Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    They'll play.. 24-48 Hour Hissy Fit..
    We'll see, but players are already talking about leaving the bubble. If that happens, the season is over for sure.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I’m pretty sure he was shot due to him being “charged” with a case
    He was shot cause he wast listening to police instructions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll see, but players are already talking about leaving the bubble. If that happens, the season is over for sure.
    Is that from Twitter?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    can one team PLEASE be like, “we understand others want to protest but we are here to play and choose to not boycott. we choose not to forfeit and deserve a win.”
    Unfortunately, all the ass white boys who might have those thoughts have been silenced by Marcus Morris (there is an APB out for Proud Boys member Porzingis)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quiet that is racist.. It is all the fault of really bad Cops.. MSNBC just said it..

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This whole thing was a cashgrab from the start. Adam K!ke Silver is a piece of .. I hope these s don't play for the rest of the year.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Is that from Twitter?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Unfortunately, all the ass white boys who might have those thoughts have been silenced by Marcus Morris (there is an APB out for Proud Boys member Porzingis)
    sheesh you're really butthurt lmao

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what do they think next season? Anytime a Black Man gets shot they will walk off the job? This BS needs to be put down. Go to work..

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Haha. " ass white boys" are their only allies. Every other demographic despises blacks.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Yeah, the police manual says shoot an unarmed person in the back if they don’t bend down & let you preform a cavity search at the drop of a dime. Got it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is NOT playing good for anyone? You cost the league God Knows how many millions of dollars.. You lose out on a chance to win the chip.. And going forward what? Like next year they won't try the same BS..

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Haha. " ass white boys" are their only allies. Every other demographic despises blacks.
    Your mom’s lips say otherwise...

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Only the 30+ year old Asians and Hispanics. They are gullible s who think the white man is on their side. All the zoomer minorities I know are pro-BLM.

Western BS media propaganda only highlights the worst parts of Black people, but thankfully alt and social media has exposed this blatant white supremacy.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    How is NOT playing good for anyone? You cost the league God Knows how many millions of dollars.. You lose out on a chance to win the chip.. And going forward what? Like next year they won't try the same BS..
    It really comes down to them not wanting to play during a pandemic

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Sources are reporting that ass Luka has been begging his mommy to take him home b/c Marcus Morris is saying a lot of mean things & Porzingis hasn’t left his room since last week.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

yep saw right through that

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    It really comes down to them not wanting to play during a pandemic
    They should have just told Silver that months ago instead of going through with this whole charade, then.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Sources are reporting that ass Luka has been begging his mommy to take him home b/c Marcus Morris is saying a lot of mean things & Porzingis hasn’t left his room since last week.
    Have you seen Luka's mother? That's a woman who likes black for sure

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Only the 30+ year old Asians and Hispanics. They are gullible s who think the white man is on their side. All the zoomer minorities I know are pro-BLM.
    Agreed but around age 30 is when people usually have the biggest personal growth

They won't remain forever wearing gym shoes, listening to Rap and hating parents/boss/government.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Play/Don't play I am NOT watching the protests..

Do your ing Job.. Life goes on.. They already got "Black Lives Matters" On the Court.. When did it become acceptable to quit working just because you are NOT in the Mood? Well never for us normal folks..
    So it's NBAs player's fault that you're a poor sack of ? Seriously dude, just stfu already, you're coming off as an ignorant little . NBA players owe you jack .

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I get that players feel like they can’t just go about business as usual and do nothing, but at the same time they’re under contract and agreed to the terms of finishing this season. There’s gotta be some sort of penalty for this, since it isn’t even a boycott if they aren’t hurt in any way by it.

This is what happens when you have a weak commish like Silver who overly empowers players to dictate the direction of the league. Now they think they do whatever they want with no consequences, and turns out they can. Not that a commissioner should be a complete dictator like Goodell, but you need a happy medium.
    Elected officials won't go after rioters but you want a Commish to put his main demographic in check

This is all our faults. We didn't stand up against BLM early in the year and this is the snowball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought wives / family were going to be allowed in the bubble soon?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is ing moronic...

NBA spent millions on this Bubble and it is working.. Now they won't play..
    Dude!! It is not about a ing game, it is about real life now.

Thread Information