Page 90 of 363 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 9051
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting validation from the board psychopath... sad!
    Only one person melting down ITT, and it's not me, tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only one person melting down ITT, and it's not me, tbh
    You get validation from a psychopath. It is what it is.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris

Mail-In Voting in 2020 Uncons utional in PA, Judge rules.

https://www.scribd.com/do ent/4861...een&from_embed

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Data group exposes widespread mail-in ballot fraud | One America News Network (oann.com)

Did you also hear that thousands of mail-in ballots that had never been folded were run through the machines----all mail-in ballots area folded.
    And all those "pristine" ballots are hitting me now.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://votepatternanalysis.substack...anomalies-2020

With this report, we rely only on publicly available data from the New York Times to identify and analyze statistical anomalies in key states. Looking at 8,954 individual vote updates (differences in vote totals for each candidate between successive changes to the running vote totals, colloquially also referred to as “dumps” or “batches”), we discover a remarkably consistent mathematical property: there is a clear inverse relationship between difference in candidates’ vote counts and and the ratio of the vote counts. (In other words, it's not surprising to see vote updates with large margins, and it's not surprising to see vote updates with very large ratios of support between the candidates, but it is surprising to see vote updates which are both).

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://votepatternanalysis.substack...anomalies-2020

The significance of this property will be further explained in later sections of this report. Nearly every vote update, across states of all sizes and political leanings follow this statistical pattern. A very small number, however, are especially aberrant. Of the seven vote updates which follow the pattern the least, four individual vote updates — two in Michigan, one in Wisconsin, and one in Georgia — were particularly anomalous and influential with respect to this property and all occurred within the same five hour window.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    About SP and bringing the Kracken to GA and MI.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-Aa3D7tIFQ

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In particular, we are able to quantify the extent of compliance with this property and discover that, of the 8,954 vote updates used in the analysis, these four decisive updates were the 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 7th most anomalous updates in the entire data set. Not only does each of these vote updates not follow the generally observed pattern, but the anomalous behavior of these updates is particularly extreme. That is, these vote updates are outliers of the outliers.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris

The four vote updates in question are:

1. An update in Michigan listed as of 6:31AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 141,258 votes for Joe Biden and 5,968 votes for Donald Trump
    2. An update in Wisconsin listed as 3:42AM Central Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 143,379 votes for Joe Biden and 25,163 votes for Donald Trump
    3. A vote update in Georgia listed at 1:34AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 136,155 votes for Joe Biden and 29,115 votes for Donald Trump
    4. An update in Michigan listed as of 3:50AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 54,497 votes for Joe Biden and 4,718 votes for Donald Trump

https://votepatternanalysis.substack.com/p/voting-anomalies-2020

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    About SP and bringing the Kracken to GA and MI.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-Aa3D7tIFQ
    Too long.

What does the guy say?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too long.

What does the guy say?
    On the fence; but he seems to support some of it from purely based on status of type of evidence may be enough to bring an action forward, but also states this is a civil suit (how can that change anything?) Mainly technical law stuff that is interesting but is what it is. She is asking in GA to have a decertifying the results and not being able to transfer to to electoral college. She asks for the machines to be impounded for an investigation and all votes on them put on hold. MI has more expert witnesses. He brings up the misspellings as an error. I am bailing myself as is too long. Highly doubt this will turn anything.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.ntd.com/sidney-powell-fi...ud_533002.html

Part of the suit mentions a delay in voting at State Farm Arena in Fulton County, where video on Nov. 3 shows that election workers “falsely claimed a water leak required the facility to close.” It adds, “All poll workers and challengers were evacuated for several hours at about 10:00 PM. However, several election workers remained unsupervised and unchallenged working at the computers for the voting tabulation machines until after 1:00 AM.”

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too long.

What does the guy say?
    If you're intellectually curious, you'd be advised to watch it. I'm about fifteen minutes in; and it's a good listen.
    I'm sure it won't stop you from sperm shielding if that's your concern. Nothing will, tbh.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    transgender Robbie Starbucks saying he's gonna run for congress

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're intellectually curious, you'd be advised to watch it. I'm about fifteen minutes in; and it's a good listen.
    I dislike long talking videos. What stood out to you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks, Rummpd.

Sounds like just another face in the parade of right wing grifters, tbh.

I guess we'll see if there's any judge who thinks there's evidence strong enough to justify nullifying an election. It would have to be very strong, unlike the farrago of bull already laughed out of court in several states.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 11-28-2020 at 08:28 AM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dislike long talking videos. What stood out to you?
    Many things. No audit logs is one big one. Machines built to cover tracks.

Being reminded that the legal burden is only preponderance of evidence and then hearing the slew of bad faith activities, anomalies, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's team paid $3M in Michigan for a recount that ultimately extended Biden's lead

What an embarassement this legal team has been from day 1. But keep donating, there's a path...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's team paid $3M in Michigan for a recount that ultimately extended Biden's lead

What an embarassement this legal team has been from day 1. But keep donating, there's a path...
    And you think they weren't taking notes on the irregularities and frauds that had occurred?

Not to mention they put a spotlight on how observers were treated / how the system was not fair whatsoever.

Money well spent.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

they're so ing stupid, they thought they'd pick up votes by asking for a recount in counties that went 70% for Biden. The most likely outcome of a recount in Milwaukee County/Dane County was always going to be Biden picking up votes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks, sounds like another MAGA grift. The trend is in court is very unfavorable for red team, we'll see if any judge agrees.
    As it went on in background he is a supporter of the action. He claims "compelling evidence" is there from affidavits at least some. Nothing i heard reaches proof to me but I am not a lawyer (thank God)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Many things. No audit logs is one big one. Machines built to cover tracks.

Being reminded that the legal burden is only preponderance of evidence and then hearing the slew of bad faith activities, anomalies, etc.
    It's notable that red team has not been able to meet that burden in 38 of the 39 lawsuits filed so far. We should find out pretty soon if Sidney Powell has anything besides turds in her briefacse, so far she has revealed nothing but.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's notable that red team has not been able to meet that burden in 38 of the 39 lawsuits filed so far. We should find out pretty soon if Sidney Powell has anything besides turds in her briefacse, so far she has revealed nothing but.
    It's notable that that's a count for which I take limited stock, tbh.
    It's a shallow (untrue or overstated) talking point that is contrary to glaring realities.

It's also notable that this was your go-to for no audit logs.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The law class Derp took at the local Inland Empire community college probably didn't cover things like fraud allegations in federal court having a heightened pleading standard compared to other causes of action. You need to plead a fraud allegation with particularity, Rule 9(b) is specifically intended to prevent the vague and conclusory "No audit logs to disprove fraud means there must have been some amorphous kind of fraud!" allegations that MAGA s are making ITT.

That's one of the reasons why all the lawyers Trump had before the Kraken/RudyG said they weren't making fraud allegations.

Thread Information