San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no shoes
    no shirt
    no service

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People who've refused vaccination have segregated themselves and pose a de facto risk to everybody else. If businesses, public accomodations and schools adopt vax requirements to protect people that's their right.
    Disagree. Its an american right to opt out of an emergency approved vaccine. Government also cannot segregate anyone who opts out of this emergency vax.

Fully authorize it and implement a legal requirement (like polio, etc) the legal way.

Anything else, and its a terrible ing stupid idea.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no shoes
    no shirt
    no service
    comparing an emergency approved.vaccine.to clothing apparel

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    comparing an emergency approved.vaccine.to clothing apparel
    when your house is on fire, you don't worry about the long term effects of extinguisher foam, you put out the fire.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NGL my wiener is a little over half mast, the reports of MAGAs in hospitals and dying are starting to ac ulate....

As long as it's as bad as it can possibly get without having to do a ing shutdown again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when your house is on fire, you don't worry about the long term effects of extinguisher foam, you put out the fire.
    glad scientists who enacted vaccine approvals disagree w you

2% deathrate (at worst, its likely less than 1%) is not house.on fire. Maybe fire in kitchen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NGL my wiener is a little over half mast, the reports of MAGAs in hospitals and dying are starting to ac ulate....

As long as it's as bad as it can possibly get without having to do a ing shutdown again.

Seven fully vaccinated people died from covid in El Paso over the past two weeks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2% deathrate (at worst, its likely less than 1%) is not house.on fire. Maybe fire in kitchen
    1-2% ifr for an airborne disease this contagious is horrific, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seven fully vaccinated people died from covid in El Paso over the past two weeks.
    do you know how vaccines work?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1-2% ifr for an airborne disease this contagious is horrific, tbh
    Its bad but its not 60% deathrate Ebola.bad

Im ok with masking, distancing and vaccination ALL OPTIONAL (includ8ng individual businesses, they can require it) but not a federal mandate that willl basically create 2 classes of americans.

Im also ok w masking in schools from K.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tl;dr

COVID is orders of magnitude more dangerous than the vaccines

187 million people have received at least one dose of the vaccine.

5,189 hospitalizations = ~ 0.00278% chance of breakthough infection

1,093 deaths = ~ 0.000584% chance of death after vaccination

There are even going to be a very small percentage of vaccinated people who die—according to the CDC, as of July 12, 5,189 vaccinated people have been hospitalized with COVID-19, and 1,093 have died.
    https://slate.com/technology/2021/07...ugh-cases.html

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagree. Its an american right to opt out of an emergency approved vaccine. Government also cannot segregate anyone who opts out of this emergency vax.
    You just lost the latter argument in federal court.

Do you read the news or just rando tweets?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

"With growing spread of the more transmissible Delta variant, cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are once again rising, largely among unvaccinated people. Persistently lower vaccination rates among Black and Hispanic people compared to their White counterparts across most states leave them at increased risk, particularly as the variant spreads."

"As observed in prior weeks, Black and Hispanic people have received smaller shares of vaccinations compared to their shares of cases and compared to their shares of the total population in most states. The share of vaccinations received by Black people also continues to be smaller than their share of deaths in most states, although in some states it is similar to the share of deaths. The share of vaccinations received by Hispanic people is similar to or higher than their share of deaths in most reporting states, although in some states it continues to be lower."

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covi...ace-ethnicity/

A little cold water for your weiner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just lost the latter argument in federal court.

Do you read the news or just rando tweets?
    There is no mandate for vaxes or masks right now, Nancy. There will not be. (Hopefully)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "With growing spread of the more transmissible Delta variant, cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are once again rising, largely among unvaccinated people. Persistently lower vaccination rates among Black and Hispanic people compared to their White counterparts across most states leave them at increased risk, particularly as the variant spreads."

"As observed in prior weeks, Black and Hispanic people have received smaller shares of vaccinations compared to their shares of cases and compared to their shares of the total population in most states. The share of vaccinations received by Black people also continues to be smaller than their share of deaths in most states, although in some states it is similar to the share of deaths. The share of vaccinations received by Hispanic people is similar to or higher than their share of deaths in most reporting states, although in some states it continues to be lower."

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covi...ace-ethnicity/

A little cold water for your weiner.
    One of the main factors driving differences in COVID-19 vaccination rates across the country is partisanship. Our surveys consistently find that Democrats are much more likely to report having been vaccinated than Republicans, and Republicans are much more likely to say that they definitely do not want to get vaccinated. In May, just as vaccine supply was starting to outstrip demand, we examined average vaccination rates by county and found that rates were lower in counties that voted for Trump in the 2020 Presidential election compared to those that voted for Biden. Now, two months later, we find that not only does this remain the case, the gap has grown.

https://www.kff.org/policy-watch/the...es-is-growing/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how rare, hater?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no mandate for vaxes or masks right now, Nancy. There will not be. (Hopefully)
    Universities across the US are requiring COVID vaccinations.

You're a twitter-addicted low information rube.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe its normally 1 in 1 million. But in vaxed we are.seeing 10 in 1 million. So at least 10 time fold increase.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Universities across the US are requiring COVID vaccinations.

You're a twitter-addicted low information rube.
    Already said im ok w businesses requiring it individually. Thats not a federal mandate, nancy

Try to catch up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Already said im ok w businesses requiring it individually. Thats not a federal mandate, nancy

Try to catch up
    Public universities are government en ies, rube.

galpst mved

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Public universities are government en ies, rube.

galpst mved
    They are also businesses Nancy

Try to catch up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe its normally 1 in 1 million. But in vaxed we are.seeing 10 in 1 million. So at least 10 time fold increase.
    Great, what's the risk of hospitalization/death/disabilty from COVID?

Once you figure that out, you can compare the relative risk of J&J versus

If you don't bother to put the risk in context and evaluate it comparatively, you're just stirring . Which is btw totally your style.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great, what's the risk of hospitalization/death/disabilty from COVID?

Once you figure that out, you can compare the relative risk of J&J versus

If you don't bother to put the risk in context and evaluate it comparatively, you're just stirring . Which is btw totally your style.
    I never claimed vaxine is deadlier than Covid, Nancy. If I did please show me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BIRMINGHAM, Ala. - An Alabama doctor shared the devastating experience of having to treat people hospitalized for severe illness caused by COVID-19 as they begged to be vaccinated "too late."

Many of the patients Dr. Brytney Cobia wrote about in a July 18 post on Facebook are people who reportedly refused to be inoculated due to misinformation they believed about the vaccines.

At the late stage of the dying COVID-19 patients’ care, Cobia, who works at Grandview Medical Center in Birmingham, said she is forced to explain to them that they’re past the point when a vaccine could save them.

"One of the last things they do before they're intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I'm sorry, but it's too late," wrote Cobia on Facebook.

‘It’s too late’: Doctor says her COVID-19 patients beg for vaccines before death

Thread Information