Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It should probably add to his legacy that he's won so much in spite of himself

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Countdown to lethanos trading away 3/4 of the team

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're actually better off with LeBron making his GM moves, they should have traded their "prospects" for star veterans immediately..LeBron doesn't give a anymore, he won't even make his usual trades

Drafting Russell, Ingram and Ball in the top 3 in such a short span has to be one of the worst draft stretches in recent history..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is all Magic.

"You don't beat the Warriors with shooters, you beat them with playmaker."

Killakobe81 hyping Magic's job as GM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dunno. Lebron has a pretty ty assistant GM in Earvin Johnson. He should have Kawhi; but role players like Kuzma and Ingram were apparently too much to give up for the best player in the world.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    They're actually better off with LeBron making his GM moves, they should have traded their "prospects" for star veterans immediately..LeBron doesn't give a anymore, he won't even make his usual trades

Drafting Russell, Ingram and Ball in the top 3 in such a short span has to be one of the worst draft stretches in recent history..
    His legacy will be forever tarnished if the lakers miss the playoffs. It will prove the pundits correct that all these years of Lebron making the finals had to do with a very weak conference rather than pure greatness.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Why do people still think LeBron gives a about winning or losing? If that were the case, he'd be a Sixer right now, not a Laker.

This mess of a roster is all on Magic, period. He is an atrocious GM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Watch my young king fly" kissing his ass

Trade him he probably already hates you..

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    That would be long overdue tbh. Ingram just looks like there is no one upstairs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lakers should risk it and trade his four years for Kawhi hoping for an extension.

His legacy will be forever tarnished if the lakers miss the playoffs. It will prove the pundits correct that all these years of Lebron making the finals had to do with a very weak conference rather than pure greatness.
    They still have pundits like that? Sports media loves this fake bag.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you mean there's doubt that every year playing the Bucks/Wizz/barely scraping by the post fallout Pistons and getting on by the Celtics cast doubt on the "GOAT"'s legacy?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    and when he’s done...he comin for you now who

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    and when he’s done...he comin for you now who

derozan .... probably one of the ugliest dude in the league

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hw could have had kawhi

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ingram

This was supposed to be his breakout year and the still sitting at an 11.3 PER this year. Even scrub ass Bryn Forbes has a higher efficiency rating. He's 6'9" and averages 3.8 rebounds.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ingram

This was supposed to be his breakout year and the still sitting at an 11.3 PER this year. Even scrub ass Bryn Forbes has a higher efficiency rating. He's 6'9" and averages 3.8 rebounds.
    disappointed with ingram tbh. even ball has shown better progress and that’s not saying much.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ingram

cant even deny this fam Ingram has been absolutely horse . Dude looks pathetic this year. Extremely disappointed

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

The years Russell and Ingram were drafted were two of the worst draft classes we’ve seen. Lonzo was a ty pick though, a point guard who can’t shoot doesn’t work in today’s NBA.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    disappointed with ingram tbh. even ball has shown better progress and that’s not saying much.
    i own both of them fools

and people thought the kuz is the problem?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ingram

Tbh I thought Ingram is legit but seems like I’m wrong. I thought he’d beast off of Lebron as the cutter or running the floor.
    That said, he’s adapting to a whole new system so he’s playing worse than he really is. I think his ceiling can still be a fringe all star.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The years Russell and Ingram were drafted were two of the worst draft classes we’ve seen. Lonzo was a ty pick though, a point guard who can’t shoot doesn’t work in today’s NBA.
    ball can shoot.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I thought he’d beast off of Lebron as the cutter or running the floor
    <---------

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is all Magic.

"You don't beat the Warriors with shooters, you beat them with playmaker."

Killakobe81 hyping Magic's job as GM.
    Ex players, especially great ones, have such huge egos that they cannot fathom evolution of the game beyond what they did. They think they were the best there will ever be, so they all want to reverse engineer their glory days and apply that to an evolved league. This is why they fail and why lesser known players like Kerr can have success. Admitting that your way wasn't the be-all, end-all in the NBA is the 1st step. It's a 1st step the great players-turned-coaches seem reluctant to take and one that great coaches let go of eons ago.

The movie "Moneyball" was a great analogy for the NBA. It could easily apply to GMs like Magic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So can Jimmer Fredette. I'd rather have Jimmer than Lonzo Ball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do people still think LeBron gives a about winning or losing? If that were the case, he'd be a Sixer right now, not a Laker.

This mess of a roster is all on Magic, period. He is an atrocious GM.
    ah, looks like i'm late. but anyway here it is.

in preparation of LeBron's Zipper Nation's inevitable appearance:

LeGOAT > Riley as a GM. Real talk.
    LeBron > Morey at GM-ing
    Boiled down:::LeGM built a championship team that would have repeated if not for the Kyrie/Love injuries. When Kobe tried to play GM, he ran off Shaq and Phil and missed the playoffs in his prime. The conclusion: the Lakers wouldn't be light so many rings if LeBron was their GM.
    The "LeGM" narrative is a very convenient excuse for that turd Gilbert to hide behind. I wouldn't be surprised if most stories about LeBron demanding things are just bull that Gilbert is making up to cover his ass. He probably knows as well as anyone else that LeBron haters are gullible. They'll believe literally anything as long as it's anti-LeBron.

CN when LeGM narrative fits:

CN when LeGM gets criticism:

Thread Information