Chumpettes can't think for themselves
    Do you wear a mask?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol going camping a risk at all.
    Now we know who does not camp.

In most of the best places to camp, like Yellowstone, you have to check in at a camp center and pay for the site and possibly get checked out for various articles that are illegal.

THIS requires you enter a site that might be filled with OTHERS waiting to do the same.
    You get a bottleneck of people wanting to get away, especially RIGHT now.
    At the place where you check in (indoors in every good place I have ever been).

Again you guys show yourselves as complete tools.

Now add to that when you have a multi person tent (4-6) you can spend all night BREATHING each others air, it just does not immediately leave the tent. It behooves some groups to have one tent instead of multiple single person tents like we do (It saves a lot of room if you hike or Kayak in) You breath in about 3000- 6000 liters of air per night. You would be aware of this if you checked all the water vapor in the morning.

again...

idiots...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah that’s what it is.

it’s very manly NOT to worry about infecting other people

and thumbs up for you taking care of your customers
    the tough guys talking in this thread

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurtacular

Chumpettes grasping for straws to justify their hoax virus
    Yup

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the tough guys talking in this thread
    Next thing you know they'll be ing your wife.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next thing you know they'll be ing your wife.
    No you'll just be picturing it. At 3am.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No you'll just be picturing it. At 3am.
    Was the guy who ed your wife a tough guy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was the guy who ed your wife a tough guy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now we know who does not camp.

In most of the best places to camp, like Yellowstone, you have to check in at a camp center and pay for the site and possibly get checked out for various articles that are illegal.

THIS requires you enter a site that might be filled with OTHERS waiting to do the same.
    You get a bottleneck of people wanting to get away, especially RIGHT now.
    At the place where you check in (indoors in every good place I have ever been).

Again you guys show yourselves as complete tools.

Now add to that when you have a multi person tent (4-6) you can spend all night BREATHING each others air, it just does not immediately leave the tent. It behooves some groups to have one tent instead of multiple single person tents like we do (It saves a lot of room if you hike or Kayak in) You breath in about 3000- 6000 liters of air per night. You would be aware of this if you checked all the water vapor in the morning.

again...

idiots...
    Or camping outside a store waiting for them to open for black friday deals. That's camping too! Then there's overpass camping.

These should be individual risks, not "risks if you do this in large groups".

If one person goes camping alone, they have X amount of risk. I suppose if you skydive in a group of 200, you could have a higher risk than sky diving alone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You put yourself in said position only to cry about it now? Lmao

Victimhood is strong with you!
    I'm not crying about it. Take the needle out your arm and pay attention.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or camping outside a store waiting for them to open for black friday deals. That's camping too! Then there's overpass camping.

These should be individual risks, not "risks if you do this in large groups".

If one person goes camping alone, they have X amount of risk. I suppose if you skydive in a group of 200, you could have a higher risk than sky diving alone.
    of the numerous people you have seen at the many campsites you have visited how many people were completely alone?

says the guy who is afraid wade fish. How did you like sitting thru videos THAT YOU HAD TO WATCH on bear attacks? Did it feel like wearing a mask? I mean, having to watch a fckn video you have seen 5x already.

camping alone at distant campsites is of course encouraged in Yellowstone and other national camp grounds, surprisingly they don’t cage their animals

another ing tool trying to rescue his tool box

and please keep up your foolish comparisons for the board to note
    how did you count this one, as an L or a W?
    Last edited by pgardn; 07-07-2020 at 09:40 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Attending church with 500+ and going to a bar are the two worst things you can do so naturally Abbott closes down bars and then goes straight to church last Sunday.
    Protesting is a 0 I assume?

unless you protest lockdowns, then it’s a 9.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

yes protesting inside without a mask at a rally listening to an orange man screaming while you scream is a zero

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only a matter of time before all these immortals catch it and figure out that it's not a fun time like they seem to think

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in my area of town people are very conscientious about wearing masks in and out of convenience stores and grocery stores, I will say extraordinarily conscientious.

Northwest side of San Antonio.

that being said I know a respiratory therapist who has been in bed for two weeks sick but has not gone to the emergency room,

he is really too weak to move around a whole lot.
    so I would like in his situation to a bad case of mononucleosis rather than the flu, this is a mid 30 year old person. I think we are getting very good at hospitals understanding what it takes to get oxygen levels back up, positioning, how much oxygen to give them, on and on
    This thing can still knock the holy crap out of you

yes it’s gossip to the board but there you have it.
    Yes, one of the CNN videos here took the blood out, oxygenated it and put it back in - I guess ventilators are bad news. But they're getting better at treating it. My asthmatic ds goes off to college in the fall, and I know he's bound to get it. Hopefully by then, the hospitals are even better at treating it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, one of the CNN videos here took the blood out, oxygenated it and put it back in - I guess ventilators are bad news. But they're getting better at treating it. My asthmatic ds goes off to college in the fall, and I know he's bound to get it. Hopefully by then, the hospitals are even better at treating it.
    On the whole the youngsters are doing well.
    Asthmatics, I have not read or seen a whole lot on that, I would guess its preferable not to be asthmatic.
    I think we will continue to get better at this as long as things dont fill and we dont start treating people in rodeo and basketball stadiums and or run out of the people who really have guts, the healthcare workers (surprisingly. I do not consider the people who refuse to wear masks as fighting for our liberty or in anyway brave, gutty people.
    yes the oldren, we will never run out of beds, we always have a free alley.)

Ventilators look like last resort stuff. It appears that a number of people who come off them come out in really bad shape. When your oxygen levels go that low though its gotta test so many organs, and who knows what weaknesses in organs individuals have that they did not know about.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's strange how the colleges are treating covid differently. UF - our flagship uni in Gainesville (basically a college town) will be going about its (fall) normal classes - just requiring masks. But one in Orlando (where people from all over the world go) is doing zoom for the large classes (so far) and (along with UT Austin) - going totally remote after Thanksgiving while UF is normal throughout - location, I guess. Probably a lot of scrambling as kids try to delay housing as long as possible in case of total remote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's strange how the colleges are treating covid differently. UF - our flagship uni in Gainesville (basically a college town) will be going about its (fall) normal classes - just requiring masks. But one in Orlando (where people from all over the world go) is doing zoom for the large classes (so far) and (along with UT Austin) - going totally remote after Thanksgiving while UF is normal throughout - location, I guess. Probably a lot of scrambling as kids try to delay housing as long as possible in case of total remote.
    Major sports leagues are struggling to restart even without crowds. You can imagine how harder it is to restart college campuses. American College students are dirty pieces of human garbage that seldom take showers much less take required pr3cautions

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's either a 3 or a 4 on the chart unless you're a snowflake in which your numbers would then kick in

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "CNN)More than a hundred students at University of Washington fraternity houses in Seattle have tested positive for Covid-19, the university said Sunday.

The university said in a joint news release with the Seattle and King County public health department that 121 students had tested positive for the virus in the fraternity house cluster, 112 of them residents in the Greek Row section north of the campus....."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/05/us/un...ats/index.html

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...iew/index.html

Its about 10 days behind from what I can see. It will be interesting to see where these numbers are in another 7 - 10 days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That chart is pretty stupid to be honest. For example going to a beach. How many people are there? how close are you? I really don't think going to a beach is more dangerous than going to a library or museum much less sitting in a waiting room.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not crying about it. Take the needle out your arm and pay attention.
    Take the needle out? You're clearly as dumb as the rest here and that's news to no one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes protesting inside without a mask at a rally listening to an orange man screaming while you scream is a zero
    It's hilarious how trained you are. You're such a good pleb.

Thread Information