Page 106 of 115 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 2866
    Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right? What team isn’t a natural trade partner if we’re giving away our best player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For me looking at his following issues:

1. Leads the PAC 12 with 72 turnovers
    2. League leader in Personal fouls over 60
    3. Has had 5 technical fouls which leads conference
    4. Terrible Shot Selection
    5. Poor body language - He pouts
    6. Was benched two games for ? Not being hurt

His last game he came off the bench and was 0 for 4 in a loss.
    Well, yeah, sure, there’s that. Personally, I want to like him and believe he is a sleeper, but there are many factors against him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Taking on Wiggins for Deni? That’s a risky move for lots of reasons. Wiggins and Deni would likely be competing for the same minutes, for one.
    Right on!! If the Spurs are giving up Aldridge to move up to #2, it better be for Wiseman unless they want to start the season with a gaping hole on their front line.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://youtu.be/wyj-g9npF34

Recent Jaden McDaniels video.

I have to admit, his shooting form looks way better. Before he was doing this awful kick out with his legs, and that’s gone now. And his handle looks better as well. Again, picking him at 11 would be risky, but less risky than trading Derrick White to move up spots to draft Patrick Williams.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are safer bets to be had at 11 for sure, but next to perhaps RJ Hampton - not sure there is a greater/risk reward pick, that doesn’t appear to be disproportionately weighted to the negative. Sorry Poku fans.
    So you think that a kid who isn't getting it done against other kids in the NCAA is a better risk/reward ratio than a kid the same age who is getting it done in a pro men's league (albeit a lower tier one)... well, I guess you're en led to an opinion...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you think that a kid who isn't getting it done against other kids in the NCAA is a better risk/reward ratio than a kid the same age who is getting it done in a pro men's league (albeit a lower tier one)... well, I guess you're en led to an opinion...
    I didn’t think people looked at RJ’s season as being all that great, a let down, if anything. Jaden’s was also a let down, which is why their stock has fallen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re talking about Poku right?

How does he handle the transition to the United States? International NBA prospects at times don’t fail because of talent, there are language and cultural borders to overcome. At such a young age, cultural upheaval can be challenging.

At this stage he doesn’t have a position on defence. He is the ultimate tweener.

His overall medical information is sketchy. He decided not to partake in the NBA combine so there isn’t solid, concrete up to date information available for him.

I think Poku is a greater risk, all things considered than McDaniels.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn’t think people looked at RJ’s season as being all that great, a let down, if anything. Jaden’s was also a let down, which is why their stock has fallen.
    You realize that's Poku, that I'm comparing to Jaden there... Although in terms of success, you could say the same thing about Hampton vs Poku, only one of them is getting it done.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry would look at him in second round but no way in would I pick him at 11 that makes no sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have some news for yall regarding several prospects and the Spurs ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whatcha you got for us? Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SOCIAL MEDIA SCOOP:

Dejounte Murray has NEW followers on IG: Xavier Tillman, Terry Armstrong
    *he does not follow either of them back yet*

Keldon Johnson has NEW followers on IG: Robert Woodard II ( mo7888 ) , Reggie Perry, James Wiseman!!! ( Thomas82) .... y'all already knew about Okoro from my last report.
    *He follows James Wiseman back! He doesn't follow either Robert or Reggie.

James Wiseman also follows Lonnie Walker and Lonnie follows him back!

That ends my news report...

IT'S HAPPENING FELLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SOCIAL MEDIA SCOOP:

Dejounte Murray has NEW followers on IG: Xavier Tillman, Terry Armstrong
    *he does not follow either of them back yet*

Keldon Johnson has NEW followers on IG: Robert Woodard II ( mo7888 ) , Reggie Perry, James Wiseman!!! ( Thomas82) .... y'all already knew about Okoro from my last report.
    *He follows James Wiseman back! He doesn't follow either Robert or Reggie.

James Wiseman also follows Lonnie Walker and Lonnie follows him back!

That ends my news report...

IT'S HAPPENING FELLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bro..... **crying emoji***

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You realize that's Poku, that I'm comparing to Jaden there... Although in terms of success, you could say the same thing about Hampton vs Poku, only one of them is getting it done.
    I think the issue with all three of them is that they’re not really getting it done in any large sample size. To say Poku is a safe pick seems like a stretch. He is the ultimate high risk/reward pick in this draft.

I actually think Poku is too tall for his skills and game. A 7 foot guard who can’t defend the perimeter. Jaden seems much more natural in his body and doesn’t look like he’s about to break in half. In the end, I think Poku is overrated by some and Jaden is underrated by others, but both of them have red flags to some degree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro..... **crying emoji***
    I was looking through who else James Wiseman follows on social media from other teams, and I don't see him following any young players from other NBA teams... (correct me if I'm wrong)

IS IT A DONE ING DEAL!??!?!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was looking through who else James Wiseman follows on social media from other teams, and I don't see him following any young players from other NBA teams... (correct me if I'm wrong)

Is this twitter? I checked on IG and it looks like he and towns follow each other too... ? But yeah IG he and Keldon both follow each other along with Lonnie..DJ doesn't follow him back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

James Wiseman follows Luka Doncic (but Dallas has no hopes of trading up), Kabengele, Bradley Beal (come on tho, he ain't falling to the Wizards), Kevin Durant, Anthony Davis, Darius Bazley, RJ Barrett, Nassir Little.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this twitter? I checked on IG and it looks like he and towns follow each other too... ? But yeah IG he and Keldon both follow each other along with Lonnie..DJ doesn't follow him back.
    I missed Towns... but odds are against the T-Wolves drafting him. We'll see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm wondering why everybody thinks Wiseman would become a franchise player? To me he has some huge red flags, like his mobility. Scouting reports say that he's slow footed and can't guard the pick & roll well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm wondering why everybody thinks Wiseman would become a franchise player? To me he has some huge red flags, like his mobility. Scouting reports say that he's slow footed and can't guard the pick & roll well
    We have very little to go by. None of us are experts here, but you'd have to think that if the Spurs are willing to lose some assets to move up and draft him that he could very well be a franchise player. Same can be said about any player who they end up drafting in the top 5 if they trade up. We'll see....

But to answer your question, when I watch him his athleticism is eye popping. I don't buy that he's slow footed, he moves around the court like Anthony Davis out there... Also, he exhibits great footwork and can hit a turnaround J like Timmy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we end up with both Jalen and Wiseman...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know people are saying that 2021 prospects are going to be way good for wing prospects, but is it good for bigs too? Is this year's crop of bigs better than next year's? Who's keeping up with all that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can’t tell if people are being sarcastic about the significance of IG in all this...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can’t tell if people are being sarcastic about the significance of IG in all this...
    We're all equivalent to homeless people starving for scoops with how slow the offseason is and how tight lipped the Spurs are as an organization... you've got to read the signs, and who knows if they're real? If they're real, then they can apply to future years... You can't dismiss every little thing, you might miss out on useful things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With how secretive the Spurs are, there is about a 5% chance to get any leak from them. Technology is changing fast, and it is their only enemy as far as confidentiality. Technology is something the Spurs can't control.

Thread Information