Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    What's the backstory of this tbh?
    prior to being a rapper, Drake played Jimmy Brooks, the star basketball player at Degrassi High School where the TV show Degrassi: The next Generation took place.

At some point in the show, Jimmy got in a car accident and Drakes character was was thereafter wheelchair bound.

Summed up, Drake wanted whitey to cast him in a role so badly he was OK with being put in a wheelchair

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No amount of Raptors championships will ever erase this:

This is pretty much what comes to mind when someone brings this guy up.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    prior to being a rapper, Drake played Jimmy Brooks, the star basketball player at Degrassi High School where the TV show Degrassi: The next Generation took place.

At some point in the show, Jimmy got in a car accident and Drakes character was was thereafter wheelchair bound.

Summed up, Drake wanted whitey to cast him in a role so badly he was OK with being put in a wheelchair

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Umm brings up Jay Z and how he's behind him but then contradict yourself in the "best business man" in history bit. Laughable

Jay Z runs circles on this goofy caricature Aubrey.
    Music and Business wise he’s still behind, but Drake at 32 is on pace to pass him up business wise. Music wise remains to be seen.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Music and Business wise he’s still behind, but Drake at 32 is on pace to pass him up business wise. Music wise remains to be seen.
    Really? The guy who has a plethora of businesses in and outside of the music game and who just eclipsed the 1 billion mark is behind Drake in the business gig? Cool story.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Umm brings up Jay Z and how he's behind him but then contradict yourself in the "best business man" in history bit. Laughable

Jay Z runs circles on this goofy caricature Aubrey.
    Yes, Jay-z is ugly and his track commissary is mediocre but he is Raps best business man. Even more so than Puffy

I listened alot to this album one year

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't understand the need people have of arguing about who's the best "business man" when it comes to rappers tbh...I've never heard anyone talking about who is rock's best business man for example

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I don't understand the need people have of arguing about who's the best "business man" when it comes to rappers tbh...I've never heard anyone talking about who is rock's best business man for example
    Because Rockers don't talk about pushing weight and flossing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really? The guy who has a plethora of businesses in and outside of the music game and who just eclipsed the 1 billion mark is behind Drake in the business gig? Cool story.
    Im comparing Drake at 32 to Jay at 32

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many rock billionaires are there?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im comparing Drake at 32 to Jay at 32
    Jay Z came from the streets. Drug pusher with zero means.

Drake didn't have to work a day in his life thanks to daddy's connections.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    How many rock billionaires are there?
    No idea. Why does it matter? Aren't we talking about music? If anything I'll be less inclined to listen to stuff made by a billionaire since odds are he/she got to that status by caring more about pushing their "brand" rather than actually making good music tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn, harlem's still got it tbh

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

He was shot in a school shooting tbh...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    cementing his legacy as arguably the best to ever do it..

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jay Z is a stuffy-nosed most overrated rapper of all time but comparing Drake to him musically is straight up disrespectful.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ty actor worse "rapper".

Thread Information