Page 110 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 4077
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pat Bev

2 points
    3 turnovers

But he’s a dog ?? And he’s first team like he says ? Lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

And of course 0 technicals because he’s an underdog and the white cuck media eats it up

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Convincing win by the Lakers. If the Suns can manage to hold on and beat the Bucks this gets super interesting.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is this talk of Spurs fans preferring the Clippers to the Lakers? This is the contrived/diva era, where it's no longer about the team, but the player, as in which ones could you least stomach winning and this one is an easy call.

Today is a shining example of why the Clippers are never winning anything with Doc. Lou being out there in clutch time is a ing joke, every point was being scored on him and Doc just ignored it because he doesn't give a about defense. We have never once had the coaching advantage in an important game in the last seven years, not once.

You just don't get it. More than ever, politics run this league. At least in the regular season, he has to placate the player perceived as keeping the Clippers respectable while retooling, not just for him, but the others who contributed before the circus came to town. Doing otherwise could lead to (further?) chemistry issues, which is how a team like this could lose a series to a team like the Lakers.

You might see it early in a Rockets/Lakers series too, but if he senses at some point that they could actually lose the series, he'll probably go away from it then.

If the Lakers don't ring, it'll be the biggest choke since GS up 3-1, tbh.
    Nice try. The Clippers clearly have the most complete team and if healthy should be embarrassed if they don't ring and it won't be Rivers' fault if they don't (just like he won't be the reason if they do).

The Lakers have two gaping holes (lack of a secondary perimeter creator/scorer and big 3 and D wing) that aren't going anywhere and only have a punchers chance because of the greatness of James and Davis.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Clippers are BY FAR the best team in the West, nobody else is anywhere near their level, sadly. Milwaukee is the only team with a chance of challenging them.
    Nice win for the Lakers, they might have a chance against Milwaukee in the Finals, but we'll never know because the Clippers are in their way.

Sunday is a must-win. If they lose again, it would kill any remaining belief they have in themselves.
    Yikes

Harlem shooting 0/2 from the floor on this fine weekend. Sad state of affairs

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    at these excuses for Doc. Lou and Trez are microwave bench players being treated like they're superstars. Trez should never be running isos when our actual superstars are on the court. Lou should never be in a closing lineup when every team in the league is going to exploit his defense.

Doc creates his own teams' chemistry issues by playing favorites and consistently underachieving.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    It's just one game, one good game vs Clippers does not decide the postseason. Lakers look solid and like the team to beat though at least in the West. The game tightens up in the playoffs.

If the Lakers don't ring, it'll be the biggest choke since GS up 3-1, tbh.
    No way, Warriors will still have the biggest choke job in NBA history vs LeBron's Cavs.

Stupid Pelicans though trading a monster of a player like Davis to a West rival, never a good idea but they liked that package.

Even if LeBron rings this year with Lakers that Cavs championship will still be his best ever.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    “ he’ll yea. Marcus Morris is another Lebron stopper “

all y’all San Antonio clipper fans stop being salty and get in this . 30 plus from PG. 37 en FTs and still lost.

let’s talk about them FTs like we did against Milwaukee
    let’s talk about how Lebron isn’t better than kiwi

Back to back against Milwaukee and clippers. Hating gets
    Marcus Morris y'all

Clippers gave up a ton for him too!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yikes

Harlem shooting 0/2 from the floor on this fine weekend. Sad state of affairs
    HH with the goods!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pat Bev

2 points
    3 turnovers

But he’s a dog ?? And he’s first team like he says ? Lol
    He played like a nappy headed er spanial

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Avery Bradley>>>>>Somali Bev. Bradley does everything better without the theatrics.

There's barely any difference between the Morris brothers, except one is a chucker Glad the Lakers got their brother for free though

Markieff needs to see more of Dwight's minutes vs the clips, Markieff offers spacing that Dwight is not able to offer and without giving up much size.

As much as i talk about Kuzma, gotta give him credit, the kid stepped up his defense and rebounding even when his shot is not going in.

All these role players the clippers are -bent on acquiring, won't matter as much in the playoffs, when rotations shorten and minutes go up.

Another good W for the GOAT organization
    Kief might be our part time answer to Trez. He appears to have the footspeed to hang with him. And he can hit the 3.

Dwert looked like a TOSB today

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is LA still Kawhi's city?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kief might be our part time answer to Trez. He appears to have the footspeed to hang with him. And he can hit the 3.

Dwert looked like a TOSB today
    He's key period. Outside of James and Kuzma (and technically Dudley, but he's not a rotational consideration), he's the closest thing they have to another big wing. He allows them to maintain size while adding a semblance of stretch, which makes Davis and by extension the team more dangerous offensively.

Their only chance to score enough to beat the Clippers in a series, is by playing a modern front court alignment full time.
    Last edited by TD 21; 03-08-2020 at 06:34 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Completely forgot these bums went and got TOSB Joakim Noah

Mr Jerry West dropping the ball

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team Free Throws Attempted per Game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm here to eat crow, Lakers over Bucks, Clippers and probably Rockets in a few days.

Bet it feels good Lakerfans, to be good after sucking for so long. Enjoy this year.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

He's key period. Outside of James and Kuzma (and technically Dudley, but he's not a rotational consideration), he's the closest thing they have to another big wing. He allows them to maintain size while adding a semblance of stretch, which makes Davis and by extension the team more dangerous offensively.

Their only chance to score enough to beat the Clippers in a series, is by playing a modern front court alignment full time.

I love kief because he knows hes not here for scoring purposes. He’s here to guard the dudes kuzma can’t and play his role. We got him for free and kept DG and kuzma. I’d take that any damn day over Marcus. Marcus is obviously better but kief fits better here. Seems to be lower maintenance and doesn’t even need the ball on O

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm here to eat crow, Lakers over Bucks, Clippers and probably Rockets in a few days.

Bet it feels good Lakerfans, to be good after sucking for so long. Enjoy this year.
    My Guy!. Appreciate the love. But we still extremely far from the chip but ima enjoy this weekend for now lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Good stuff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers