips of just black people which suggests a racism message. And the black security guard doesn't fit the racism message or a message with regards to police at all. Very lazy work. But it will be effective at what it was created for.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol there's no revolution coming... once they got their new TVs, free beer and pillows, it's back to business... maybe some sort of shakeup on the PD, especially after the inevitable Democrat governor win that follows, tbh
    Give them that placebo change and they'll quite down. Maybe.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is what propaganda looks like and they work full time for the Democrats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give them that placebo change and they'll quite down. Maybe.
    It'll live in infamy like the Rodney King episode, tbh, this is actually counterproductive for white supremacists in the long run...

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Asked my friends how long til the protest reach our community

Response: "Not enough blacks"

. Poor people. I wasn't even born here.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Covid is real. You will all see in 2 weeks. Mark ChumpDumpers words june 15 Minnesota will have the highest case increase of all time. It will make nyc look like Spain

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Could George Floyd be a flase flag event?Before you get all angry understand that false flag events doesn't mean people don't die. People do die and its still tragic. A false flag is a planned event in order to obtain control, manipulate or distract. This is obvious to those with eyes to see all of the masonic symbols surrounding the event. Symbolism will always be their downfall.

What gets peoples feathers ruffled? Racial tension and bad cops. They now have an excuse to tighten the noose of control. It is also to distract you from the Scamdemic/Plandemic. They will keep all eyes off of them and keep the people divided and focused on each other.

Don't fall for their game folks

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprised the Dems aren't out there campaigning. I suspect there are a lot of Dems voters up for grabs out there.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Could George Floyd be a flase flag event?Before you get all angry understand that false flag events doesn't mean people don't die. People do die and its still tragic. A false flag is a planned event in order to obtain control, manipulate or distract. This is obvious to those with eyes to see all of the masonic symbols surrounding the event. Symbolism will always be their downfall.

What gets peoples feathers ruffled? Racial tension and bad cops. They now have an excuse to tighten the noose of control. It is also to distract you from the Scamdemic/Plandemic. They will keep all eyes off of them and keep the people divided and focused on each other.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Damn...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Country isn’t going to have a revolution yet. It’s the ripe time for one tbh. People dying. Others not caring. 40 million people out of work with nothing better to do. Businesses going under. Millions in food lines. All while the government squabbles amongst themselves. Something is coming my friend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

in before "this is a deep state plot to make orangina look bad, jooooooooooooz, crisis actors, etc"
    you're late my nig

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Country isn’t going to have a revolution yet. It’s the ripe time for one tbh. People dying. Others not caring. 40 million people out of work with nothing better to do. Businesses going under. Millions in food lines. All while the government squabbles amongst themselves. Something is coming my friend.
    Ok, let's see how this plays out. In two weeks we're probably going to be talking about the new summer fad, IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're late my nig
    Anoka County sheriff going to Israel for security training

https://m.startribune.com/anoka-coun...ing/565711662/

U.S. Police are Being Trained by Israel—And Communities of Color Are Paying the Price

https://progressive.org/dispatches/u...-cohen-191007/

Cops are trained by jooooooz. Just look at the way the Israeli Defense Forces treat Palestenians. The same IDF who gives our law enforcement their training.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    There is always greater suffering in the initial stages of the revolution.

Nearly always requires mass killing. And even greater violence to retain the control.

Has there ever been a revolution in a multicultural nation? I imagine it is even more violent since you need to mark opposition and race is the easiest.

Thread Information