6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOAT parent?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jabbar is the GOAT and it is not even close.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kareem hates Trump and Trump s even more than LeBron does

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    since arabs goats, I don't think kareem wants to be one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kareem has real, non-monetary reasons though. Can't blame a black man who grew up in the 60s seeing all the horrible things in that era. Lebron probably had his fair share as a youngin before he made it back in Akron, but I really do doubt how genuine his social causes are when he refused to stand up to the commies who are killing and incarcerating the Muslim brothers.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kareem has real, non-monetary reasons though. Can't blame a black man who grew up in the 60s seeing all the horrible things in that era. Lebron probably had his fair share as a youngin before he made it back in Akron, but I really do doubt how genuine his social causes are when he refused to stand up to the commies who are killing and incarcerating the Muslim brothers.
    LOL always but China with the right here
    Last edited by baseline bum; 06-11-2021 at 04:31 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Bestiality is forbidden

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bestiality is forbidden
    your father appears to disagree

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Remember those two gifted ft's at the last vs. Detroit in that Finals, Rumster? I mean that sky hook bounced clear of the rim before that whistle was heard.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember those two gifted ft's at the last vs. Detroit in that Finals, Rumster? I mean that sky hook bounced clear of the rim before that whistle was heard.

tee, hee.
    are you being serious or facetious......I remember the bull call. They never showed that game on NBATV, only game 6, the Isiah Thomas ankle game. I swear to this day that was a horrible foul call and it cost the Pistons the le.

Still, Kareem is definitely in the top 3 of the Goat conversation along with Jordan. I would throw Russell and Duncan in there for one of the other spots.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    are you being serious or facetious......I remember the bull call. They never showed that game on NBATV, only game 6, the Isiah Thomas ankle game. I swear to this day that was a horrible foul call and it cost the Pistons the le.

Still, Kareem is definitely in the top 3 of the Goat conversation along with Jordan. I would throw Russell and Duncan in there for one of the other spots.
    By hook, or, by crook. Get it, see what I did there, Bigs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember wondering if Kareem was ever going to retire, so boring watching him crawl up and down the court with that sky hook and planted firmly beneath the rim.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Who?
    - Alcinder

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He also hates his son

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ABDUL JABBAR

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least he might have a good reason in theory.
    You on the other hand, you're just a shill.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    why am I not surprised that a person of your intelligence went the "Jabbar is the GOAT" route? if your reading comprehension was in the neighborhood of a normal adult, you might have formed a better counter-argument.

since you somehow missed my plain-spoken, easy-to-follow point entirely, you dolt, here it is again.

As a general rule, of course all athletes are motivated by PR. I am not impressed when an athlete acts in a self-serving way to generate a positive response in public perception, whether its Jabbar or anyone else. Thats you. You are an easy mark. You are a sap.

If you woke up from your self-imposed coma tommorrow and became 100 times more cynical than you are today, you would still be one gullible mother er.

Shallow, PR-conscious gestures (such as Jabar grandstanding to the leftists) don't impress me. They do impress mindless flagwavers, small children, the mentally disabled, and (based on your comments) you.

Your basis for supporting Jabbar was laid out clearly by you, not me, and without question it is a stance that it worthy of some real ridicule.

ps...did you go to a high school for people with "learning differences"? (honest question, not meant to be funny. yours was one of the most intellectually incoherent response I've seen)

pps... since you consider yourself politically savvy: do you think there are a lot of MENSA candidates who were impressed by Jabbar's grandstanding move, or do you suspect as I do that just maybe it was a move designed to impress the lowest common denomenator of our society (...people like you)?

Thread Information