Page 274 of 376 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284324374 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,850 of 9381
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playstation Days of Play starts tomorrow. I will for sure pick up The Last of Us Part II for $30 and 13 Sentinels Aegis Rim which might be $27 tomorrow. Probably won't buy Demon's Souls at $60 though, and probably won't pay $42 for Yakuza Like a Dragon either since I still have Yakuza 5 & 6 to play before I move on that one.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playstation Days of Play starts tomorrow. I will for sure pick up The Last of Us Part II for $30 and 13 Sentinels Aegis Rim which might be $27 tomorrow. Probably won't buy Demon's Souls at $60 though, and probably won't pay $42 for Yakuza Like a Dragon either since I still have Yakuza 5 & 6 to play before I move on that one.
    What are the games that are going to be up? What’s worth getting?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forgot where I saw the list, somewhere on reddit r/PS5. Definitely picking up TLOU Part II and 13 Sentinels though. ing love the art style in 13 Sentinels and read nothing but great things about it. Don't know if prices will go live on PSN at midnight PST or 10AM PST though. Walmart has already started their Days of Play pricing on TLOU II though, went immediately from $59.99 to $29.88 on walmart.com as soon as it hit midnight local time. And Demon's Souls from $69 to $59. Walmart has Cyberpunk for $30 if you want to chance the PS5 port being any good.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 05-26-2021 at 12:18 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prices are live now on PSN.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sekiro dropped to $30 on PSN, lowest I think I have ever seen it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prices are live now on PSN.
    disappointing.

A lot of those games were already on a discount on the extended play from the other day I was buying .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sekiro dropped to $30 on PSN, lowest I think I have ever seen it.
    i got it for $25 on black friday 2019

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i got it for $25 on black friday 2019
    Sorry I meant to say lowest I have seen it on PSN.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    while im not looking to get new games anytime soon, the only PS4 games on my radar are TLOU2, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, and blade: Senua's Sacrifice

by the time i get through my backlog + those, i'll look to get a PS5 ~2 years from now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    while im not looking to get new games anytime soon, the only PS4 games on my radar are TLOU2, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, and blade: Senua's Sacrifice

by the time i get through my backlog + those, i'll look to get a PS5 ~2 years from now
    This one was great

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a Fallen Order next gen release coming out soon. I'll definitely do another play through

https://www.gamesradar.com/star-wars...o-retail-leak/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow that Dragon Quest XII announcement. Why do studios do this ? They showed a XII and announced the name of the game and that's it. What a stupid trailer, Dragon Quest games never try to look realistic so what's the point of this trailer?

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    finished RE8 on all difficulties, except the last one, which i dont wanna bother with as the game is not that good. I think its a little better than 7, but not by much. Ethan still sucked. It was good seeing Chris looking way better than in 7, but his mission didnt really do it for me. Reminded me of those RE action games. Boss fights were ok, classic RE stuff. Heisenberg, who sounds like Nick Cage, was my favorite character. I really hoped the game would be scarier, but the only scary part lasts for like 2 minutes. Anyway, it sucks that capcom aint using their old RE characters in these new games, as everyone would love to see Leon, Jill, Ada and Claire, while Etha and Mia are ing .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    finished RE8 on all difficulties, except the last one, which i dont wanna bother with as the game is not that good. I think its a little better than 7, but not by much. Ethan still sucked. It was good seeing Chris looking way better than in 7, but his mission didnt really do it for me. Reminded me of those RE action games. Boss fights were ok, classic RE stuff. Heisenberg, who sounds like Nick Cage, was my favorite character. I really hoped the game would be scarier, but the only scary part lasts for like 2 minutes. Anyway, it sucks that capcom aint using their old RE characters in these new games, as everyone would love to see Leon, Jill, Ada and Claire, while Etha and Mia are ing .
    The problem with this franchise is that it keeps using the same characters. As much as I like Jill and leon, ing let it go.

It needs brand new characters in a different universe even. And when I say new characters I mean, characters that have a personality. Ethan is barely better than a cardboard. Boxes in Metal Gear have more personality than Ethan for god's sake.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problem with this franchise is that it keeps using the same characters. As much as I like Jill and leon, ing let it go.

