Page 111 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 3349
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    For all we know, it is concurrent. Loki does state he has no idea how much time has past since New York. The entire show could take place the course of years while Wanda-Vision takes place three weeks after End-Game. Maybe when they meet Kang, Kang senses that something is up.

Does Kang exist out of time? His death occurred near the end time but he said that his variants were coming even though he defeated them thousands of years before. Loki gets transported back to the TVA afterwards and the time got changed there too.
    When loki was pruned don’t they supposedly get send to the end of time or whatever? As opposed to scarlet witch being in the 21st century?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Does Kang exist out of time? His death occurred near the end time but he said that his variants were coming even though he defeated them thousands of years before. Loki gets transported back to the TVA afterwards and the time got changed there too.
    He has to how else would killing him make more of him, if he simply died at the end of time than there shouldn't have been more timelines made.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    When loki was pruned don’t they supposedly get send to the end of time or whatever? As opposed to scarlet witch being in the 21st century?
    True but doesn't him saying that him dying would cause other Kangs to appear, even though he defeated them thousands of years before, mean that time isn't linear? The timeline is apparently a big loop outside of his citadel, and maybe it exists out of time but Wanda is so powerful that he felt something there.

Also, Agatha says that the SW shouldn't exist, meaning that maybe Kang didn't know specifically that she was going to transform.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He has to how else would killing him make more of him, if he simply died at the end of time than there shouldn't have been more timelines made.
    I don't think the timeline is actually a straight line, instead a loop. He may exist out of it but he can still feel things in it. He oversees the TVA. Without him, timelines branch off and maybe when time loops around, the other Kangs that were defeated instead begin to time travel and wreck .

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's ing idiotic, kang exists out of time so scarlett witch becoming scarlett witch both already happened and didn't happen yet when he said that.
    I think the implication is that the nature of the SW existing is a game/timeline changer.
    Given the extent of her powers in the comics it make sense

Plus with a multiverse things simultaneously do and don't make sense

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    True but doesn't him saying that him dying would cause other Kangs to appear, even though he defeated them thousands of years before, mean that time isn't linear? The timeline is apparently a big loop outside of his citadel, and maybe it exists out of time but Wanda is so powerful that he felt something there.

Also, Agatha says that the SW shouldn't exist, meaning that maybe Kang didn't know specifically that she was going to transform.
    The does Agatha know about the timelines lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The does Agatha know about the timelines lol
    She doesn't have to know anything about timelines to know that the SW shouldn't exist because she's too powerful. Wanda was pulling off complex magic that Agatha had never seen in more than 400 years without even trying. Agatha knows Wanda can do some crazy .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    She doesn't have to know anything about timelines to know that the SW shouldn't exist because she's too powerful. Wanda was pulling off complex magic that Agatha had never seen in more than 400 years without even trying. Agatha knows Wanda can do some crazy .
    sure. but again you're specifically connecting this to Kang and the timelines. saying "you shouldnt exist" isnt the same as saying "you dont belong in this timeline/reality"

i think its a stretch

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    sure. but again you're specifically connecting this to Kang and the timelines. saying "you shouldnt exist" isnt the same as saying "you dont belong in this timeline/reality"

i think its a stretch
    I think he's saying Agatha was stating her fear of the unknown which coincidentally may be related to Kang's nexus moment somehow

who knows lol. Show did it's job if we're doing all this weird speculating

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I think he's saying Agatha was stating her fear of the unknown which coincidentally may be related to Kang's nexus moment somehow

who knows lol. Show did it's job if we're doing all this weird speculating
    or the weird speculating is just a consequence of bored fans

there was all this speculation about Tony Stark's left arm always being injured. but he snapped with his right

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    or the weird speculating is just a consequence of bored fans

there was all this speculation about Tony Stark's left arm always being injured. but he snapped with his right
    lol never heard of that one.

Has anyone even talked about the Black Widow movie in this thread? lol poor sexy scarlett

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I don't think the timeline is actually a straight line, instead a loop. He may exist out of it but he can still feel things in it. He oversees the TVA. Without him, timelines branch off and maybe when time loops around, the other Kangs that were defeated instead begin to time travel and wreck .

