My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The last couple of years have been momentous for Robert Griffin III and he just topped them off by marrying his college sweetheart.

After the lightning quick QB won the Heisman trophy 2011, he went on to win the AP Offensive Rookie of the Year after a star turn with the Redskins in 2012.

But those accolades pale in comparison to what the 23-year-old phenom did while off the field this week.

The Baylor University grad likely said it best on his official Facebook Saturday: ‘The easiest way to say It......BIG DAY!’

Griffin married the lovely Rebecca Liddicoat in a sports star studded Denver, Colorado ceremony that was liberally do ented on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
    Wedding bells: AP Offensive Rookie of the Year Robert Griffin III married college sweetheart Rebecca Liddicoat in a Denver, Colorado ceremony Saturday

Wedding tweets: Attendees cooed as the lovebirds had their first dance. 'The easiest way to say It......BIG DAY!' tweeted the quarterback

Earlier reports, fueled by the discovery of a Bed, Bath, and Beyond weddingregistry in the couple's name, said the football star would be saying I Do in Virginia, near his team's city of Washington, DC.
    Though the wedding date proved to be right, the location was wrong.

The wedding actually took place in Colorado, Liddicoat's home state.
    Social media accounts of football stars and fans lit up yesterday with photos of the wedding and congratulations to the quarterback.

Proud: Redskins coach Mike Shanahan, left, chats with the star's former coach Art Briles of Baylor University

Champion: Briles, right, helped coach Griffin, left, to a Heisman trophy while he was at Baylor University

Mama's boy: Griffin also took some time to honor his mother Jackie, who was first to break the news that her media darling son was getting married, with a dance

Old friends: Griffin's best man was former Baylor teammate and current Redskins teammate Ike Williams, to his left

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Damn he is ugly

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    But he's rich

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    just another negroid bustin dat white ass

Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

The Amish Rifle Ryan Fitzpatrick's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Yeah that dude is ugly as sin, no . Glad to hear about his progress though...all race schtick aside the league is much more entertaining when there's a surplus of QB talent.

Thread Information