My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    NO.

Populations that get fully vaccinated help prevent the rise of variants ya fkn moron.
    You are mixing individuals with populations which makes sense as you have not a fkn clue how evolution and variant species arise.

An Individual does not evolve, POPULATIONS evolve.
    The more individuals in a population that do not harbor and let the virus reproduce and mutate with in them, its over.

Science author DMC at his best...

Keep it up old man.
    this is quite revealing. Im giving you so much more credit than you deserve. Back to the ABCs for you...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’d know a thing or two about posting a paper that doesn’t pass scrutiny
    And I owned up to it, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What's your take on this, tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the "not me" defense per par, as if it's not been the theme here. "huh? Oh no, not me.. "
    Sorry i don’t fit your strawman

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Did this dude try a google search?

As COVID-19 cases on Cyprus soared past 6,500 in two weeks – some 850 a day – health officials said it's being driven by more than half of those aged 20-59 refusing to be vaccinated, and they're not being required to...

...90 percent of hospitalized patients are unvaccinated, and that includes a lot of young people....

https://www.thenationalherald.com/ar...users-2899718/

Less than half the population is fully vaccinated, so there's still ~300,000 people who are wide open to get COVID. The latest wave started a couple weeks after nightclubs reopened.

But it's a mystery, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry i don’t fit your strawman
    Yet you come along every time to try it on.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet you come along every time to try it on.
    Another strawman

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how do you have distancing on a confined boat

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Why is my fully masked and vacced state not keeping cases down?"

which state?

has no death-wish MAGAtts, no spite-Fauci Repugs?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

-- NYTimes email

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait. So vaccinated need social distacing??

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Axios email

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

“The findings suggest that regulatory approval, even under an emergency use authorization, for COVID vaccines was premature and that widespread use should be halted until full long term safety studies evaluating prion toxicity has been complete.”
    So first we got a computer science nut engaging in biology and getting slapped down. This is ms. Stephanie, has tried to link vaccines to almost every medical malady known to man. Dont forget diabetes AND cancer. And now, I know cholestrol!

Seneff and her MIT colleagues have also published on the health impacts of fat and cholesterol consumption in America. Based on this work, Seneff claimed that Americans are suffering from a cholesterol deficiency, not an excess.[13][14] In 2014–2016 Seneff was proposed as an expert witness for litigators seeking damages from Pfizer associated with their cholesterol drug Lipitor,[15] but the court dismissed the claim largely because Seneff lacked expert status and failed to provide credible evidence linking Lipitor to any specific harm

Expert computer scientist witness dabbles in biology... Congrats on finding some major "science" gadflies who find it fun to just be heard instead of being correct.

Then we got Clausen the pickel who along with his numerous attempts to tie immunization to autism goes on much further in this very article. This is a fkn joke:

The American Council on Science and Health has said the following of Classen's claims of a link between vaccines, autism, and immune-related diseases:
    "These assertions have absolutely no basis in scientific fact. The link between vaccines and autism has been debunked multiple times since it was first proposed by Wakefield, and the bottom line is that there was never any link between vaccines and autism. We urge the public to stop listening to the ideas promoted by the anti-vaccine movement and do what is best for public health, which is to get vaccinated."

Look at the bolded from the outstanding "published paper" . He snuck this in. Nuts. absolutely nuts. Keep trying, maybe it will work out one day TSA.

This analysis should serve as an urgent warning to those mindlesslyfollowing advice of politicians and public health officials regardingCOVID immunization. Both groups have had a dismal record ofprotecting the health of the public. US public health officials ranthe infamous Tuskegee syphilis study allowing people of colorto die from syphilis because the public health officials refused toinform the patients, they had syphilis and that a treatment existed.There have been numerous less well-known experiments onprisoners and other vulnerable populations in North America. Theinfamous Nazi physician Josef Mengele was a public health doctor.Founding father politicians in the US championed civil libertieswhile owning slaves and running extermination campaigns againstNative Americans. The current policy to immunize the masseswith COVID vaccines before proper safety studies are complete islikely to follow in the steps of the previously mentioned historicalacts.

Oh yes, absolutely. As Thread has already said, the world of health care is a bunch of Nazis. This Classen guy is seriously nuts.

A second reason to believe that a signal could be detected soonafter immunization relates to knowledge of the e protein. It isbelieved that the e protein and its nucleic acid sequence may bea complex bioweapon capable of inducing prion disease by severaldifferent mechanisms.

And then lets just put this cherry on top ^^^^
    The e protein is ABSOLUTELY NOT believed to be a bioweapon for any molecular biologist that is sane.
    Wonderful job TSA.

Then for immune response references he uses... the computer scientist who has written absolute BS.

7. Seneff S, Nigh G. Worse than the disease. Reviewing somepossible unintended consequences of the mRNA vaccinesagainst COVID-19. International Journal of Vaccine TheoryPractice and Research. 2021; 2: 402-443.

1. The Nazi Mengle was a PUBLIC HEALTH OFFICIALS.... after us disguised as the entirety of the health care system of the world. There you go. Mengle a public health official, the world of WHO, CDC, all indeed NAZIS!
    2. The e protein is a bioweapon. (holy ...)
    3. I will refer back to myself (Classen) and the computer scientist (Seneff) for references

This is absolutely pitiful. There are journals that stay alive by publishing any trash they can.
    And the paper does not even tie the vaccines in directly. It refers to the almighty prion that we are still very unclear about. These twitter experts...