I think the implication is that the nature of the SW existing is a game/timeline changer.
    Given the extent of her powers in the comics it make sense

Plus with a multiverse things simultaneously do and don't make sense
    kang is from the 3000s, earlier they acknowledge the avengers had to go to the past which means endgame had to happen, if endgame had to happen the SW has to become SW because it's a direct result of endgame. SW should not have been a surprise to him

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    kang is from the 3000s, earlier they acknowledge the avengers had to go to the past which means endgame had to happen, if endgame had to happen the SW has to become SW because it's a direct result of endgame. SW should not have been a surprise to him
    The whole events of Loki take place because of a mistake that occurs during the events of Endgame. If that can happen, then Wanda turning into the SW might've not been meant to be either, or at least foreseen.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

i think its a stretch
    I mean that Agatha knows that the Scarlett Witch is incredibly powerful and therefore dangerous, she doesn't have to know about timelines and Kang to make that assumption.

As for Kang, his demeanor changes after that moment. It could very well have nothing to do with Wanda but iirc Immortus (a Kang variant) has an obsession with Wanda in the comics. It could be foreshadowing that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I mean that Agatha knows that the Scarlett Witch is incredibly powerful and therefore dangerous, she doesn't have to know about timelines and Kang to make that assumption.

As for Kang, his demeanor changes after that moment. It could very well have nothing to do with Wanda but iirc Immortus (a Kang variant) has an obsession with Wanda in the comics. It could be foreshadowing that.
    after WHAT moment? where is the demonstration that scarlet witch/agatha battle was somehow concurrently happening to the Kang scene?

i could clip the Kang scene and put it alongside the dramatic reveal of The Sixth Sense, time them together, and pretend THAT is what Kang was responding to.

Kang said that he was from the 31st century or some (and was at the "end of time" or whatever in that place they get sent to after being pruned), which would be a millenium after scarlet witch and agatha fought

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    You guys analyze and think about this way more than anybody at Disney did when they wrote it

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide

Apparently Wanda-Vision and Loki sync's up perfectly.
    This just means the formula is a little too perfect

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    You guys analyze and think about this way more than anybody at Disney did when they wrote it
    yeah i think these guys are the equivalent of seeing jesus in a dogs asshole

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Eh, what else is there to do(on a MCU thread) besides theory craft until the next IP is released?

The same thing literally happens when a new book is released in a epic fantasy/sci-fi series. People will devour it, then start connecting wild dots and come up with crazy theories while waiting for the next book, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    The whole events of Loki take place because of a mistake that occurs during the events of Endgame. If that can happen, then Wanda turning into the SW might've not been meant to be either, or at least foreseen.
    Because Hulk took the ing stairs

The multiverse cluster we’re gonna see in the MCU is happening because Hulk took the stairs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Agree. I know Scarlet Witch is a nexus character and she will play a big part in this next phase. But I guarantee Marvel/Disney didn't intend to have those two scenes play together.
    Last edited by Xevious; 07-24-2021 at 08:58 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Because Hulk took the ing stairs

The multiverse cluster we’re gonna see in the MCU is happening because Hulk took the stairs
    That supports my argument though. If the events of endgame were supposed to happen then the Hulk taking the stairs would've always happened and that means the events of Loki were supposed to happen too even though they specifically said that wasn't supposed to happen.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    after WHAT moment? where is the demonstration that scarlet witch/agatha battle was somehow concurrently happening to the Kang scene?

i could clip the Kang scene and put it alongside the dramatic reveal of The Sixth Sense, time them together, and pretend THAT is what Kang was responding to.

Kang said that he was from the 31st century or some (and was at the "end of time" or whatever in that place they get sent to after being pruned), which would be a millenium after scarlet witch and agatha fought
    Fair enough. Though it seems clear that isn't a straight line despite what was shown in Endgame and at the TVA. Time appears to be a circle. Kang being killed and having his variants appear would support that, because how else would they appear if he defeated them thousands of years before? Also isn't the void at the end of time and doesn't this Kang exist outside of time?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Has anyone even talked about the Black Widow movie in this thread? lol poor sexy scarlett
    Random comments but mostly Loki.

Thought the movie was fine, it didn't exceed expectations but it didn't underwhelm. Red Guardian stole the show but he did get smacked around by Task Master, which was weird.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    That supports my argument though. If the events of endgame were supposed to happen then the Hulk taking the stairs would've always happened and that means the events of Loki were supposed to happen too even though they specifically said that wasn't supposed to happen.
    I’m saying Hulk for the jokes but it’s actually the 2023 Avengers time travelling that led to the Loki events, because 2023 Tony was in the vicinity of the stairs exit while carrying the Space Stone

Thread Information