Page 113 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 4077
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After the game he wouldn't STFU and Laker fans called his punkass out

James made seven of 17 shots overall in the game but did not take any against Beverley, according to ESPN Stats & Information research.

Maybe the Lakers could hang a "We Won on March 8th" banner next to the 1940s Minneapolis banners. Should illate you Faker Phans, Miguel Angel.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    James made seven of 17 shots overall in the game but did not take any against Beverley, according to ESPN Stats & Information research.

Maybe the Lakers could hang a "We Won on March 8th" banner next to the 1940s Minneapolis banners. Should illate you Faker Phans, Miguel Angel.
    Meanwhile LeBrat got shat on every time he tried to guard Kiwi who looked bored out there b/c his opponent was scared to challenge him

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At "caping" for the 28 year old spoiled brat, who's accomplished nothing that didn't come accompanied by pristine cir stances, for supposedly not caring during the regular season and constantly either taking games off or watching a cadre of teammates guard the best opposing wings, while his ass hides (despite said rest and having plenty of creators to share the offensive load) and attempting to denigrate James, far more accomplished and older, for actually doing his job at virtually all times, not just when convenient.

Somehow, the former is being portrayed as the more admirable one.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Meanwhile LeBrat got shat on every time he tried to guard Kiwi who looked bored out there b/c his opponent was scared to challenge him
    Did you watch the game ? Or was kiwis in your Mouth ?

There was about 3 plays Lebron flew by kiwi and kiwi did the same to Lebron.
    there was about 3 times James would drive and kiwi would stop him.
    same thing . Kiwi would drive and Lebron stopped him and Forced him to stop and pass out.

Those are two of the top 5 players in the game. They gunna get plays on each other. But obviously you always talk some bull so I’m not shocked you only “ seen” kawahi “ ting” on James

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lmfao!. No neck having ass . this cuck victim

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lkrfan
    If your goal is to never have kids, congratulations
    Uh, what?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

It's probably because the last 7 minutes of the game, Doc sat him. Their starting PG was UNPLAYABLE down the stretch of big games. I bet he maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

#ClipperChemistryIssues

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kiwi was gunning because otherwise it's a 20+ point blowout. The Lakers let him score because we knew his vaunted bench depth ain't

at being a -17
    at letting Morris guard Bron
    at letting Boy George guard Bron
    at having as many assists as me
    at having 2 rebs at 6 foot 9
    at you maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad AF

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

same thing . Kiwi would drive and Lebron stopped him and Forced him to stop and pass out.

Those are two of the top 5 players in the game. They gunna get plays on each other. But obviously you always talk some bull so I’m not shocked you only “ seen” kawahi “ ting” on James
    at that dude

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2 > 1

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

Bruh, Brat blew by Kiwi when he turned his head to see where the screen was coming but that was about it. Meanwhile Kiwi got two blow by dunks & at least one j in his grill while on an island. Brat was calling screens all game long to get switched on to Lou/Morris, he didn’t want any part of Kiwi/PG.

https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2020/3/...nse-adjustment

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    At "caping" for the 28 year old spoiled brat, who's accomplished nothing that didn't come accompanied by pristine cir stances, for supposedly not caring during the regular season and constantly either taking games off or watching a cadre of teammates guard the best opposing wings, while his ass hides (despite said rest and having plenty of creators to share the offensive load) and attempting to denigrate James, far more accomplished and older, for actually doing his job at virtually all times, not just when convenient.

Somehow, the former is being portrayed as the more admirable one.
    You still haven’t gotten over being dumped by Kiwi, we get it
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 03-09-2020 at 07:05 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Palmdale P is a front running got

David Copperfield in the 4th per par

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC was on the Jump talking about the gap between the Clippers and the Lakers

He quiet as today

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Somali Bev really is midget Draymond A scrub that thinks too highly of himself because of who he plays with.

Westbrook said it best. Somali is all theatrics and trash talk. His actual defense is way overrated.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is pretty cool

Catchy tune tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bucks 53-11
    Lakers 49-13

Only 3 games back. We coming for that #1 spot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Take a look at this shiiiiiiiiiiiiit:

Crunch time. 4th quarter. Game on the line. I got several questions:

1) How come was "hiding" on DG?

2) Why was he not checking Kang?

3) Why was Morris checking Kang?

4) When Kang drove to the hole... WHY did "" back away with his tail between his legs?

5) Didn't you farmers say they got 3 top flight dog defenders in Kiwi, PG and Somali?

6) Didn't the media tell me there is a gap between the Clippers and the Lakers?

7) Didn't you farmers say that AD is soft?

There's more, but you get my drift. Bonus: the Lakers held leads in both previous games vs the Clipps. Difference this time?

1) Rondo was a spectator in crunch time yesterday

2) The "better" Morris twin neutralized Trez down the stretch

3) They made Sweet Lou play defense

But yeah, I'm happy AF. the Clippers
    enjoy your March championship. Everyone knows when the real games begin, the real guys defend each other. No need to show that to you all right now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You still haven’t gotten over being dumped by Kiwi, we get it
    You still fantasize about getting bent over and having S bag go balls deep, we get it.

At pretending there's something wrong with a fan of a team who got screwed by a player hating that player.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    enjoy your March championship. Everyone knows when the real games begin, the real guys defend each other. No need to show that to you all right now.
    Christmas game had the same energy here and throughout the media. Just keeping it even around here brotha. I’m sure kiwi will be better along with everyone else for then clips. Their an extremely dangerous team. I truly expect the series to be 6 games minimum and hopefully we have enough to edge them. Just feels good getting that win to pump the brakes on all the stupid takes here and throughout the league. Long as we’re both healthy for the playoffs I’ll be fine with the results.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When the Clipps won it wasn't an opening night championship or Christmas championship. But when the Lakers win it's a March championship? FH

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bucks 53-11
    Lakers 49-13

Only 3 games back. We coming for that #1 spot

Edit:
    Bucks 53-12
    Lakers 49-13

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers (26-6) have a better road record than the Bucks (25-9).

Lakers (20-11) have a better record vs > 0.500 teams than the Bucks (16-10).

Lakers (33-7) have a better record vs the Western Conference than the Bucks (19-7).

The Bucks have beefed up their record having an Eastern Conference buffet. The Lakers are right on their asses despite playing in the best conference - and having to give significant minutes to all them " ty castoffs" Pelinka was forced to sign after Kiwi and PG13 colluded to stick it to the Lakers.

...and the Spurs are still in Purgatory

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

And when Boogie comes back on the cheap next year 100% >>>

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bucks loss to the Nuggs last night. They got the Celtic s next. Will Greek Freak play? Hmmm

Thread Information