Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

OT

RealGM
    realGM
    2m
    Thunder Sign Charlie Brown To 2nd 10-Day Contract basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/262487…
    Should have signed Lucy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't been paying attention to the East all year. What is wrong with Boston?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't been paying attention to the East all year. What is wrong with Boston?
    Don't play as a team.
    Great when making shots, not when missing.

Tatum can be excellent, but he turns into Kobme, including refusing to play D if things aren't going his way.

Kemba Walker injured. Ainge trying to hide it so he could peddle him as the snake trader he is.
    Healed to about 85% but you can tell he is not the same yet and probably won't be this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Spurs team is so deserving of missing the play in series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't play as a team.
    Great when making shots, not when missing.

Tatum can be excellent, but he turns into Kobme, including refusing to play D if things aren't going his way.

Kemba Walker injured. Ainge trying to hide it so he could peddle him as the snake trader he is.
    Healed to about 85% but you can tell he is not the same yet and probably won't be this season.
    Cheers. Didn't know Walker was injured or Tatum showing Kobe-ish tendencies. Thanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would you rather play Memphis or Golden State if we manage to keep that 10th seed ? Memphis hurt us all year long, they're not a good matchup, and against Golden State Curry could be unstoppable in a must win game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would you rather play Memphis or Golden State if we manage to keep that 10th seed ? Memphis hurt us all year long, they're not a good matchup, and against Golden State Curry could be unstoppable in a must win game.
    We would have a better shot against Golden state cause their team sucks outside curry but he alone would still destroy us. Would be an easy out either way

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking forward to seeing LeComplain in the play in. Will be hilarious

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we somehow stay in the play in and have to play the Lakers and win that game and kick them out, this season would be a huge success tbh and i would advocate that everyone get their extensions. Not gonna happen though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope we can get to 12th with a 12 game losing streak. That would be ideal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perhaps like the bubble, CIA Dumb will give up on the season and withhold his pets. His reasoning being that the Spurs "have no chance.".
    Young Uns go on a run again.

Ever since the Phoenix 20 point with with Wombat and Derozian, has not had a starting lineup since.
    Of course White is out now so the exact same starting lineup cannot be duplicated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perhaps like the bubble, CIA Dumb will give up on the season and withhold his pets. His reasoning being that the Spurs "have no chance.".
    Young Uns go on a run again.

Ever since the Phoenix 20 point with with Wombat and Derozian, has not had a starting lineup since.
    Of course White is out now so the exact same starting lineup cannot be duplicated.
    He would only do that if we were eliminated from the play in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean a Laker team with no AD and no Lebron is gonna lose to whoever is in the play in. Would be the sweetest feeling in the world though if we beat them in the play in. Make the whole season worth it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's clearly not going to come together for the Lakers in time to make a run, but any Spurs fan wanting them eliminated in the play-in is thinking myopically.

They represent one of the few (probably three, along with Nets and Bucks) teams capable of beating the Clippers, who not only have the most complete team, but have everything falling into place for them.

Either way, the Spurs aren't beating anyone if they hang on and make the play-in and they can blame themselves if they fail to do so. Sure, the schedule is brutal, but resting players was a luxury they didn't have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Williamson broke his finger. magic number is still 6, still possible for the Spurs to blow it but that’s more likely a death sentence for New Orleans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He would only do that if we were eliminated from the play in.
    100% absolutely.

Only way a core Young Un lineup of the Bubble or like the one that smoked Phoenix starts is if Patty n Pop get in fender bender and resulting slight injuries make them unavailable.
    Popped would have to have Dr's orders no phone or otherwise contact with team until his potential concussion is cleared after the Play Ins / Play Offs.
    If he attempted to smuggle orders out via notes, some excellent courier would need to TOFTT and dispose of the ramblings.

Season is 99.99% over but I'm still holding out hope of the best lineups and strategies being used.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean a Laker team with no AD and no Lebron is gonna lose to whoever is in the play in. Would be the sweetest feeling in the world though if we beat them in the play in. Make the whole season worth it
    for that to happen we would have to beat the Grizzlies or Warriors first. This Spurs team has no chance of beating the Grizzlies or Warriors

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good year to bet some money on the underdogs in the playoffs. If some favorites like the Nets, Clips, or Lakers suddenly have a covid situation, that could be it for them. None of those three are dominating at the moment anyway. The betting odds are still pretty generous for Milwaukee (+1000), Utah (+800), Philly (+1100), & Denver (+1800).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs beat the Kings, Pelicans just lost Zion for the rest of the year...

Looks like we are in the play-in

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs beat the Kings, Pelicans just lost Zion for the rest of the year...

Looks like we are in the play-in
    The Sacramento Kings doing what they do best.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    magic number is 4 with six to go (eleven results combined between San Antonio and New Orleans)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good year to bet some money on the underdogs in the playoffs. If some favorites like the Nets, Clips, or Lakers suddenly have a covid situation, that could be it for them. None of those three are dominating at the moment anyway. The betting odds are still pretty generous for Milwaukee (+1000), Utah (+800), Philly (+1100), & Denver (+1800).
    Shouldn’t they all have shots by now? I mean the Pels figured out that most pro athletes are above recommended BMI, and got shots in March. The federal pharmacy program now mandates walk-in immunizations.

Thread Information