Page 215 of 240 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,375 of 5990
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

900 DPH / Proud Narc
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So far this week thru the first 3 days mother er Biden has lost another 1000+ Americans for a total of 216k of dead Americans on his side of the COVID Death Ledger.

Let us proceed...
    those not getting the vaccine are the one responsible for those deaths. You are responsible, not Biden.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you are funny, you keep saying boom while you keep getting you ass handed over to you

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    those not getting the vaccine are the one responsible for those deaths. You are responsible, not Biden.
    Horse ...mother er Biden now is responsible for 217k of dead Americans on his side of the COVID-19 Death Ledger, fred.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're vaccinated. you don't understand anything, derp.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They're vaccinated. you don't understand anything, derp.
    Remember, mother er Biden called us "chumps" - "sick" (not in a medical way, tee, hee) - an '"embarrassment" and worse,,,then the comes squirrelin' about begging us to get vaccinated. His mother is waitin',,,he should get to in' her some more.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horse ...mother er Biden now is responsible for 217k of dead Americans on his side of the COVID-19 Death Ledger, fred.
    It seems that you have a hard time to understand how a virus propagate, it is not rocket science. I thought that republicans were all about personal responsibility, you don’t want to get vaccinated; consequence people die. You are responsible

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It seems that you have a hard time to understand how a virus propagate, it is not rocket science. I thought that republicans were all about personal responsibility, you don’t want to get vaccinated; consequence people die. You are responsible
    I don't want to hear this in' horse . You set the edge at the start when you nailed Trump to the tree of woe. You didn't want to hear anything but the death count and you touted it up like Billy-be-jiggered, in your glory.

Now it's your turn in the jackpot, son. And you have 217k and counting of dead American on your side of the COVID Death Ledger.

Your regrets are your own.

I've no sympathy for you.

Let us proceed...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't want to hear this in' horse . You set the edge at the start when you nailed Trump to the tree of woe. You didn't want to hear anything but the death count and you touted it up like Billy-be-jiggered, in your glory.

Now it's your turn in the jackpot, son. And you have 217k and counting of dead American on your side of the COVID Death Ledger.

I've no sympathy for you.

Let us proceed...
    you don’t want to hear it because you are wrong. Republicans are always against science because they don’t like facts, they live in their alt reality, you are a perfect demonstration of that.

Trump said that it was just a flu, he lied knowing that it was serious. By saying that it was not serious, his followers believed it, the proof, you still believe his crap and don’t want to get vaccinated. Trump is responsible for lying, one of his dozens of thousand lies during his presidency.

it is simple, people not getting a vaccine are causing the current deaths, there is a cure, by refusing it you are causing thousands of deaths that could be avoided.

i don’t give a about your sympathy, I despise stupid people.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you don’t want to hear it because you are wrong. Republicans are always against science because they don’t like facts, they live in their alt reality, you are a perfect demonstration of that.

Trump said that it was just a flu, he lied knowing that it was serious. By saying that it was not serious, his followers believed it, the proof, you still believe his crap and don’t want to get vaccinated. Trump is responsible for lying, one of his dozens of thousand lies during his presidency.

it is simple, people not getting a vaccine are causing the current deaths, there is a cure, by refusing it you are causing thousands of deaths that could be avoided.

i don’t give a about your sympathy, I despise stupid people.
    Methinks fred is edging toward the Ignore Button.

Nonetheless, mother er Biden is responsible for 217k of dead Americans on his side of the COVID-19 Death Ledger and you ain't livin' it down whether or not I'm on your Ignore List, buster brown. You own those 217k and counting of dead Americans and there ain't nothing going to change that fact, fred.

Ain't so much fun when the shoe is on the other foot, eh, sport?

Let us proceed...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Methinks fred is edging toward the Ignore Button.

Nonetheless, mother er Biden is responsible for 217k of dead Americans on his side of the COVID-19 Death Ledger and you ain't livin' it down whether or not I'm on your Ignore List, buster brown. You own those 217k and counting of dead Americans and there ain't nothing going to change that fact, fred.

Ain't so much fun when the shoe is on the other foot, eh, sport?

