Page 187 of 491 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237287 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,675 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at the end of the day, if you are a grown man and let your uncle do your decisions for you, you're a sucker. That's what all of this comes down to. Kawhi ain't his own man, he does what his uncle tells him to do. I understand that he's loyal to him since Uncle Dennis took care of him once he lost his father, but still. Being loyal and making decisions based on what other people in your circle want are 2 different things. If you're a grown man, you're supposed to make your own decisions. When has Kawhi not come across as a bigass baby? He's shy, he doesn't want to talk, he's never seemed like a grown man standing on his own 2

All this basically happened because Uncle Dennis wanted a position in the front office and start his agency and he got these rich guys from NY to invest into that plan. None of that wouldn't have happened if that wasn't the plan. And at the end of the day it's on Kawhi, cause he let his Uncle play those games instead of manning up and telling him to cut that out. Remember Kawhi fired his agent. His agent and the Spurs had a great relationship. All that went downhill once he fired that guy and let his uncle take over

People seem to have forgotten that part and think it was the "injury". By the way duncan2k5 is gargling Kawhi's harder than the Toronto Raptors
    Truth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were stupid to try to stiff him. A LOT of the that came out about this whole situation, and Impact came out during the discovery portion of the suit. You can’t fire an agent, and then not pay a commission on the entire contract that he negotiated. It’s just not even legally defensible, and I hope he takes Impact to the cleaners.
    Can you imagine that mutant cancer aspergers mother er sitting through a 6 hour deposition with some attorney peppering him with non stop questions?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, that ex-agent is someone else Kawhi and his group tried to steal from.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you imagine that mutant cancer aspergers mother er sitting through a 6 hour deposition with some attorney peppering him with non stop questions?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's say that's true, just for the sake of argument. That nephew was hurt, didn't trust the Spurs docs and wanted more opinions after playing in pain. The Spurs then behave in a way that he doesn't like, as you say, "like a psycho girlfriend" by making up crazy scenarios and talking .

Kawhi and his people then make it publicly known that he wants to be traded, and will only sign long-term in Los Angeles, making it impossible for the Spurs to get anything close to equal value. Doesn't that count as "doing something" to the Spurs? Honest question.
    Leonard at the end of the day is a complete and total ing who will get what is coming to him. He’s a quitter who is soft and will never be a champion ever again for the rest of his career. Also I believe the time for him to be viewed as a great player is running short. He misses too many games. And already there are players in his own conference better than he is. Doesn’t matter what conference he plays in next year. The clock is ticking on him being viewed as an elite player. He doesn’t have much time left.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leonard at the end of the day is a complete and total ing who will get what is coming to him. He’s a quitter who is soft and will never be a champion ever again for the rest of his career. Also I believe the time for him to be viewed as a great player is running short. He misses too many games. And already there are players in his own conference better than he is. Doesn’t matter what conference he plays in next year. The clock is ticking on him being viewed as an elite player. He doesn’t have much time left.
    Wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were stupid to try to stiff him. A LOT of the that came out about this whole situation, and Impact came out during the discovery portion of the suit. You can’t fire an agent, and then not pay a commission on the entire contract that he negotiated. It’s just not even legally defensible, and I hope he takes Impact to the cleaners.
    Could you ID who the bolds are?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brian Elfus is the agent being stiffed. Impact Sports is the "they". Elfus negotiated the contract for #2 with the Spurs through Impact Sports in 2015 (a Max Contract at the time for #2). The next year (2016), Impact Sports fired Elfus and replaced him with the football agent (the one who works for ex-NFLer Cris Carter) working out of his trunk. This was part of Uncle Dennis' plan to move in and get the Nephew out of SA.

Impact Sports never paid Elfus for the legal contract he negotiated. Thus the ongoing lawsuit. Elfus had to deal with an unprofessional organization with Impact Sports and the Spurs had to deal with the nonsense as well.
    Last edited by Harry Callahan; 05-05-2019 at 03:57 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, as of today at 12:30 pm central, the website for Impact Sports Management is currently "under Maintenance". Yeah..............right.

Quite a professional organization.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, as of today at 12:30 pm central, the website for Impact Sports Management is currently "under Maintenance". Yeah..............right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Seriously, this is so damning to him and his case of being taken as the serious person in this whole mess. He's clearly being represented by rank amateurs. him, his uncle, and Impact.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Maybe they’re still waiting on a check from New Balance....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here is a copy of the original pe ion:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...SOl3Jam1joLRn8

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannis
    Embiid

Both better players. Embiid has health issues, but at least he is not a quitter like this .. Embiid wil go out there on 1 leg and give his all.. Not #2..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannis
    Embiid

Both better players. Embiid has health issues, but at least he is not a quitter like this .. Embiid wil go out there on 1 leg and give his all.. Not #2..
    Jokic is not athletic but is better and younger, he is the main force in a not so stacked Denver.
    Take a #2 lost vs Clips with a stacked team.

Kyrie with Lebron beat the 73 win Warriors, same age as K- .
    Doncic is only 20.

As you said he is almost 30 and new guys steal the spotlight, cycle of life.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All you do slob on Kawhi's knob it's kinda disgusting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve been watching this 76ers vs raptors series pretty closely, Ben Simmons and Embiid are frauds, unbelievably overrated. Only reason 76ers have had a chance is because of butler and Harris

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve been watching this 76ers vs raptors series pretty closely, Ben Simmons and Embiid are frauds, unbelievably overrated. Only reason 76ers have had a chance is because of butler and Harris
    more like 76ers vs Kawhi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing Kawhi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more like 76ers vs Kawhi
    yeah pretty much lol Still though I can’t see the love people give for Embiid and especially Simmons (poor mans draymond)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harris has missed every open shot there is. Harris shot them out of the game tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kawhi has been the best player so far in the playoffs.. This sucks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is great in this game but this game is more about the Sixers, Embiid's health and conditioning, Harris missing all the open shots and their pathetic af bench.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. Not sure Harris is worth the big money he’s gonna conman this off season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All you do slob on Kawhi's knob it's kinda disgusting.
    Truth.

(Basically sums up RD2191...just posts one word and thinks its substantial. What a Kawhi slobber)

Thread Information