Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guy in the red truck paid to say all that by Jussie Smollett.

You bought it
    Why can't any of you be honest about anything?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Hold on -- have to check something out. Looks like a damn noose in my garage!!

Nevermind, it was just a garage door pull rope. There we go again finding racism under every rock.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hold on -- have to check something out. Looks like a damn noose in my garage!!

Nevermind, it was just a garage door pull rope. There we go again finding racism under every rock.
    Why did you immediately change the subject from an obviously racist tirade by whitey?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just another disingenuous prick Trump supporter.

I'm disappointed in myself for wasting time and efforts engaging with him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just another disingenuous prick Trump supporter.

I'm disappointed in myself for wasting time and efforts engaging with him.
    They're in flat out denial about just how ty their side is. I'll own and condemn all the dumbasses on my side. They either ignore, apologize for or lionize the racist and the violent on their side.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Hard to sift through all the 'racist' hoaxes the left creates.

Maybe this guy in the truck is a racist. They exist on both sides. Just not as widespread as some of you would like us all to believe, imo.

Why did you immediately change the subject from an obviously racist tirade by whitey?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Maybe this guy in the truck is a racist. They exist on both sides. Just not as widespread as some of you would like us all to believe, imo.
    "Maybe."

"Both sides."

You are in denial.

And dishonest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Open, unashamed lying is a flex. What are you going to do about it?

It also infuriates opponents. Liberals being pissed off is about the only way conservatives can identify so-called conservative positions anymore.

lol postmodern Republicans touting contingent truth and situational ethics.

The aide said that guys like me were 'in what we call the reality-based community,' which he defined as people who 'believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality.' [...] 'That's not the way the world really works anymore,' he continued. 'We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors...and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do'.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Ok, give me your numbers. How many people on the right are racist? Percentage?

"Maybe."

"Both sides."

You are in denial.

And dishonest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok, give me your numbers. How many people on the right are racist? Percentage?
    When did I say I had numbers?

At least be honest about what I say.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

What racist hoaxes have the left created?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash going after Napolitano?

Fox News analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano accused of sexually abusing man in 1980s

who faced arson charge in his court

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/fox...e+Raw+Story%29

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Guy in the red truck paid to say all that by Jussie Smollett.

You bought it
    your posts are so cringey. hopefully you die of rona or get your skull kicked in you stupid

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your posts are so cringey. hopefully you die of rona or get your skull kicked in you stupid
    Very Karrin like. It's probably his alt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doubtful, IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're not very good at this

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well to be fair, he puts a lot less effort into it than you do.

This guy projects more than anyone here. Even derp does less projection than DMC.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    How many racist incidents are hoaxes? Give me a percentage.
    What racist hoaxes have the left created?
    Can't put a number on it because the data is not sufficient.

You have some that are obvious(Smollett/Bubba Wallace)

Others are actual incidents, but we don't know if they were racially motivated or if the white person involved was just an azzh0le. The MSM will never even consider the latter. They become the judge, jury and executioner so they can push that narrative. And they do it very well.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bubba Wallace wasn't even the one who discovered or reported the noose.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What matters is that that sh1t was blown way out of proportion and most of you guys were running with it

Bubba Wallace wasn't even the one who discovered or reported the noose.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Can't put a number on it because the data is not sufficient.

You have some that are obvious(Smollett/Bubba Wallace)

Others are actual incidents, but we don't know if they were racially motivated or if the white person involved was just an azzh0le. The MSM will never even consider the latter. They become the judge, jury and executioner so they can push that narrative. And they do it very well.
    you said it's hard to sift through "all the hoaxes the left creates" and you can only name 1 actual hoax (whether the Bubba Wallace thing was blown out of proportion, it wasn't a hoax).

Just so I understand, because of 1 hoax orchestrated by a B-list celebrity, you now assume all racism you see from Trump supporters is a hoax until proven otherwise?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Just to be clear --they were both hoaxes.

And what I am saying is, the media is hard left and perpetually pushing that narrative. So I remain very skeptical whenever supposed 'racism' occurs from 'evil whitey'. I want to see all the facts, first, before I bury folks and label them a racist.

In the case of the video Chump posted, he may have been a racist prickhead. Or given that 2020 is a year straight out of the twillight zone, he may be a well paid actor looking for a viral video to push a narrative...two birds with one stone - wouldn't be the first time someone dramatized something on social media...

you said it's hard to sift through "all the hoaxes the left creates" and you can only name 1 actual hoax (whether the Bubba Wallace thing was blown out of proportion, it wasn't a hoax).

Just so I understand, because of 1 hoax orchestrated by a B-list celebrity, you now assume all racism you see from Trump supporters is a hoax until proven otherwise?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And what I am saying is, the media is hard left and perpetually pushing that narrative. So I remain very skeptical whenever supposed 'racism' occurs from 'evil whitey'. I want to see all the facts, first, before I bury folks and label them a racist.

In the case of the video Chump posted, he may have been a racist prickhead. Or given that 2020 is a year straight out of the twillight zone, he may be a well paid actor looking for a viral video to push a narrative...two birds with one stone - wouldn't be the first time someone dramatized something on social media...
    moar conspiracy theories.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Do you not know what the word hoax means? Are you actually that stupid?

Juicy Smollyay was clearly a hoax. Bubba Wallace wasn’t a hoax. He didn’t fake a noose in his garage. It was there, but the context of it being wasn’t racist. Blowing something out of proportion before discovering all the facts doesn’t automatically make it a hoax. Buy a ing dictionary.
    Unlike most Trump supporters on this site who are a mix of disingenuous and stupid, he seems to be just a bum ing stupid regurgitator of Fox News talking points. I don't think he even understands what he's saying.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

"I want to see all the facts"

He saw a random black guy in the car next to him and started shouting N!GGER!!! as loud as possible. What other facts do you need to see before determining he's racist?

Classic example of pseudo intellectual Trumpism. You're doing everything you possibly can to avoid admitting a Trump supporter was racist, so you're cloaking it under "I need to meticulously analyze whether this Trump supporter was hypnotized our possessed by a demon before I determine he's racist."

Thread Information