Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i think he'll be an upgrade. newton with sapped mobility was just an inaccurate qb. there were a lot of videos of curtis samuel being wide open and cam missing him by a barn.
    over Newton yes, but what about Allen? Allen played well early in the year... but in any case, that's a two horse division, and the panthers aren't one of them.

Brees-Brady twice per year for the next couple years will be awesome, tbh

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    over Newton yes, but what about Allen? Allen played well early in the year... but in any case, that's a two horse division, and the panthers aren't one of them.

Brees-Brady twice per year for the next couple years will be awesome, tbh
    bridgewater is much better than allen

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    NFC too stacked

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    trying to make the playoffs with Jarrett Stidham as your QB

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Raymond James stadium is finally gonna pack the house like it's 2003

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Strawman. I want Stidham to be the starter so they can tank. That’s not making the playoffs.

You OTOH are hoping the Cowboys can contend with this jungle beast leading the way:

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bruce Arians is a tremendous coach, so it would work very well... NFC too stacked. 2 in the south. 2-3 contenders in the West... East still questionable and up for grabs... North not looking so hot with the Vikings getting worse this week, but you never know.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Eagles cut Malcolm Jenkins. Big loss. Their secondary goes from fragile to easily the worst in the league.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Strawman. I want Stidham to be the starter so they can tank. That’s not making the playoffs.

You OTOH are hoping the Cowboys can contend with this jungle beast leading the way:

The problem is the Patriots still have a great secondary and special teams so they'll "ugly" their way to an 8-8 or so record.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Arians deserves a ring before his cancer goes terminal, Brady deserves another to spite the Cheatriots and one-up Michael Jordan... and the city of Tampa hosts the Super Bowl next year. Perfect storm. That state has been so sports-distressed for a long time (really since LeBron left in 2014) and fans haven't shown up much to any of the teams' home games, so hopefully this changes that.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The problem is the Patriots still have a great secondary and special teams so they'll "ugly" their way to an 8-8 or so record.
    We’ll see how good the secondary is next year. It was awful against Miami and Tennessee and the rest of the defense is going to regress.

The offense might be worst in the NFL.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We’ll see how good the secondary is next year. It was awful against Miami and Tennessee and the rest of the defense is going to regress.

The offense might be worst in the NFL.
    the problem last year was the pass rush couldn't pressure for , so when QBs finally realized they could take their time when the patriots didn't blitz... (and they did blitz often, but there were a lot of tells)... they knew when they could take their time and even the best DBs in history can't cover for 8 seconds.

DPOY Gilmore, McCourty twins, Harmon, JC Jackson etc are still the best in the biz

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Also Belicheat should do a solid and move Edelman to Tampa. Especially now that Ryan Humphries isn't there, Brady will need a go-to-guy in the slot who can tear up the middle when Evans and Godwin are getting heavy coverage outside

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    the problem last year was the pass rush couldn't pressure for , so when QBs finally realized they could take their time when the patriots didn't blitz... (and they did blitz often, but there were a lot of tells)... they knew when they could take their time and even the best DBs in history can't cover for 8 seconds.

DPOY Gilmore, McCourty twins, Harmon, JC Jackson etc are still the best in the biz
    Gilmore ended the season horribly, I’m expecting a letdown year from him.

Pass rush is going to be even worse this year without Collins for designed LB blitzes. They’re now very thin at linebacker and would completely fall apart with another Hightower injury.

Also Belicheat should do a solid and move Edelman to Tampa. Especially now that Ryan Humphries isn't there, Brady will need a go-to-guy in the slot who can tear up the middle when Evans and Godwin are getting heavy coverage outside
    Agreed, Edelman has no value to them anymore and he’ll have more value to Tampa than any other team.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    nah they have scotty whitey miller already

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Starting Stidham is a pretty clear indicator that they aren’t trying to make the playoffs.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Starting Stidham is a pretty clear indicator that they aren’t trying to make the playoffs.
    If I were commissioner if they started him I'd dock them a first round pick for intentional tanking ..... I mean last year they couldn't with Miami because at least Fitzpatrick is a proven dog

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    If I were commissioner if they started him I'd dock them a first round pick for intentional tanking ..... I mean last year they couldn't with Miami because at least Fitzpatrick is a proven dog
    Better go back and dock the 2011 Colts while you’re at it then. That team was shameless in tanking for Luck.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Agreed, Edelman has no value to them anymore and he’ll have more value to Tampa than any other team.
    nah they have scotty whitey miller already
    13/200 isn't . Maybe he can be the 4th guy or the backup if Edelman needs snaps off. But-

Godwin ----- Edelman ----- Brate - OL - OL - OL - OL - OL - Howard ----------------- Evans

With Brady at QB and no backs

How do you defend that?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Better go back and dock the 2011 Colts while you’re at it then. That team was shameless in tanking for Luck.
    I do agree

But Luck retiring ringless before last year was adequate karma.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Smart move all around. The Patriots needed to move on, and Tampa Bay created a championship window for themselves. It may only be a one year window, but it’s still open.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Update your picture son.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    So where does this put Tampa in the contender ranks? Since they're a small market team and they've been irrelevant for so long idk what pieces they have in place

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    So where does this put Tampa in the contender ranks? Since they're a small market team and they've been irrelevant for so long idk what pieces they have in place
    Jameis usually put them in a 1-4 hole to start the year, then they’d usually get back to 7-9 or 8-8. They have the talent to be a top 3 NFC team if Brady isn’t completely washed.

Thread Information