Page 106 of 164 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 4077
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe burning in . They took half Tim's , but Satan took the rapist that cost your franchise 7 years and yall shed tears for him
    :LOL

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good W against a pretty good team. I liked how they dropped 39 on them in the 3rd. Gives me hope that the Lakers can actually perform on the big stage.

Them MFers better show up Sunday or it's all for nothing.
    Please still both just regular season games but glad our stars stepped up along with Alex the great Caruso... Put Rondo ass in storage until the playoffs... So we can see if playoff Rondo exists cuz regular season Rondo sux.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chucho had one too many Dos Equis
    you, Emilio. I dont drink over rated filth. Explains why you love det rapist.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you, Emilio. I dont drink over rated filth. Explains why you love det rapist.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe burning in . They took half Tim's , but Satan took the rapist that cost your franchise 7 years and yall shed tears for him
    :LOL
    Yaaaaawn

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bynumite pretending the last 7years didnt exist.

Those 7 years didn't die with Kobe. Keep being mad.
    Tanked for 7 years led to this year's team. Maybe Spurgatory should've done the same thing ?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You Catholic, Martinez?

Dont lie. You're Mexican or some kind of unwanted, inferior Latino, you have to be Catholic.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You Catholic, Martinez?

Dont lie. You're Mexican or some kind of unwanted, inferior Latino, you have to be Catholic.

This mad for realz

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How miserable is this guy Chucho in real life that he has to get online and resort to a 12 year old kid's 4Chan 2edgy4u schtick about Kobe being dead?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tanked for 7 years led to this year's team. Maybe Spurgatory should've done the same thing ?
    No. It wont take us 7 years to be relevant. We didnt have an unlikable prick no one wanted to play with until they retired and died. Only player willing to come back was a washed up center who hadn5 teams in 4 years and had and missed last season because he had a blown out asshole from gay butt sex. Perfect fit for your team.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No. It wont take us 7 years to be relevant. We didnt have an unlikable prick no one wanted to play with until they retired and died. Only player willing to come back was a washed up center who hadn5 teams in 4 years and had and missed last season because he had a blown out asshole from gay butt sex. Perfect fit for your team.
    Quoting for future LOLZ

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This mad for realz
    Keep trying, Meheekles (sp?)

If 20 secs of keystrokes is "mad", what is the.word for your last 7years of penis envy?

I'd say ballsy for not being a muff hiding under rocks like the rest of your brethren. You're also Mexican, so that's lie 3 strikes on one pitch.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Keep trying, Meheekles (sp?)

If 20 secs of keystrokes is "mad", what is the.word for your last 7years of penis envy?

I'd say ballsy for not being a muff hiding under rocks like the rest of your brethren. You're also Mexican, so that's lie 3 strikes on one pitch.
    Lakers clinched a playoff berth. Brooklyn just made the Spurs grab their ankles, clinch their teeth, and bite their bottom lip

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How miserable is this guy Chucho in real life that he has to get online and resort to a 12 year old kid's 4Chan 2edgy4u schtick about Kobe being dead?
    You spent 7 years in rage and penis envy. How sad does that make you?

I give you props for not being a spineless muff and sticking it out. But,.objectively, you got a peice of the sidewalk 7 years after being Knicks West Coast. Your shots mean nothing, but cute seeing you got your pubes twisted when I make fun of a deep rapist you ride.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You spent 7 years in rage and penis envy. How sad does that make you?

I give you props for not being a spineless muff and sticking it out. But,.objectively, you got a peice of the sidewalk 7 years after being Knicks West Coast. Your shots mean nothing, but cute seeing you got your pubes twisted when I make fun of a deep rapist you ride.
    Do you speak English? I don't understand any of this jibberish. Here you go bruh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers clinched a playoff berth. Brooklyn just made the Spurs grab their ankles, clinch their teeth, and bite their bottom lip
    Sorry, after 22 straight years of success and trying a record your franchise will never sniff, I'm fine.

I'm not crying for this season. I've said it plenty of times, this season is about eating your tears of disappointment. Kobe dying was just a bonus. You and I know both know Mr. 3-5 is gonna let you down. I'll be here to remind you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7>1.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice win for the Lakers, they might have a chance against Milwaukee in the Finals, but we'll never know because the Clippers are in their way.

Sunday is a must-win. If they lose again, it would kill any remaining belief they have in themselves.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nice win for the Lakers, they might have a chance against Milwaukee in the Finals, but we'll never know because the Clippers are in their way.

Sunday is a must-win. If they lose again, it would kill any remaining belief they have in themselves.
    Nonsense. I've seen the Queens play Shaq and Kobe pretty well in the regular season. What happened in the playoffs?

Bron and AD (64 points, 17 rebs, 8 assists, 2 blocks, 3 steals) were modern day Shaq and Kobe-esque. 1-2 punch still works.

And the Lakers might have some bench firepower in Kief, Waiters, Kuz, Caruso, and KCP to help the starters.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nonsense. I've seen the Queens play Shaq and Kobe pretty well in the regular season. What happened in the playoffs?

Bron and AD (64 points, 17 rebs, 8 assists, 2 blocks, 3 steals) were modern day Shaq and Kobe-esque. 1-2 punch still works.

And the Lakers might have some bench firepower in Kief, Waiters, Kuz, Caruso, and KCP to help the starters.
    The Clippers have their own younger version of this Lebron, though. Plus a much more well-rounded team.

Waiters he said Dion Waiters

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    16 > 4.61**

**1999 season had 50 games. 50÷82=0.61. Whoever won the 1999 le does not get full credit for a le and deserves an *

Math is fun:

1999: 0.61
    2003: 1
    2005: 1
    2007: 1
    2014: 1
    Total: 4.61 les

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Clippers have their own younger version of this Lebron, though. Plus a much more well-rounded team.

Waiters he said Dion Waiters
    Did you see Bron vs Giannis? Giannis couldn't overpower him. You think nephew will?

Waiters is in a bench role, so yeah I like the signing. Like Dwert, he's not expected to be the man here. Remember you farmers laughed at Dwert too. He's ballin in limited minutes

HH is reduced to rooting for other teams to beat the Lakers. Been there done that bruh. Hang in there

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You farmers keep underrating our bench. Look at this crunch time winning play by my man CaruSHOW

Kid just keeps making winning plays. People look at his skin and his hairline and think he can't ball. He 6'5" and athletic AF. Hopefully he takes most of Rondo's minutes. Dude can play.

Thread Information