Let us proceed...
    please ignore I don’t care. Mother er you and the other morons who refuse the vaccine are responsible, period. You own those 600k of dead americans and there is nothing going to change that fact, thread. Science has talked and not some non sense from a republican.

there is no fun here, people are dying because of your stupidity. You and the other morons are the problem. At least if all the dead are morons who don’t believe in science, that’d be the silver lining I guess, Darwin and all.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    please ignore I don’t care. Mother er you and the other morons who refuse the vaccine are responsible, period. You own those 600k of dead americans and there is nothing going to change that fact, thread. Science has talked and not some non sense from a republican.

there is no fun here, people are dying because of your stupidity. You and the other morons are the problem. At least if all the dead are morons who don’t believe in science, that’d be the silver lining I guess, Darwin and all.
    No. Uh, uh. We own 400k, but you got 217k and counting, buster brown. And I'm totin' up those ciphers every single day that end in (y). When you was totin' you was skinnin' & grinnin' like Billy be jiggered. Ain't no fun now, huh? Tough. Get out of the in' way, fred, I'm totin' to 218k as we're conversin'.

Let us proceed...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. Uh, uh. We own 400k, but you got 217k and counting, buster brown. And I'm totin' up those ciphers every single day that end in (y). When you was totin' you was skinnin' & grinnin' like Billy be jiggered. Ain't no fun now, huh? Tough. Get out of the in' way, fred, I'm totin' to 218k as we're conversin'.

Let us proceed...
    you own everything man, we believe in science and get vaccinated. Less than 1% of people going to the hospital got a vaccine, everybody else didn’t. You refuse science and the vaccine, all the dead are on you buddy. Again, it doesn’t take a genius to understand virus propagation.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you own everything man, we believe in science and get vaccinated. Less than 1% of people going to the hospital got a vaccine, everybody else didn’t. You refuse science and the vaccine, all the dead are on you buddy. Again, it doesn’t take a genius to understand virus propagation.
    Nope. I'll take the 400k, but you're getting everything else + the 217k. And I ain't backin' down on this point. No way, Jose'.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. I'll take the 400k, but you're getting everything else + the 217k. And I ain't backin' down on this point. No way, Jose'.
    of course you are not backing down because you are wrong, everybody knows that. No vaccine = deaths, we are doing our job, you don’t because you don’t care about other americans, typical republican behavior. You have the capability to make it stop but choose not to. All the deaths are on the people refusing the cure. You can bring the horse to water but you can’t make him drink.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    of course you are not backing down because you are wrong, everybody knows that. No vaccine = deaths, we are doing our job, you don’t because you don’t care about other americans, typical republican behavior. You have the capability to make it stop but choose not to. All the deaths are on the people refusing the cure. You can bring the horse to water but you can’t make him drink.
    What do you expect, fred? Mother er Biden calls us "chumps" - "sick" - an "embrassment" - lies in his teeth about the $600, then lifts Trump's wallet for the $600, then comes meandering around us "chumps" begging us to get vaccinated.

Fine. Forget about the name calling, just give me my $600 + Girl's $600 and I'll go tootsweet. Otherwise, go-pound-salt!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you expect, fred? Mother er Biden calls us "chumps" - "sick" - an "embrassment" - lies in his teeth about the $600, then lifts Trump's wallet for the $600, then comes meandering around us "chumps" begging us to get vaccinated.

Fine. Forget about the name calling, just give me my $600 + Girl's $600 and I'll go tootsweet. Otherwise, go-pound-salt!
    poor snowflake, you got your feelings hurt so you are sulking and refusing to get a vaccine and save lives. What a stupid excuse. It is your choice and the one of all the other morons not to get vaccinated but this choice is killing people, not Biden, your choice, your responsibility

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    poor snowflake, you got your feelings hurt so you are sulking and refusing to get a vaccine and save lives. What a stupid excuse. It is your choice and the one of all the other morons not to get vaccinated but this choice is killing people, not Biden, your choice, your responsibility
    Drive over here, give me my $1200 and you can drive me the Wal-Mart. After I'm shot we can luncheon, your treat at Culver's.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drive over here, give me my $1200 and you can drive me the Wal-Mart. After I'm shot we can luncheon, your treat at Culver's.
    you want some handouts, you communist.

the guy is not capable to help his countrymen without handouts, sad, so sad.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you want some handouts, you communist.

the guy is not capable to help his countrymen without handouts, sad, so sad.
    Mother er Biden offered it, then lied and stole from President Trump to try and make it up.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mother er Biden offered it, then lied and stole from President Trump to try and make it up.

and you cannot a big boy and help your countrymen, you want your handouts, commie? Continue to sulk and kill people with your stupidity, that confirms the selfishness of the republicans, you only care about you

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    and you cannot a big boy and help your countrymen, you want your handouts, commie? Continue to sulk and kill people with your stupidity, that confirms the selfishness of the republicans, you only care about you
    You was totin' hand over fist, time of your lives when you was totin' on President Trump. Well, now I'm totin, time of my life and I ain't stoppin. Go ahead, fred, try and stop me from countin' & totin'. I dare ya.

Thread Information