Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't know that. But it is significant now because of the shenanigans Pop tried in keeping AD from the Lakers just earlier this year.

I may be wrong, but I feel LBJ is pissed that Pop helped destroy the Lakers locker room when the trade blew up on both franchises involved. Bron and Magic lost the guys, the Lakers ended tanking the rest of the year, and Demps got fired. All this was blamed on "LeGM" instead of Pop, the true culprit.

Although Rich is no longer on Bron's payroll, Bron still has great influence on Klutch decisions (they're long time buddies, afterall).

Dejounte is absolutely important to the present and future of the Spurs. Pop can't afford to piss off another Brotha - who is developing rather nicely under his staff's tutelage - probably not the same projectery as Nephew, but still...

LkrFan will be watching from afar to see how this situation develops. So far I haven't read anything in terms of an extension for DM. Very interesting if you ask me. He's basically in a contract year and no extension talks? Uh-oh
    I agree that Lebron and Rich Paul could've very well been a part of that whole debacle. Pop had his reasons and Rich Paul had his or really it was all Morris and Knicks. Whp knows? I'm pretty sure it's all water on the bridge now with the Trey Lyles signing and the fact Dejounte is his own man. Hopefully Spurs and Dejounte become a permanent mutual relationship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, it's Pop's fault. He used his ties with Demps to wreck a really good deal at the break. Costed Demps his job and otherwise, the Lakers were in the playoffsPERIOD.
    So Pop’s against Lakers, Magic and Lebron blatantly violating player interference rules for the hundredth time. Good on him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This troll is trying too hard 0/10

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This troll is trying too hard 0/10
    I'm no troll son. But you do seem scurred that I'm right.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So Pop’s against Lakers, Magic and Lebron blatantly violating player interference rules for the hundredth time. Good on him.
    Getting fined for tampering(s) had nothing to do with Pop interfering with two franchises tryna make a deal.

I wonder how Demps feels about Pop now? His unsolicited "advice" got him canned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone already knew this but good job posting old

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Everyone already knew this but good job posting old

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting fined for tampering(s) had nothing to do with Pop interfering with two franchises tryna make a deal.

I wonder how Demps feels about Pop now? His unsolicited "advice" got him canned.
    Considering what Demp’s was offered and what the Lakers ultimately gave up to get Davis I’d say he made the right decision.

Serious question. How does it feel to be a Dan of a team that’s complete at drafting and developing young players and can only hope to succeed by and whose fans live by hoping which players the front office can poach?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Considering what Demp’s was offered and what the Lakers ultimately gave up to get Davis I’d say he made the right decision.

Serious question. How does it feel to be a Dan of a team that’s complete at drafting and developing young players and can only hope to succeed by and whose fans live by hoping which players the front office can poach?
    Agree to disagree.

Lakers don't develop talent like the Spurs. But in the last 20 years, both teams won 5 rangs. And each have won 1 the last decade.

Spurs have their way of doing thangs, Lakers have theirs. Both works. What's the issue here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate this time of year. No news, nothing to do, and people start inventing .

Most people don't know it, but the basketball season is designed around the ancient harvest calendars. As soon as harvest is over, the season starts. But during the summer, people had nothing to do but sit around and make stuff up: "Is Hercules going leave for Athens?" "Who would win a game of one-on-one... Jason or Odysseus?"
    starting to dig your takes especially when you throw in some greek-ism into the mix.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree to disagree.

Lakers don't develop talent like the Spurs. But in the last 20 years, both teams won 5 rangs. And each have won 1 the last decade.

Spurs have their way of doing thangs, Lakers have theirs. Both works. What's the issue here?
    The difference is what works for the Lakers in LA won't work for the Spurs in San Antonio and twenty other teams. Get it yet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The difference is what works for the Lakers in LA won't work for the Spurs in San Antonio and twenty other teams. Get it yet?
    Lakers are parasites, they feed off what other teams develop. Witness OP. Amazing thing is that they're proud of it. Basically an incompetent organization in a good location.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can have him.

We already have Derrick White, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I just said that. You just added the "20 other teams" part. Is this amb's alt account?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was all discussed ad nauseum in the marcus morris threads

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was all discussed ad nauseam in the marcus morris threads

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just said that. You just added the "20 other teams" part. Is this amb's alt account?
    Do you know how difficult is to pay attention to every detail of your posts when majority of it is garbage? Like ismael-robert said, you're just beating a dead horse and bringing nothing new to the table.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rich Paul has learned the lesson that even he fails at hardball with other than MAX players. Wonder what Nerlens Noel is doing these days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LkrFan is the ultimate troll. When did you realize DM was represented by Klutch? Good thread!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Expected better trolling from a guy with 31k posts. Disappointed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You believe that? Lemme guess, AD orchestrated the New Orleans scam?
    pretty sure rich paul dumped marcus morris after he pulled that stunt

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LkrFan is the ultimate troll. When did you realize DM was represented by Klutch? Good thread!
    - I'm not trolling son.

You farmers act like I keep up with things like who's agency players sign with. I don't. I follow the Kang then just so happened to run across the Klutch tweet I posted in the OP, since, you know, the Kang is part of Klutch... it was then that I remembered Pop tampering with the Lakers. That was the inspiration for this thread.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Rich Paul has learned the lesson that even he fails at hardball with other than MAX players. Wonder what Nerlens Noel is doing these days.
    Agreed. I was expecting Nerlens to pair with AD, but it didn't happen. Strange tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shoulda stuck with trolling cause now u just look plain dumb...must not follow ur kang very well just posting a tweet from 2018

Thread Information