Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron won’t say anything about those concentration camps in China but is offended by a fan throwing air light fluffy popcorn at a muscular athlete
    American problems, tbh

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Once that video surfaced it was all over, like when that video surfaced of the Gentle Giant strong arming those cigars in Ferguson minutes before he received that first class ticket to the Resurrection.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Proves not a leader in playoffs and whines and now to stay in news changing jersey numbers to 6. LaNONGoat per par

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully he makes a followup to his 2008 do entary, tbh... children should learn more about this standup individual...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Proves not a leader in playoffs and whines and now to stay in news changing jersey numbers to 6. LaNONGoat per par
    Lol Jordan wearing 45

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Though he did supply my 17th.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once that video surfaced it was all over, like when that video surfaced of the Gentle Giant strong arming those cigars in Ferguson minutes before he received that first class ticket to the Resurrection.
    The video was already out when Lebron's handlers made that stupid tweet.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The video was already out when Lebron's handlers made that stupid tweet.
    & thus, clanked. But he couldn't stop himself, thank Christ.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & thus, clanked. But he couldn't stop himself, thank Christ.
    You missed the part about handlers. Special Ed Lebron ain't actually tweeting out pictures and graphics with social causes.
    We know these people are puppets any more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Jordan wearing 45
    And switching back to 23 after a string of bad games.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sucks he wont win the sjw award, as he's not even in the 5 finalists. Sad day for Lebron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/othe...ted/vi-AAKSgo6

....Chris Broussard must be on LeBron's payroll.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Broussard is an idiot ajd a flip flopper
    When he’s not on Lebron’s payroll he is on Jordan’s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Durant is the most unlikeable superstar in the NBA, but Lebron is probably not far behind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Durant is the most unlikeable superstar in the NBA, but Lebron is probably not far behind.
    Case can be made for Durant truth be told but I despise James as I think he has been on PEDs for years. Both have no loyalty to organizations

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Case can be made for Durant truth be told but I despise James as I think he has been on PEDs for years. Both have no loyalty to organizations
    It's a business, Rummy. The players FINALLY woke up to that fact. Sure, it denigrates the sports we love in all directions, but for the players to portend that it is not a business while the owners are beating them over the head that it is became untenable. Greed over need was the owner's miscalculation. (It) was never going to last forever, but it would've lasted much longer than it did if they'd a just not got so sick with greed. Now the players & agents, under the association of Media run it. Media doesn't rat the owners out/drag them out in front of everybody showing us that they're/owners are under the thumb of the players/agents. (They) have the owners on a yo-yo string.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a business, Rummy. The players FINALLY woke up to that fact. Sure, it denigrates the sports we love in all directions, but for the players to portend that it is not a business while the owners are beating them over the head that it is became untenable. Greed over need was the owner's miscalculation. (It) was never going to last forever, but it would've lasted much longer than it did if they'd a just not got so sick with greed. Now the players & agents, under the association of Media run it. Media doesn't rat the owners out/drag them out in front of everybody showing us that they're/owners are under the thumb of the players/agents. (They) have the owners on a yo-yo string.
    This, tbh. The lack of loyalty goes both ways, and it's worked against players for far longer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This, tbh. The lack of loyalty goes both ways, and it's worked against players for far longer
    Total BS flying private jets, staying in 5 star hotels, making millions working 80 or so days a year - yes sure that is abuse. Defending the peripatetic James is inane at best.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SMH did you not see what he did for the cities of Cleveland and Akron?
    Twice?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Total BS flying private jets, staying in 5 star hotels, making millions working 80 or so days a year - yes sure that is abuse. Defending the peripatetic James is inane at best.
    Without him I'm light a ring. He could've brazened it out and punished this white man by refusing that gimme Championship..."Now how do you feel white men from town? Tell me to shut up dribble. No 17th for you. Maybe next year if you kneel down with me, perhaps apply a BLM decal or two to a hard wood flooring surface. No bubbles!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SMH did you not see what he did for the cities of Cleveland and Akron?
    Twice?
    He rang once with Cavs quit twice

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, we get it, you hate him.

He could be in that position and count the bills instead of speaking up for what he thinks is right. Then he'll be dad killer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He could be in that position and count the bills instead of speaking up for what he thinks is right. Then he'll be dad killer.
    Until it was morey speaking up and then Lebron isn’t about all that freedom of speech thing anymore.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

As long as he saw fit to get up offin' his in' knees long enough to hand over the 17th, I give him credit.

Thread Information