Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you mean? If she wins then it does matter.

I mean I expect this to continue being a roller coaster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually the point about reassuring our allies wasn't meaningless. The discussion of trickle down tax plans and him hiding his returns wasn't meaningless. I imagine her discussion on race will alienate a lot of white boomer males but resonate with other demographics.

I get why you want to dismiss the debate as meaningless because your preference got his ass handed to him though.
    What was so meaningful about either of those points you mentioned? Saying trickle down doesn't work or "hey allies, don't be scared" doesn't mean anything.

I hate both candidates equally but for different reasons, so I don't know where you're getting this bit about a preference. And if you're insinuating I'm a boomer than crofl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's your endgame? He supports who he supports. Is there a problem with that?
    people can support whoever they want. he gargles her balls. big difference imo. i also favor shillary over trump

the debate was like 5 seconds in and this dude was posting about "hillary going IN "... in clown

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These CNN panelists are such shills.

she stood up for someone else not herself
    it was a you go girl moment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What else would they be effected by in an election with two candidates this bad?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people can support whoever they want. he gargles her balls.

big difference imo. the debate was like 5 seconds in and this dude was posting about "hillary going IN "... in clown
    We'll she was going in, not sure what debate you were watching.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hugh Mungus 2016 imo

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll she was going in, not sure what debate you were watching.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only reason to watch these debates are for entertainment purposes. Most people aren't changing their minds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only reason to watch these debates are for entertainment purposes. Most people aren't changing their minds.
    True. Tbh. Trump supporters don't give a about trump being a loudmouth idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the world had right to vote, it would be approximately 85:15 for Trump. And that's not because we love Donald. That's because we already know Clintons very well.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the world had right to vote, it would be approximately 85:15 for Trump. And that's not because we love Donald. That's because we already know Clintons very well.
    WHAT?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is blaming his microphone..for what..maybe for working?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Go talk to Sean Hannity, go talk to Sean Hannity"

Ya, you're a real non mainstream candidate Trump.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    These debates would only have entertainment value if they had instant, blunt fact checking Running Man style...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He bombed my country and city and he didn't get permission of UN for that. Totally illegal.

BTW. About that 85:15 prediction. That's some resarch that i saw today, it's not my prediction.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Answer the question. What do her balls taste like? Stop dancing around the question like Trump, you .

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He bombed my country and city and he didn't get permission of UN for that. Totally illegal.

BTW. About that 85:15 prediction. That's some resarch that i saw today, it's not my prediction.
    You're a ing dumbass.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Answer the question. What do her balls taste like? Stop dancing around the question like Trump, you .
    Shut up got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What was so meaningful about either of those points you mentioned? Saying trickle down doesn't work or "hey allies, don't be scared" doesn't mean anything.

I hate both candidates equally but for different reasons, so I don't know where you're getting this bit about a preference. And if you're insinuating I'm a boomer than crofl
    As HRC pointed out word's matter. Rhetoric is important in relations. Considering the audience pointing out that Trump's tax policies are the same old trickle down we've seen before is meaningful.

You can give whatever pla udes you like but you are conservative through and through. I never stated you were a boomer; typical critical thinking from Counselor Crayola though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a ing dumbass.
    If u say it.

sha na na na na kneeeees Axl Rose's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're a ing dumbass.
    Go your self you coddled little , you've never had a bomb dropped on you or even missed a meal in your life. Bill Clinton is a war mongering murderer and Islam sympathizer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly feel like I would destroy them in debates - most intelligent people seemingly could. They just lie and make stuff up and back track.

If I was trump and they asked me if I backed the war, I would have said: "Yes, I did. I put my faith in you and what you said was best for our country and I now know I was wrong to do that. I bought into what you sold and it turned out to be one of the biggest mistakes our country has ever made and I regret my decision to follow your lead and that is why I am running now; to prevent further damage to this great country".

She was trying to mock him (and actually did it) for a decision she supported What kind of logic is that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Serbs being representative of world opinion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go your self you coddled little , you've never had a bomb dropped on you or even missed a meal in your life. Bill Clinton is a war mongering murderer and Islam sympathizer.
    Trump is calling for more bombing, dimwit.

Thread Information