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're so jealous. That degree didn't pan out for ya eh? How far did you make it up the ladder before you hit your ceiling?
    Im jealous of lies?

So since you have made it so far up the ladder, jack of all trades, what was your alleged article concerning?
    Im simply calling you a liar. I can go through all the jobs you have claimed to have had directed at me. Do you want to go through them all?
    Author in TIME magazine and Popular Science. Interviewer of PHD candidates. Expert in the Vacuum... there are more.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So first we got a computer science nut engaging in biology and getting slapped down. This is ms. Stephanie, has tried to link vaccines to almost every medical malady known to man. Dont forget diabetes AND cancer. And now, I know cholestrol!

Seneff and her MIT colleagues have also published on the health impacts of fat and cholesterol consumption in America. Based on this work, Seneff claimed that Americans are suffering from a cholesterol deficiency, not an excess.[13][14] In 2014–2016 Seneff was proposed as an expert witness for litigators seeking damages from Pfizer associated with their cholesterol drug Lipitor,[15] but the court dismissed the claim largely because Seneff lacked expert status and failed to provide credible evidence linking Lipitor to any specific harm

Expert computer scientist witness dabbles in biology... Congrats on finding some major "science" gadflies who find it fun to just be heard instead of being correct.

Then we got Clausen the pickel who along with his numerous attempts to tie immunization to autism goes on much further in this very article. This is a fkn joke:

The American Council on Science and Health has said the following of Classen's claims of a link between vaccines, autism, and immune-related diseases:
    "These assertions have absolutely no basis in scientific fact. The link between vaccines and autism has been debunked multiple times since it was first proposed by Wakefield, and the bottom line is that there was never any link between vaccines and autism. We urge the public to stop listening to the ideas promoted by the anti-vaccine movement and do what is best for public health, which is to get vaccinated."

Look at the bolded from the outstanding "published paper" . He snuck this in. Nuts. absolutely nuts. Keep trying, maybe it will work out one day TSA.

This analysis should serve as an urgent warning to those mindlesslyfollowing advice of politicians and public health officials regardingCOVID immunization. Both groups have had a dismal record ofprotecting the health of the public. US public health officials ranthe infamous Tuskegee syphilis study allowing people of colorto die from syphilis because the public health officials refused toinform the patients, they had syphilis and that a treatment existed.There have been numerous less well-known experiments onprisoners and other vulnerable populations in North America. Theinfamous Nazi physician Josef Mengele was a public health doctor.Founding father politicians in the US championed civil libertieswhile owning slaves and running extermination campaigns againstNative Americans. The current policy to immunize the masseswith COVID vaccines before proper safety studies are complete islikely to follow in the steps of the previously mentioned historicalacts.

Oh yes, absolutely. As Thread has already said, the world of health care is a bunch of Nazis. This Classen guy is seriously nuts.

A second reason to believe that a signal could be detected soonafter immunization relates to knowledge of the e protein. It isbelieved that the e protein and its nucleic acid sequence may bea complex bioweapon capable of inducing prion disease by severaldifferent mechanisms.

And then lets just put this cherry on top ^^^^
    The e protein is ABSOLUTELY NOT believed to be a bioweapon for any molecular biologist that is sane.
    Wonderful job TSA.

Then for immune response references he uses... the computer scientist who has written absolute BS.

7. Seneff S, Nigh G. Worse than the disease. Reviewing somepossible unintended consequences of the mRNA vaccinesagainst COVID-19. International Journal of Vaccine TheoryPractice and Research. 2021; 2: 402-443.

1. The Nazi Mengle was a PUBLIC HEALTH OFFICIALS.... after us disguised as the entirety of the health care system of the world. There you go. Mengle a public health official, the world of WHO, CDC, all indeed NAZIS!
    2. The e protein is a bioweapon. (holy ...)
    3. I will refer back to myself (Classen) and the computer scientist (Seneff) for references

This is absolutely pitiful. There are journals that stay alive by publishing any trash they can.
    And the paper does not even tie the vaccines in directly. It refers to the almighty prion that we are still very unclear about. These twitter experts...
    You took all this time to jumble a bunch of words together and never addressed the actual data you fkn goof.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Why would a 100% vaccinated population need to socially distance?

1 in 16 infected lol wtf.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait. So vaccinated need social distacing??
    Why would a 100% vaccinated population need to socially distance?

1 in 16 infected lol wtf.
    How have you guys not figured out how the vaccine works by now?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Death by DeSantis':

Congresswoman attacks governor

for making a mockery of Floridians dying in hospitals

One out of five Americans with COVID-19 are from Florida,

The state is one of the worst in the country

after the Republican governor celebrated that he was eliminating all precautions employed by other states.

"He has campaign merchandise on his website saying 'Don't Fauci my Florida.'

He actually had a law pass in Florida to prohibit local governments from being able to enact measures

like mask requirements and social distancing to keep people safe.

You can't make this up! That's where the blame lies. At his feet."

https://www.rawstory.com/by-desantis...ection-records

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    1 out of 16 infected in a 100% fully vaccinated population practicing social distancing and good hygiene.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1 out of 16 infected in a 100% fully vaccinated population practicing social distancing and good hygiene.
    the efficacy as predicted at 95% so your bull stance is bull

15/16 = 93%

And of course it's You People who keep the pandemic going, sickening and killing. G F Y

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently not

So us vaxed need to keep social distancing? Why?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    have you have seen the inside of a navy ship?

have you ever read about how vaccines work? Something not written by a clearly insane person?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently not

So us vaxed need to keep social distancing? Why?

Thread Information