Page 111 of 303 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 7567
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you mad that your realizing your count is inaccurate so you are being a media sensationalist? Suits you
    gossip

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    you mad that your realizing your count is inaccurate so you are being a media sensationalist? Suits you
    It is inaccurate. Hiding the truth behind trump baby gates and a closed White House.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is inaccurate. Hiding the truth behind trump baby gates and a closed White House.
    It's true though, it is inaccurate, likely a massive massive undercount. Like how it didn't count the huge uptick in pneumonia deaths in Texas and Florida from February through May. Wonder what caused those to go 4x to 5x higher than they have been in all the other recent years (where numbers were steady) when COVID kills mainly through pneumonia. Especially being past flu season. Not that I'm accusing anyone of fudging death certificates or numbers, they likely just never got tested. We won't see the true count until we see the excess deaths reported once the pandemic over.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It's true though, it is inaccurate, likely a massive massive undercount. Like how it didn't count the huge uptick in pneumonia deaths in Texas and Florida from February through May. Wonder what caused those to go 4x to 5x higher than they have been in all the other recent years (where numbers were steady) when COVID kills mainly through pneumonia. Especially being past flu season. Not that I'm accusing anyone of fudging death certificates or numbers, they likely just never got tested. We won't see the true count until we see the excess deaths reported once the pandemic over.
    I know, but cheeto might help Chris with his fear of blacks and browns.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You know....Chris has been afraid his whole life. He needs a man.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I put the plus to indicate it's an undercount after you showed that 7 day lag in Houston's reporting.
    Its not 7 days. You are bad with numbers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its not 7 days. You are bad with numbers
    You showed me on the 16th stats were showing deaths reported happening up to the 9th.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 07-18-2020 at 11:12 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You showed me on the 16th stats were showing deaths reported happening up to the 9th.
    Lol you still dont understand how deaths are calculated and reported. After 4 months of this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol you still dont understand how deaths are calculated and reported. After 4 months of this.
    So if the delay is longer it means we're undercounting even more relative to the current actual state of COVID deaths. How does this help your argument?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So if the delay is longer it means we're undercounting even more relative to the current actual state of COVID deaths. How does this help your argument?
    No. Because you still are not factoring out probable V confirmed. That's not the real issue with the reporting.

The major arguments of the lag in deaths is based on the curve of the disease when you graph as well as using reporting deaths on days other than the days of death.

You cannot accurately report the behavior of a disease this way. You think deaths are occurring more often than the really are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. Because you still are not factoring out probable V confirmed. That's not the real issue with the reporting.

The major arguments of the lag in deaths is based on the curve of the disease when you graph as well as using reporting deaths on days other than the days of death.

You cannot accurately report the behavior of a disease this way. You think deaths are occurring more often than the really are.
    You think it's how many motorcycle deaths of the 143k?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think it's how many motorcycle deaths of the 143k?
    The truthers fall for the dumbass backlog effect every in' time. "Oh, you saw there was a 150 deaths in today. B-B-But did you know 10 were from April, 30 from may, and 50 from June, and 40 from last week! That means really only 20 people died today!"

He doesn't understand is that the deaths that were reported occurring today isn't actually ALL the deaths that actually happened today. Eventually the backlogs will come in and ultimately paint a rather accurate picture of daily deaths.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The truthers fall for the dumbass backlog effect every in' time. "Oh, you saw there was a 150 deaths in today. B-B-But did you know 10 were from April, 30 from may, and 50 from June, and 40 from last week! That means really only 20 people died today!"

He doesn't understand is that the deaths that were reported occurring today isn't actually ALL the deaths that actually happened today. Eventually the backlogs will come in and ultimately paint a rather accurate picture of daily deaths.

I don't get his ing about backlogs at all when it comes to total death count, which is what I have been posting to troll Thread from when cubby was trying to act like this would be less than the flu or less than H1N1 (2009).

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The argument is alwY what its been, you cannot use lag data to make a decision for now. No one who works with data would express that as optimal.

Strange Twitter can attempt a good chart but the cdc cannot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The argument is alwY what its been, you cannot use lag data to make a decision for now. No one who works with data would express that as optimal.

Strange Twitter can attempt a good chart but the cdc cannot.
    The deaths follow case and hospitalization trajectories pretty damn closely. So what, you'd rather just sit on your hands and do nothing and play "let's see." That's a silly way to practice prevention.

I get it, though, you just don't want shutdowns because it'll hurt the economy which will hurt Trump

Covid spreading like wildfire is hurting the in' economy. This is what your lot doesn't understand. You only think short term.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The deaths follow case and hospitalization trajectories pretty damn closely. So what, you'd rather just sit on your hands and do nothing and play "let's see." That's a silly way to practice prevention.

I get it, though, you just don't want shutdowns because it'll hurt the economy which will hurt Trump

Covid spreading like wildfire is hurting the in' economy. This is what your lot doesn't understand. You only think short term.
    This is false. This is why there is different ifr for age brackets.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Show your math.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lololololookoll

Only think short term.

Adding all the deaths during lockdown as covid death
    Not understanding that people who missed screeningd or elective surgery or have any type of economic setback will be affected for years which includes death.

Short term thinking is lockdown which even denmark and norway have said they will not use again.

Carry on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lololololookoll

Only think short term.

Adding all the deaths during lockdown as covid death
    Not understanding that people who missed screeningd or elective surgery or have any type of economic setback will be affected for years which includes death.

Short term thinking is lockdown which even denmark and norway have said they will not use again.

Carry on.
    Their stats say otherwise. They dealt with the short term discomfort of the lockdown and are now slowly resuming getting back to normal, while also mitigating death. New Zealand did so, as well. All these countries are recipes for success. We should follow. But we have too many MAGATs in the country, unfortunately.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their stats say otherwise. They dealt with the short term discomfort of the lockdown and are now slowly resuming getting back to normal, while also mitigating death. New Zealand did so, as well. All these countries are recipes for success. We should follow. But we have too many MAGATs in the country, unfortunately.
    Lol the stats. You cant even calculate the stats. Lol

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol the stats. You cant even calculate the stats. Lol
    Midnightpulp now wondering how to use calculator

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Update (19 July 2020):::

Trump's Corona Plague dead: 143,263+
    Regular Flu dead: 23+k
    Spanish Flu dead: 275k
    Obama's H1N1 Flu dead: 12.5k

Let us proceed...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Update (19 July 2020):::

Trump's Corona Plague dead: 143,263+
    Regular Flu dead: 23+k
    Spanish Flu dead: 275k
    Obama's H1N1 Flu dead: 12.5k

Let us proceed...
    Please proceed with real data. Or prove that these deaths are actually confirmed and caused by covid.....

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please proceed with real data. Or prove that these deaths are actually confirmed and caused by covid.....
    You're free to post your numbers you think are more accurate.

Or foldren.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't do anything but the undercount, sorry not all deaths have been reported yet.

Thread Information