6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This confirms it for me. I thought maybe they were just slumping (and kind of bad). But losing by 34 to Detroit when you should be turning it around? SMH

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/san-ant...ns-2019120108/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor spurs tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah they're just bad

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what did u think? that was obvious that spurs gonna suck after kawhi ty trade with tor

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demar’s 21/6/6 is irreplaceable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the sad part is this isn't even a tank job. tank job would have meant you emptied the cabinets, sold off derozan/lma and just let the young kids go out there and get stomped

they should have sold derozan regardless tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what did u think? that was obvious that spurs gonna suck after kawhi ty trade with tor
    The bigger issue was the injury to Murray, white, and Lonnie. If they had matured to either good role players or 3rd stars we'd have a chance. But we lost development time and they aren't ready. This is why I support letting drzn and LMA play out their contracts. We won't get equal talent and we don't know if Murray and White are true backbone players

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's not just that they're bad, it's that they're boring
    and they are no fun to watch whatsoever

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The bigger issue was the injury to Murray, white, and Lonnie. If they had matured to either good role players or 3rd stars we'd have a chance. But we lost development time and they aren't ready. This is why I support letting drzn and LMA play out their contracts. We won't get equal talent and we don't know if Murray and White are true backbone players
    Wtf? What is the point of keeping DeRozan and LMA? Getting any picks back would be better than what the Spurs have now, a one way expensive trip to non-contention.

LMA in particular could return some good, cheap assets (unlike DeRozan, LMA still has value in this league).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Walker is definitely ready and showed it in a few games already. It's the coach that holds him back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's not just that they're bad, it's that they're boring
    and they are no fun to watch whatsoever
    Yeah, I could tolerate losing if the team were playing entertaining ball with energy and enthusiasm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes they are.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe Jimmer Fredette will come save us, huh OP? You know you're thinking it. You didn't start a whole thread just to say that the 7-14 Spurs are bad, or to post a link to last night's game. This is one last painful cry for Jimmer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks for telling us somthing we already know you dumb got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wtf? What is the point of keeping DeRozan and LMA? Getting any picks back would be better than what the Spurs have now, a one way expensive trip to non-contention.

LMA in particular could return some good, cheap assets (unlike DeRozan, LMA still has value in this league).
    The point is that, unless there is an offer that is genuinely good, id rather let them play out, then take back talent that prolongs the current team dysfunction. The contracts aren't deal breakers and a new coach can just bench then. But if LMA gets a lottery pick or a true equal talent , fine, trade him. But don't take back players that will not solve the team issues

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Because you need to match salary. And considering that the free agent market next off season is poor, Spurs are targeting 2021.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no chances, the truth is our young players wont be stars. They will never be ready. The only guy who i can see as a starter is white but hes still not a guy who can take spurs on a higher level.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The biggest issue is that I was counting on Murray or White growing and improving and one of them claiming the starting PG duties. As it sits right now I am not confident that they won’t use the first round in another PG as this draft is PG heavy.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the sad part is this isn't even a tank job.
    That's actually the fun part. Gregg having to watch his all-time record take a hit. Taking a back seat to Bellicek, too.

Thread Information