Page 185 of 208 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,625 of 5177
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys officially the best team in the NFC.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    nfc east champs baby!!!!!!!!

Sup fam!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

i don't want nothing for christmas. i got what i wanted

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Don't mean a thing without the ring. God Bless the Eagles and EDP for doing us a solid tonight!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Don't mean a thing without the ring. God Bless the Eagles and EDP for doing us a solid tonight!
    EDP gets to spend january on the pine eating potato chips and jacking off to dehlia (who he'll never get) this year.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    yeah

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Randy Gregory!!

Can't wait to see what Gregory can do.....

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Can't wait to see what Gregory can do.....
    Irving on the left side, Gregory on the right side, could quietly sneak up on the league and be the best pass rush this NFL playoffs.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKE!!!! !!!!!!!!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    SUP Trill Clinton??!? 13-2 fam!

What happened to Zeke's ear?

SUP Trill Clinton??!? 13-2 fam!

What happened to Zeke's ear?
    Saw that.....

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Grade III ear scrape, done for season.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i didn't get to watch the entire game since i'm with family in DC doing the future son in law thing. its clear we're the best team in the league. go cowboys!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Smith reaggravated his MCL sprain but it doesn't look serious per Garrett, should be ok for playoffs

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Smith reaggravated his MCL sprain but it doesn't look serious per Garrett, should be ok for playoffs
    Playoffs? Smith wasn't coming back until OTAs regardless. Hope this doesn't set that back?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    My thoughts:

-Loved the play selection first off.. Wasn't aware Dez is a lefty, that was beautiful
    -Randy Gregory looked good even though he was clearly in pain.. I'm sure he was high af too, so props
    -David Irving is coming up quick, dude is hungry. Gruden is already on the bandwagon
    - best ing punter tackle I've ever seen
    -was surprised to see the Cowboys do as good as they did with 6 DB's.. didn't think they had the personnel for that
    -as others have said, I agree the Cowboys are the team to beat

Looking forward to the playoffs..

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Playoffs? Smith wasn't coming back until OTAs regardless. Hope this doesn't set that back?
    Tyron Smith

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    My thoughts:

-Loved the play selection first off.. Wasn't aware Dez is a lefty, that was beautiful
    I agreed with everything you said except this. I already ed about showing this play in this game. What makes that play so easy (or easier) is the fact that he is left handed. I don't think I knew that. And I'm pretty sure most teams never really thought about it. From what "they" say, he has the best arm on the team and can throw it 75 yards. I sure would have liked to keep this in the back pocket and use it in a crucial game.

Post Count
    I agreed with everything you said except this. I already ed about showing this play in this game. What makes that play so easy (or easier) is the fact that he is left handed. I don't think I knew that. And I'm pretty sure most teams never really thought about it. From what "they" say, he has the best arm on the team and can throw it 75 yards. I sure would have liked to keep this in the back pocket and use it in a crucial game.
    "crucial? let me tell you son......you play to win the game"

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah I agree this play should have been saved for when we really needed it.. Can't run it again now, however I expect they have several variations of the play ready to try and get the defense to bite.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    My thoughts:

-Randy Gregory looked good even though he was clearly in pain.. I'm sure he was high af too, so props
    -David Irving is coming up quick, dude is hungry. Gruden is already on the bandwagon
    - best ing punter tackle I've ever seen
    -was surprised to see the Cowboys do as good as they did with 6 DB's.. didn't think they had the personnel for that
    -as others have said, I agree the Cowboys are the team to beat

Looking forward to the playoffs..
    Gregory wasn't in pain so much as he was winded. He's only been able to participate in full padded practices for a week and hadn't played an NFL game since last winter.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yep. He's like Terrelle Pryor, a WR with a QB arm but doesn't have the FBIQ to be a full time QB.

Belichick would have saved that for the NFCCG or SB, however.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Gregory wasn't in pain so much as he was winded. He's only been able to participate in full padded practices for a week and hadn't played an NFL game since last winter.
    Nah.. dude was clearly in pain. You could see him grimacing on the ground, and was slow to get up a few times after returning in the 2nd half. I'm sure he was winded though, which is why he was hooked up to the THC tank on the sideline.

Thread Information