Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Until it was morey speaking up and then Lebron isn’t about all that freedom of speech thing anymore.
    He's American, lives in America, experiences first hand American issues... so he talks about them. It's not like he's out there defending the Chinese government either.

Hypocritical as well because the same exact people that try to gotcha him over this are the same people up in arms when a foreigner speaks out about the problems in America, and we get to hear how he should go back to his hole country, etc.

It's a lot like Dale, tbh, can dish it but can't take it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He rang once with Cavs quit twice
    And he earned that right

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's American, lives in America, experiences first hand American issues... so he talks about them. It's not like he's out there defending the Chinese government either.

Hypocritical as well because the same exact people that try to gotcha him over this are the same people up in arms when a foreigner speaks out about the problems in America, and we get to hear how he should go back to his hole country, etc.

Well in this case, Lebron shouldn’t have quoted MLK when he said : “injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere “

anywhere, everywhere…. I wonder what that means

AND he had the nerve to say this after Morey spoke up : “I just had a difficult week
    Yeah I’m sure it was more difficult than what Chinese concentration camp prisoners have been going through

Muricans are a bunch of submissive cucks….Vietcongs, Putin, China , the East has been dangling their big s in your faces and you beg for it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well in this case, Lebron shouldn’t have quoted MLK when he said : “injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere “

anywhere, everywhere…. I wonder what that means

AND he had the nerve to say this after Morey spoke up : “I just had a difficult week
    Yeah I’m sure it was more difficult than what Chinese concentration camp prisoners have been going through

Muricans are a bunch of submissive cucks….Vietcongs, Putin, China , the East has been dangling their big s in your faces and you beg for it
    Under that premise MLK was a commie too coz he didn't denounce China, tbh...

Corporate America has done nothing but flush the Chinese with cash and tech. Same Corporate America that funds all these politicos grandstanding against China.

The US government, has been nothing but talk, talk, talk and done nothing as well (lol tariffs, but not on the iPhone tho!), but Lebron has to fix this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You support election theft; you're not on any high ground.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Under that premise MLK was a commie too coz he didn't denounce China, tbh...
    Possibly. He was a deep state shill.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Because he is directly involved in chinese economics and benefit financially directly from it. That makes him a hypocrite as he only speaks out when he makes money off things. Human rights is human rights. That’s what he is supposedly championing for. It’s a worthy and just chase if it’s genuine but it clearly is not.

Are American human rights somehow more important than Chinese ones? If so then he is clearly drawing a defining line at Americans being more important than chinese which runs directly opposite to the view of all being equal and have the same basic rights.

And he actively told morey to shut up by saying he’s not qualified to speak. How does he know morey isn’t qualified to speak?

I’m not saying Lebron should be championing for chinese rights, but he did try to shut people up.
    Last edited by ambchang; 06-13-2021 at 12:26 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because he is directly involved in chinese economics and benefit financially directly from it. That makes him a hypocrite as he only speaks out when he makes money off things. Human rights is human rights. That’s what he is supposedly championing for. It’s a worthy and just chase if it’s genuine but it clearly is not.

Are American human rights somehow more important than Chinese ones? If so then he is clearly drawing a defining line at Americans being more important than chinese which runs directly opposite to the view of all being equal and have the same basic rights.

And he actively told morey to shut up by saying he’s not qualified to speak. How does he know morey isn’t qualified to speak?

I’m not saying Lebron should be championing for chinese rights, but he did try to shut people up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Total BS flying private jets, staying in 5 star hotels, making millions working 80 or so days a year - yes sure that is abuse. Defending the peripatetic James is inane at best.
    First off, you have an unhealthy disdain for this guy that borders on weird.

As for your comment about private jets, etc, it has nothing to do with my point. I never said these guys get abused. I just said that teams aren't always loyal to their stars (ex. Clippers and Blake, Raptors and DeRozan).

You understand that these players allow everyone around them to make millions, right? That includes the team owners. Their talents, and to an extent their personalities, are the commodities that put butts in seats and drive home viewership.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First off, you have an unhealthy disdain for this guy that borders on weird.

As for your comment about private jets, etc, it has nothing to do with my point. I never said these guys get abused. I just said that teams aren't always loyal to their stars (ex. Clippers and Blake, Raptors and DeRozan).

You understand that these players allow everyone around them to make millions, right? That includes the team owners. Their talents, and to an extent their personalities, are the commodities that put butts in seats and drive home viewership.
    I don’t despise James as much as i do the media that fawns over this peripatetic 4-6 finals loser who has shown no loyalty to teams. James does some great community things, albeit with getting it highly publicized.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Irony James wearing 6 the number of finals losses he has despite stacking teams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    he's not wrong, so not sure what your issue here is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's not wrong, so not sure what your issue here is.
    There is NO proven correlation with this shortened layoff and the playoff injuries.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    There is NO proven correlation with this shortened layoff and the playoff injuries.
    just like there is no proof or remote evidence LeBron ever took PEDs yet you claim he does

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biggest manufactured, underachieving loser that's ever played.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even Politico hates his lame movie as well - for them not political enough as of course LeBron not going after China

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...a-politics-hon

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biggest manufactured, underachieving loser that's ever played.
    Pretty much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He makes money off a lot of things, including a white owner, Hollywood, etc.

China at least doesn’t pretend to be a bastion of human rights or democracy, unlike the US, tbh, so I don’t see what the butthurt is when he’s holding America to the standard that America set for itself.

After all, we as Americans derive the moral high ground to call out China because we’re better, right?

I mean, he’s probably the most likeable and popular player this side of Jordan and we’ll see if he doesn’t end up surpassing him when all is said and done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He makes money off a lot of things, including a white owner, Hollywood, etc.

China at least doesn’t pretend to be a bastion of human rights or democracy, unlike the US, tbh, so I don’t see what the butthurt is when he’s holding America to the standard that America set for itself.

After all, we as Americans derive the moral high ground to call out China because we’re better, right?

I mean, he’s probably the most likeable and popular player this side of Jordan and we’ll see if he doesn’t end up surpassing him when all is said and done.
    So do you know what was happening in Hong Kong? I’m not sure what moral standard you require to say what China did in Hk was ok. It’s like saying people were right to say that Martin Luther king shouldn’t have spoken up about the white folks because they had laws in place to hold black people down or supporter or Nelson Mendela deserved jail time because he was speaking out against the apartheid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So do you know what was happening in Hong Kong? I’m not sure what moral standard you require to say what China did in Hk was ok. It’s like saying people were right to say that Martin Luther king shouldn’t have spoken up about the white folks because they had laws in place to hold black people down or supporter or Nelson Mendela deserved jail time because he was speaking out against the apartheid.
    No, it's nothing like that. MLK primarily spoke about american problems, Mandela primarily spoke about african problems (besides being the first south african president of color).

Both MLK and Mandela were alive when China was already a communist country with a long record of human right abuses. Are you going to hold them to the same standard that you hold Lebron? Nobody would take you seriously, and rightly so.

The communist party of China was founded in 1921, but we're going to hold Lebron responsible for Hong Kong? Come on, man.

Thread Information