San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OPs an idiot, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    06- we lost bc of Pop and refs
    11- We were the ONE seed and lost to the EIGHTH seed. Pop had Bonner and Dice on Gasol and Randolph. That loss was all coaching
    12- We were up 2-0 and had them on the ropes. I feel like he didn't prepare his team to play in OKC. Also he made zero adjustments to Thabo being on Parker when a simple guard pick would've switched Harden onto Parker and Thabo onto Ginobili which would've been a much better match up. But Refs also ed us so I can blame them too. 50/50 tbh
    13- I don't need to rehash it, but maybe some of the worst coaching of all time.
    15- Doc Rivers literally used the same play every single game 50 times a game and Pop couldn't come up with a way to counter it
    16- Thunderrefs for sure. But Pop putting the Dud towers in at the same time cost us the series. Second stupidest coaching I've ever seen by Pop.
    19- Well I take it back. This was the second stupidest coaching I've ever seen from Pop. Marco and Mills were like a -120 when playing together and that's all Pop did. The dude was drunk. It's the only explanation I have bc I'd like to think the winningest coach isn't that stupid.
    2020- we won't even make the playoffs and it's 75% bad coaching and Pop's fault.
    Pop would rather pound his rock before making an adjustment (assuming he even has a clue what adjustment to make).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is a got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice try Don Harris

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hottest clubber

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So there are only two people who think Lonnie isn't ready. OP and Pop.

Thread Information