College
    UCLA Bruins
    dafoe was good in spiderman tbh
    Yup

2nd Spidey actor to join DCU

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    from superman 1 to bvs time period with zods ship in govt hands...lmao did they even do anything to it trying to extract alien technology, y et lex enters the ship has done more in limited time compared to the ship in govt hands...

hence why is superman answering questions from a senator anyway...its not like shes president or 2nd in command, just another fkn scrub politician

lol that legless guy.....why does he look like that pisstorias south african runner kent who got away with murder last year?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    from superman 1 to bvs time period with zods ship in govt hands...lmao did they even do anything to it trying to extract alien technology, y et lex enters the ship has done more in limited time compared to the ship in govt hands...

hence why is superman answering questions from a senator anyway...its not like shes president or 2nd in command, just another fkn scrub politician

lol that legless guy.....why does he look like that pisstorias south african runner kent who got away with murder last year?
    didnt Lex use the krypton to slice away at Zod's fingerprints, using that to get access to the ship? Could be he is the only person to think of that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    didnt Lex use the krypton to slice away at Zod's fingerprints, using that to get access to the ship? Could be he is the only person to think of that.
    he enter the ship then press the key, the computer started talking to him, at that point he was allowed access and override the computer commands

then zods body appeared

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    he enter the ship then press the key, the computer started talking to him, at that point he was allowed access and override the computer commands

then zods body appeared
    he had zod's body before, tbh... when they rolled him in on the cart

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    http://deadline.com/2016/05/ben-affl...io-1201750654/

Affleck to be executive producer on Justice League

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    They really should dump Snyder; if not that, then stop listening to the fans who want more ty Nolan-style batmans.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    They really should dump Snyder; if not that, then stop listening to the fans who want more ty Nolan-style batmans.
    Apparently, Affleck will be doing more work on the movie and phasing out Snyder. Just saw that a few minutes ago.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Apparently, Affleck will be doing more work on the movie and phasing out Snyder. Just saw that a few minutes ago.
    Good. That's enough for m night Snyderlan

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Batman v Superman is the worst movie I have ever seen. Legit

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Batman v Superman is the worst movie I have ever seen. Legit
    I thought Green Lantern was much worse.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    how many weeks till Civil War catches up to this in terms of box office? lefty

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    if you remove the scenes of batman as a child being a , then this was more of a superman movie with cameos of the batman being a

batman has no business trying to fight guys with supernatural abilities that could destroy the earth

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    if you remove the scenes of batman as a child being a , then this was more of a superman movie with cameos of the batman being a

batman has no business trying to fight guys with supernatural abilities that could destroy the earth
    Actually superman is the one too ing weak mentally to destroy Batman. Its like that in the comics. I love when people try and analyze a COMIC book or movie in terms of how it would work in reality

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Has anyone else checked out the ultimate edition of B vs S with 30 extra minutes? That really made a difference for me, and turned it into a good movie fixing alot of issues that weren't explained in the theatrical cut.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The pacing was also better in the ultimate edition.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    The TC was already a good movie but the UC definitely made it a LOT better. Warner Bros. sacrificed Superman for more Affleck/Batman which is understandable since Cavill at least had MOS and they're obviously trying to rush and set up Batfleck in this universe. It was 8/10 before but I'd give it a 9/10 now. I just really love Snyders' tone and cinematography, to this date all Marvel movies looks weak as when it comes to action scene execution, Russo's are almost in that level though but Snyder is just a different beast. I just wish he's a better storyteller.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Saw the Ultimate Edition and it was pretty meh..never saw the theatrical edition. "I'm not a lady I'm a journalist." was maybe the most cringe worthy awful line of dialogue of any big movie of 2015. Sneaky horrible and the character motivations for batman and superman fighting were lame..should have just ripped off the Frank Miller comic completely as the motivations were a lot better and more believable in that

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    Has anyone else checked out the ultimate edition of B vs S with 30 extra minutes? That really made a difference for me, and turned it into a good movie fixing alot of issues that weren't explained in the theatrical cut.
    I finally saw the movie and it was the ultimate version; wasn't too terribly bad. Script coulda been better but the main thing that killed the movie for me was Jesse Eisenturd. I wasn't sure if he was trying to play a crazy billionaire or an austistic teenager trying to make a minecraft "let's play" channel on youtube. Nolan needs to off too. Badly. His schtick has been only for years now.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    I finally saw the movie and it was the ultimate version; wasn't too terribly bad. Script coulda been better but the main thing that killed the movie for me was Jesse Eisenturd. I wasn't sure if he was trying to play a crazy billionaire or an austistic teenager trying to make a minecraft "let's play" channel on youtube. Nolan needs to off too. Badly. His schtick has been only for years now.
    Jesse's brilliant tbh, lol, best Lex so far

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Lex wasn't great but he wasn't horrible either

The only good part of this movie is Batman/Wayne

BTW, the solo Batman movie will be co-wrritten by Affleck so it should be good

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Lex was horrible. Awful choice to use him.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Only reason I was ok with Lex is because I was in awe of his ability to move his face . So many ridiculously subtle ticks and movements.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Finally saw this... not great, but not as bad as some people are saying. Lex, of course, was trash. As was most of the plot. Affleck was the strongest part of the movie, Batman's fight with Luthor's goons was easily the best action scene.

As long as Snyder s off soon, the DCU might turn out okay. I'm looking forward to a Batman movie written and directed by Affleck.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Am I the only one who dislikes Ben Affleck? I mean he's a solid actor and perfectly fine as Batman but in every movie I've watched I just don't like him. Maybe it's the way he talks or his face or whatever... Just rubs me the wrong way. He's like the anti-Paul Rudd.

Thread Information