Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    the little kobe demanded a trade because the FO didnt want to trade Kwame and Bynum for Kidd or JO. I give him zero credit for every ring after the Gasol trade.

Lakers MVP since then is Buss and no one else.

NB:lol Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_ Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fa kers_ 21_Blessings's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers MVP = Jerry West.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hulk Hogan played for the Bulls?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I have to say he's on the verge of winning his 5th NBA le this season and will be doing it in a very sweet fashion. Probably sweeter than any other NBA champions simply because of what's at stake.

Redemption.

He's about to get his revenge against two teams that did him wrong. Beating the Suns is going to be gratifying. And what's better is no one in Phoenix can guard him. Not Grant Hill and it will never be Jason Richardson. I expect this cat to continue his offensive barrage against the Suns. The kind of ass whoopin the city Phoenix got when they faced Mike in 93.

Boston. Yes. Game 6. 92-131. The hate. The failure. Even after his success last year, Kobe never forgets and he's always hungry, and he's at a position to redeem himself and the Lakers to snatch that trophy back far and away from Boston. The rewarding pleasure of holding a second Finals MVP and raising his 5th LBO trophy for the whole world to see against its most hated rival is going to be unparallelled. This year, this time. Its different. The Lakers will have HCA, Gasol is playing like a beast and Artest instead of Radmanovic is going to handle Paul Pierce. The Celtics are also slower sans the emergence of Rondo.

Ladies, gentleman and s. Give way to the most successful perimeter player of our era. Kobe Bean Bryant. Acclimation is in order, so we better do it now because no one is stopping Kobe and LA this year.

ing aye...dip ...

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I have to say he's on the verge of winning his 5th NBA le this season and will be doing it in a very sweet fashion. Probably sweeter than any other NBA champions simply because of what's at stake.

Redemption.

He's about to get his revenge against two teams that did him wrong. Beating the Suns is going to be gratifying. And what's better is no one in Phoenix can guard him. Not Grant Hill and it will never be Jason Richardson. I expect this cat to continue his offensive barrage against the Suns. The kind of ass whoopin the city Phoenix got when they faced Mike in 93.

Boston. Yes. Game 6. 92-131. The hate. The failure. Even after his success last year, Kobe never forgets and he's always hungry, and he's at a position to redeem himself and the Lakers to snatch that trophy back far and away from Boston. The rewarding pleasure of holding a second Finals MVP and raising his 5th LBO trophy for the whole world to see against its most hated rival is going to be unparallelled. This year, this time. Its different. The Lakers will have HCA, Gasol is playing like a beast and Artest instead of Radmanovic is going to handle Paul Pierce. The Celtics are also slower sans the emergence of Rondo.

Ladies, gentleman and s. Give way to the most successful perimeter player of our era. Kobe Bean Bryant. Acclimation is in order, so we better do it now because no one is stopping Kobe and LA this year.

Good post Chris. Glad you are coming wrong. I have been IRATE with Kobe before but he is constantly proving me wrong!

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    hook line and sinker

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Kobe won the NBA Finals because of Shaq and Gasol.
    He couldn't do anything without Shaq and Gasol.
    But He's the only active NBA player raped the girl.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^Ya in' zipperhead, you.

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Speaking of redemption.

Mavs are going to kick the out of the cHeat next year.

<--------
    Post date: 5/4/2010

Holy

Before the Chandler deal, before LBJ joining the Heat too

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^Ya in' zipperhead, you.
    Old in' Giuseppe:::I a like a the a Lakers, a. I don't a know a lot of America, but, I like a how you say? a basketaball. I a hope a woman who a owns a this a computer a site willl a let me a how you say? not get a banded. You a good guys. DUNCAN, he is a cute in a good a wy. I stay a here, a paisans.

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of redemption.

<--------

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Old in' Giuseppe:::I a like a the a Lakers, a. I don't a know a lot of America, but, I like a how you say? a basketaball. I a hope a woman who a owns a this a computer a site willl a let me a how you say? not get a banded. You a good guys. DUNCAN, he is a cute in a good a wy. I stay a here, a paisans.
    reminds me of this: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/monost/.../m3-mono-rises

5:50 mark

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That is some funny . lmao!!!

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd have to accept it of course. It would be miserable. I'd show my ass here, beat the living daylights out of the wife there.

But, I wouldn't taint it, or, begrudge it. They've suffered oodles of slings & arrows of outrageous fortune.

Deserves got nothin' to do with it.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Speaking of redemption.

<--------
    Bumping so Ghaz can see his prophetic goods.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe is about to make history.

Kobe's career regular season bricks: 13,319

Most bricks ever by a single player: 13,417

Less than 100 bricks away from the all time record.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe is about to make history.

Kobe's career regular season bricks: 13,319

Most bricks ever by a single player: 13,417

Less than 100 bricks away from the all time record.
    A little mad that the prophecy came true, eh?

Der Führer!
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Redemption.

Thank Christ.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fwiw, MiamiHeat is right. Chris is a Lakers fan

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Bumping so Ghaz can see his prophetic goods.
    Ghaz just has faith in his team (unlike most mavs fans back then) and his faith finally paid off. it was monostradamus who was prophetic and who actually contributed to our championship run with his inverse-jinx goods. Ghazi made contributions his way as well, by granting big daddy TC access to his wife for that entire year, which was another big reason why big daddy performed so great in Dallas that season imho, besides the fact that it was contract year for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A little mad that the prophecy came true, eh?
    I don't read most of the ty posts on this forum to be "mad" about some inane guess by a poster who's likely wrong 90% of the time he doesn't speak the obvious. I just wanted to post the most relevant historical landmark Kobe is going to reach next.

Nice try though kid.

Thread Information