It needs brand new characters in a different universe even. And when I say new characters I mean, characters that have a personality. Ethan is barely better than a cardboard. Boxes in Metal Gear have more personality than Ethan for god's sake.
    Leon hasnt been used since 6, which was . Jill wasnt used since RE5 and there she's just a story character. Remakes I dont count as them being back, cause they are just remakes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just finished Nier Replicant Sqrt 1.5, and it was worth every penny of full price. Not quite a top 5 game on the PS4 for me, but pretty damn close. I think I'd rate my top 10 games of the PS4 generation as

1. Bloodborne
    2. NieR Automata
    3. Persona 5 Royal
    4. Dying Light
    5. God of War
    6. Ghost of Tsushima
    7. Nier Replicant
    8. Yakuza 0
    9. Witcher 3
    10. Horizon Zero Dawn

Replicant is certainly a flawed and at times very repe ive game, but A+ storytelling and character development. spurraider21, you were asking about my thoughts after I finish this game, and I'd say if you were a big fan of Automata I think you'd like Replicant. But I'm not 100% sure as this has a lot of fetch quests and repe ion. Eg Endings B, C, D require replaying the story missions of the second half of the path leading to Ending A, though you can get ending C and then just don't save and reload your save file and get ending D the same way you could in Automata. The new material added for Ending E is freaking awesome and ties the game up really nicely and now the original 360/PS3 version without it feels very incomplete, plus the route to Ending E is new and awesome.

IDK, I think you'd like it but I wouldn't be shocked if you hated it too for feeling like a PS3 era game. And for the repe ion, which even I found annoying but feels like a necessary evil to peel more layers of the onion that is the storyline.

9.0/10
    Last edited by baseline bum; 06-02-2021 at 06:37 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can preload ratchet and clank now.

Man If only I owned a ps5 now.

Going to be the first true next gen experience.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just finished Nier Replicant Sqrt 1.5, and it was worth every penny of full price. Not quite a top 5 game on the PS4 for me, but pretty damn close. I think I'd rate my top 10 games of the PS4 generation as

1. Bloodborne
    2. NieR Automata
    3. Persona 5 Royal
    4. Dying Light
    5. God of War
    6. Ghost of Tsushima
    7. Nier Replicant
    8. Yakuza 0
    9. Witcher 3
    10. Horizon Zero Dawn

Replicant is certainly a flawed and at times very repe ive game, but A+ storytelling and character development. spurraider21, you were asking about my thoughts after I finish this game, and I'd say if you were a big fan of Automata I think you'd like Replicant. But I'm not 100% sure as this has a lot of fetch quests and repe ion. Eg Endings B, C, D require replaying the story missions of the second half of the path leading to Ending A, though you can get ending C and then just don't save and reload your save file and get ending D the same way you could in Automata. The new material added for Ending E is freaking awesome and ties the game up really nicely and now the original 360/PS3 version without it feels very incomplete, plus the route to Ending E is new and awesome.

IDK, I think you'd like it but I wouldn't be shocked if you hated it too for feeling like a PS3 era game. And for the repe ion, which even I found annoying but feels like a necessary evil to peel more layers of the onion that is the storyline.

9.0/10
    Automata over GOW

Wth.

I liked and finished both, but c’mon son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Automata over GOW

Wth.

I liked and finished both, but c’mon son.
    The real blasphemy is having Witcher 3 at #9 imho

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No Uncharted either.

I'm going to chalk this to bb forgetting some true gems.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No Uncharted either.

I'm going to chalk this to bb forgetting some true gems.
    LOL any of the Uncharted games being better than any of those ten games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The real blasphemy is having Witcher 3 at #9 imho
    Coin flip with Yakuza 0 for the #8 slot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL any of the Uncharted games being better than any of those ten games.
    Uncharted 4 is definitely better than at least 3-4 of those games. No contest. Sorry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uncharted 4 is definitely better than at least 3-4 of those games. No contest. Sorry
    Not even close.

Thread Information