Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he would get at least an honorary ring from Heat organization and invited to Heat after party. yes.

as I said, only way Spurs lose is if they quit, so they would not deserve any tears shed by fans. I would just shrug and that's that.
    No. If the Spurs win, he would get a ring from the Spurs. How you would feel about that? If you don't want to answer the question, just say so, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony

no Manu

no Tony

no Manu

no Tony

no Manu

no Tony

Two hole countries arguing who's hero is the more ty in this game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get rid of that stupid obama biden sig.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. If the Spurs win, he would get a ring from the Spurs. How you would feel about that? If you don't want to answer the question, just say so, tbh...
    I would feel great tbh. and I will

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh we could have beaten the Heat in 5 if not for Turnobili.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sore loser:
    A sore loser is someone who loses in a fair compe ion but whines about it on a constant basis.

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you can't be serious?

Parker is the reason Spurs were 30 seconds from the ship

on the other hand Ginobili had 8 TOs 2 in OT

how in the world would Parker get the nod ahead of him?
    man, i was teasing you. you are a huge TP homer and are very predictable. your posts about Manu are all very predictable. I was just giving you a little bit of your own medicine.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it depends on which team he'll play for tomorrow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater. Perfect name for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spuroutoftownfan Is manu your brother or something, you been defending him so much. All we saying is he has cost us championships n last nite just happened so yes we are pissed! Not trolling just upset like a true sports fan, if you wanna be all happy no matter how many times manu turns it over great, that's you, not me
    a single player cannot cost you a game, a ring, a finals or whatever. bb is a sport's team and many things happen during a game.

Having said that, Manu has sucked big time, and last night it was possibly the newest low.

Regarding my post - it was sarcastic to answer the OP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is actually rather funny - that's all it is really.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a single player cannot cost you a game, a ring, a finals or whatever. bb is a sport's team and many things happen during a game.
    Having said that, Manu has sucked big time, and last night it was possibly the newest low.

Lebron said it himself.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All the dumb threads staying atop the forums... SMH

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ginobili probably owes a bookie a lot of money

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get rid of that stupid obama biden sig.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would feel great tbh. and I will

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It'll be like when Jeb Bush offered Bartman a key to the city and safe asylum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's shocking that Manu is suspected of foul play and a day later Tony Soprano dies

Argentine Camorra rolls deep

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats the ing dumpest Threat what I read. I think we are here in a Spurs-Forum not in a Anti Spurs Forum. Manu is in this time not Manu but he did a lot of thinks they are so great fpr the spurs and now he did not play well but him so strong to blame? I dont think so..

all haters you and be a Miami mimimimi Fan

Haters gonna Hate

We true Spurs Fans are strong and belive on a Game 7 win.!!!

Go Spurs Go

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I like that post there, you said he has sucked bigtime and he did again! Now lets see him bounce back and help us win like he did in game 5 and win the le! That is all I want. So far he has been horrible sides one game, lets hope he has a second game here and Spurs win it! If he doesn't show at all in game 7 though with all at stake so be it, he will be flamed in here and most will not lay off! I hope TO God he plays well and the Spurs win! Thats all I want.
    Thats the ing dumpest Threat what I read. I think we are here in a Spurs-Forum not in a Anti Spurs Forum. Manu is in this time not Manu but he did a lot of thinks they are so great fpr the spurs and now he did not play well but him so strong to blame? I dont think so..

all haters you and be a Miami mimimimi Fan

o
    What the living flying 747 did you just say there??? Sorry that is beyond comprehension.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like that post there, you said he has sucked bigtime and he did again! Now lets see him bounce back and help us win like he did in game 5 and win the le! That is all I want. So far he has been horrible sides one game, lets hope he has a second game here and Spurs win it! If he doesn't show at all in game 7 though with all at stake so be it, he will be flamed in here and most will not lay off! I hope TO God he plays well and the Spurs win! Thats all I want.What the living flying 747 did you just say there??? Sorry that is beyond comprehension.
    agree with this and at the bolded. that's a problem with Spurs and their international fanbase, it's like being in an ESL class sometimes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like that post there, you said he has sucked bigtime and he did again! Now lets see him bounce back and help us win like he did in game 5 and win the le! That is all I want. So far he has been horrible sides one game, lets hope he has a second game here and Spurs win it! If he doesn't show at all in game 7 though with all at stake so be it, he will be flamed in here and most will not lay off! I hope TO God he plays well and the Spurs win! Thats all I want.What the living flying 747 did you just say there??? Sorry that is beyond comprehension.
    I´m from Germany sorry for my bad english ;-) I will say we dont need o trash thread from any whines they say that Manu become a ring from Miami. This is Bull . I´am a Hardcore Fan sine 96 and I look the Games at at 3am and I see what Manu did but him to blame is not good.
    We have a chance in Game 7 and Pop know i,too.

It was a clutch funking 3p from Allen....

Thread Information