Portugal
    Post Count
    Can we all agree racism is bad tbh?
    Apparently not

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    nobody mentioned about me. i feel forgotten : (

if ozil had taken photo with gulenist terrorist members who attempted coup 2 years ago or PKK terrorists living in Germany, he would be hero, democracy warrior. this is germany. this is europe. erdogan is elected %53 in first round (participation rate is %86) . the best one who welcomes immigrants in world. mesut did nothing wrong.
    Of course - this has nothing to do with 'brutal autocrat' or any other sheep response you hear from people. There are dozens of autocrats Germany and the West support and fund on a daily basis

Nazis gonna Nazi tbh. They're living in a bubble and the feedback has been negative for them over this.

nobody mentioned about me. i feel forgotten : (

if ozil had taken photo with gulenist terrorist members who attempted coup 2 years ago or PKK terrorists living in Germany, he would be hero, democracy warrior. this is germany. this is europe. erdogan is elected %53 in first round (participation rate is %86) . the best one who welcomes immigrants in world. mesut did nothing wrong.
    Exactly.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Nazi Football boss backpedaling now

German football federation (DFB) chief Reinhard Grindel says he should have handled the scandal surrounding Mesut Ozil’s controversial photograph with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan differently.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    dfens was being a paranoid er. Germany should've advanced. They didn't play with urgency in the first half of any of their games. Also, if Hummels could head in chippies, they still would've advanced; and then anything was possible. They were absolutely a top team as far as the quality goes. And yea, they have a lot of depth; but losing Ozil (at the tail end of his prime) for the Euros is not ideal nonetheless.
    Humboy gonna always have 2014 though, tbh.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    dfens son I'm planning my next holidays. Any advice on Berlin/Hamburg/another major nazi city tbh?

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    dfens son I'm planning my next holidays. Any advice on Berlin/Hamburg/another major nazi city tbh?
    I visited Berlin 4 weeks ago. First time in 5 years. Saw more africans in one Berlin hour than my entire month in Poland. Walk past U-bahn stop, dark skins loitering. Would be fearful for female family members or family. But I've lived in ghetto USA so I can handle.

I started a thread on Reddit/Berlin asking where/why/when did all these Africans come from. You guessed it - migrant crisis. It is a major eye sore.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I visited Berlin 4 weeks ago. First time in 5 years. Saw more africans in one Berlin hour than my entire month in Poland. Walk past U-bahn stop, dark skins loitering. Would be fearful for female family members or family. But I've lived in ghetto USA so I can handle.

I started a thread on Reddit/Berlin asking where/why/when did all these Africans come from. You guessed it - migrant crisis. It is a major eye sore.
    Sucks tbh

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Toni Kroos rejects Mesut Ozil's racism claims, calls retirement reasons 'nonsense'

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Ozil's agent

"Neuer indirectly accuses Ozil of not having worn the Germany jersey with pride. That's unacceptable," Sogut told 11 Freunde magazine. "Muller did not get the discussion. And Kroos as a seasoned national team player, should explain what he means by 'nonsense.'"

Describing the comments as "disappointing and out of place," Sogut added: "There are only two explanations for the trio's comments: They are either naive or scheming."

Germany coach Joachim Low also denied racism existed within the Germany squad, comments that Sogut also took exception to.

"Low defends himself against an accusation that has never been actually made," Sogut said. "Mesut was not racially insulted by the team, but rather from the midst of German society. And the DFB should have protected him."

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

got these s also down here, fkn wont assimilate into new culture, but wants everything handed to them like the white man owns them something, well the white man left that hole thats africa, yet they still jump ona boat going to the west, yet doesnt use that new freedom and opportunity to go get a job, instead prefers to go carjacks, steal, home invasions... i dunno why they even come to the west

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    LOLZ

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    got these s also down here, fkn wont assimilate into new culture, but wants everything handed to them like the white man owns them something, well the white man left that hole thats africa, yet they still jump ona boat going to the west, yet doesnt use that new freedom and opportunity to go get a job, instead prefers to go carjacks, steal, home invasions... i dunno why they even come to the west
    You eat dog. They don't like your kind in Australia, stop trying to fit in.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Bless you for speaking up. I agree.

Best German squad:
    Last edited by FrostKing; 09-21-2018 at 05:34 AM.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Krauts

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Racism is a very bad thing imo

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Krauts again

Veteran
    Post Count
    but but the foreigners! we're still tactically superior to everyone and more disciplined than anyone, we just didnt try hard enough

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    1. Boateng
    2. Mueller
    3. Unimaginative attack
    4. Bundesliga/Bayern
    5. Neuer still returning

Main issues

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

"When you go to Germany, you see the people go on the street. There are maybe three, four thousand racists walking on the street and have the right to walk on the street and put their arm up and do the Hitler sign."

"Those are the [kind of] moments we need," he says. "To [demonstrate] what people are fighting against, they let their voices be heard. Kaepernick, he left millions in money [on the table], advertisers, Nike ... to say what he [believes]. He's a hero. He's like Muhammad Ali. He's going to be known forever, and if one day he dies, everyone is going to remember him.

"You need these people. You need LeBron James. You need the Golden State [Warriors], who are against their president. It's crazy. But they show [their convictions]. They say: 'We're not going.'"

This is why him, those blacks on the French NT; aren't Europeans.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    ^^ Stop posting you mentally unstable weirdo

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    ^^ Stop posting you mentally unstable weirdo
    I bet you agree with Boateng. BLM doesn't belong in Europa

Thread Information