Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Couldn't resist taking Malmo at +1430 against sheeite Chelsea. They made it to the half at 0-0. Guess the wheels fell off after that.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    La Liga has three big teams, even when Atlético doesn't get respect in Europe. Costa yellow for what?? Wasn't that foul a penalty? Morata goal was anuled, why? Juve was "lucky" not to leave Madrid with an insurmountable 0:4.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

"Better without Ronaldo"

What a disaster for Madrid ..

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Ramos is the heart and soul of this team. When he was gone in the second leg against Juventus they nearly choked if Juventus didn't commit a dumb foul in the final minute.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Kroos is making a king size bed for Solari tbh.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Ronaldo and Madrid going out in the same round would make this the greatest CL ever.

Even with Madrid roster issues, the Lopetequi/Solari combo has got to be the worst ever back-to-back coaching hire made by big Club..

Madrid should have opted for an experienced hand in the mould of Hiddink/Heynckes to care take them till the end of season

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Even with Madrid roster issues, the Lopetequi/Solari combo has got to be the worst ever back-to-back coaching hire made by big Club..

Madrid should have opted for an experienced hand in the mould of Hiddink/Heynckes to care take them till the end of season
    It feels like Madrid were willing to punt this season. Just so bizarre to not even find a single replacement for Ronaldo. Even a Cavani type and Madrid would be challenging for the league.

As much as people laugh about Madrid without Ronaldo, not even replacing him was when the season was lost.

A game like today without Ramos who has easily been their best player in the CL finals and the CL games he misses Madrid look brutal (even when they had Ronaldo) and you've got a recipe for disaster.

I still think Madrid will score, but if Ajax get one more. Oof

Damn, not a Ronaldo fan, but what a collapse without him

To be fair, Madrid has played a ton of games lately, while Eredivisie gave Ajax extra rest, which is pretty lame

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Damn, not a Ronaldo fan, but what a collapse without him

To be fair, Madrid has played a ton of games lately, while Eredivisie gave Ajax extra rest, which is pretty lame
    Well Juventus collapsed with him against Atletico so far.

And Madrid nearly collapsed against Juventus when Ramos was missing in the second leg.

No replacement for Ronaldo is the bigger issue than Ronaldo being gone.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    "Better without Ronaldo"
    "Looking better and playing more as a team"
    "Better chances for all les"
    "Bale will step up"

Frenkie De Jong already Real's master

Last edited by HarlemHeat37; 03-05-2019 at 04:00 PM.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    In before the ref handing RMAO a """"penaldo""""

Sucks to know Ajax will have all its youngsters poached away in no time by the PSGs/Citys of the world..

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Sucks to know Ajax will have all its youngsters poached away in no time by the PSGs/Citys of the world..
    ing Bosman ruined it all tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Well Juventus collapsed with him against Atletico so far.

And Madrid nearly collapsed against Juventus when Ramos was missing in the second leg.

No replacement for Ronaldo is the bigger issue than Ronaldo being gone.
    And midget has 1 CL in 7 seasons and a handful of KO stage choke jobs without the best midfield of all time. Unfortunately, you don't seem to hold midget to the same standard you do Ronaldo, which is understandable, since midget is a perennial CL choker.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    And midget has 1 CL in 7 seasons and a handful of KO stage choke jobs without the best midfield of all time. Unfortunately, you don't seem to hold midget to the same standard you do Ronaldo, which is understandable, since midget is a perennial CL choker.
    Because Midget absolutely wrecks Ronaldo head to head.

And Midget has multiple CL's and has had more iconic CL moments than Ronaldo.

Ronaldo is finished, and went to a stacked team in Juventus who are on pace to have the least amount of trophies in 6 years since he joined.

At least Messi was getting trebles and destroying Madrid in the league many times over where Ronaldo only managed 2 la liga's in his time in Spain. Only won 27% of the time against Barca.

Ronaldo is finished, and chokes in the finals but has Ramos and Bale bail him out time and time again. Absolute ghost on the biggest stages.

Every time Ronaldo faced Messi in CL he got sent home. Not bad for the biggest "CL Choker"

Ronaldo so lucky to have Ramos and Bale.

..they are out..

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Didn't the ball go out?

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Pretty sad how Amuseddaysleeper tries to downplay Ronaldo's impact in every post. Just accept that Real is struggling without him, easy as that.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Didn't the ball go out?
    Looked like it.

Ajax has made me more money this year than any other team, fun team to watch even in a trash league..

Yeah, looks way out..

Thread Information