Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How To Deal With Chumpettes (Your Enemy)

ducks koriwhat Nathan89 Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan Spurtacular Thread

Spurtacular, you're gonna love this one

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really, no. Like I said, I was wearing a mask before the government mandated anything.

Clothing masks have existed since the late 19th century (later on replaced by the modern masks professionals use today), their benefit to prevent the spread of diseases was established by science a long time ago.

The only mind trick here is actually buying into anti-intellectualism. Frankly, it's incredibly re ed.
    Ohhhhhhh wearing a mask before the masks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ohhhhhhh wearing a mask before the masks.
    Wrong

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Celebrating this guy's death.

Sad.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Celebrating this guy's death.

Sad.
    How'd you get that from five dots?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How'd you get that from five dots?
    I read it before you edited.

You gonna pretend you just posted huge ellipses for no reason?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read it before you edited.

You gonna pretend you just posted huge ellipses for no reason?
    You're going crazy, cherp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're going crazy, cherp.
    You posted a picture of him and his fiancee calling him a cuck, which made zero sense in the first place.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You posted a picture of him and his fiancee calling him a cuck, which made zero sense in the first place.
    I mean, he is a cuck; so, I don't know what your problem is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, he is a cuck; so, I don't know what your problem is.
    you're the one who deleted it. You obviously had a problem with it.

How was he a cuck?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're the one who deleted it. You obviously had a problem with it.

How was he a cuck?
    I put five dots. Stop crying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I put five dots. Stop crying.
    You posted a picture of him and his fiancee and said something like "Give a cuck a gun" in big letters. That's why your dots are so big.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You posted a picture of him and his fiancee and said something like "Give a cuck a gun" in big letters. That's why your dots are so big.
    You're losing it. Get a hold of yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're losing it. Get a hold of yourself.
    you're not denying you posted it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes,

Look what they've done! They have stolen your minds! You no longer believe in the truth of your senses - what you see, feel and experience and what your gut - your intuition - tells you, because you've been conditioned to believe that up is down as long as an "expert" says so and everyone else agrees! The enemy behind the curtain has perfected this craft of manipulation of human psychology to create a culture of obedience. For centuries they have used the hierarchy of basic human needs to force false doctrines upon the people knowing full well that truth is irrelevant as long as the people BELIEVE.

There is NO pandemic, only misappropriated death statistics and a fraudulent testing campaign. What is this nonsense of healthy people getting testing? And this is how we "prove" there's a pandemic? Since when does a "deadly" pandemic produce symptomless victims who are NOT DYING?

We have forgotten how to think critically. To trust our eyes and ears and our intuition. This is not a mistake. This was done to us purposely. They have used many methods to break down the human spirit, to calsify the pineal gland, to cut off your connection to higher consciousness through a myriad of poisons in our food, water and air. They use the television to induce an alpha wave state in the brain in order to hypnotize you. They make sure the children are raised by the state while the parents sacrifice their creative energy to feed the machine. In these government approved indoctrination camps, the little ones learn how to obey and conform so one day they will go on to perpetuate and defend the lies upon which this system is built. If they resist this process they are labeled and drugged until they are broken.

This entire mask ritual is nothing more than a psychological operation to traumatize the masses into acceptance of the new world order. They must remove as much of your connection to each other and the source of LIFE in order to create a new kind of human that willingly submits to augmentation with technology.

There is no "coin shortage" people! They're taking your cash away for total control of every aspect of your life! No more side hustle, no secret emergency stash, no more tax free gifts to be given or received. Soon everyone will be tagged and monitored. Only those who comply with the demands of government will be allowed to engage in commerce.

And once their magic vaccine is ready they will use it to completely modify your DNA where nano technology can be introduced and will work in tandem with their 5g system to remotely control every thought and movement. This will be the end of life as a free human being and the beginning of life as the perfect robot for the dark forces among us.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes,

Look what they've done! They have stolen your minds! You no longer believe in the truth of your senses - what you see, feel and experience and what your gut - your intuition - tells you, because you've been conditioned to believe that up is down as long as an "expert" says so and everyone else agrees! The enemy behind the curtain has perfected this craft of manipulation of human psychology to create a culture of obedience. For centuries they have used the hierarchy of basic human needs to force false doctrines upon the people knowing full well that truth is irrelevant as long as the people BELIEVE.

There is NO pandemic, only misappropriated death statistics and a fraudulent testing campaign. What is this nonsense of healthy people getting testing? And this is how we "prove" there's a pandemic? Since when does a "deadly" pandemic produce symptomless victims who are NOT DYING?

We have forgotten how to think critically. To trust our eyes and ears and our intuition. This is not a mistake. This was done to us purposely. They have used many methods to break down the human spirit, to calsify the pineal gland, to cut off your connection to higher consciousness through a myriad of poisons in our food, water and air. They use the television to induce an alpha wave state in the brain in order to hypnotize you. They make sure the children are raised by the state while the parents sacrifice their creative energy to feed the machine. In these government approved indoctrination camps, the little ones learn how to obey and conform so one day they will go on to perpetuate and defend the lies upon which this system is built. If they resist this process they are labeled and drugged until they are broken.

This entire mask ritual is nothing more than a psychological operation to traumatize the masses into acceptance of the new world order. They must remove as much of your connection to each other and the source of LIFE in order to create a new kind of human that willingly submits to augmentation with technology.

There is no "coin shortage" people! They're taking your cash away for total control of every aspect of your life! No more side hustle, no secret emergency stash, no more tax free gifts to be given or received. Soon everyone will be tagged and monitored. Only those who comply with the demands of government will be allowed to engage in commerce.

And once their magic vaccine is ready they will use it to completely modify your DNA where nano technology can be introduced and will work in tandem with their 5g system to remotely control every thought and movement. This will be the end of life as a free human being and the beginning of life as the perfect robot for the dark forces among us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think Trump wants to control you using 5G.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think Trump wants to control you using 5G.
    Orange Man bad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's your belief, not mine.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's your belief, not mine.
    You're not programmed to have that belief at this time.

lol npc derp

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chumpdump lolol

Gave up on covid

Bwahahahahsshsshssu

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Virtual Concert unites Pacific with the world in battling COVID-19

https://news.un.org/en/story/2020/08/1070312

The final act
    The concert closed with a moving performance of a song called “We Will Rise”, written about the coronavirus pandemic in the Pacific and performed by Pasifika Voices and the International School Suva.

Sung primarily by children and youth, the heart-warming lyrics concluded on a note of hope.

Around the world we’re closing borders, COVID-19 on the rise
    A new world order behind closed doors, the storm will pass, we will survive
    We will rise, we will rise again, our isles will rise again
    We will rise, we will rise again, our world will rise again

Spurtacular, they're literally telling us in our faces what the plan is yet Chumpettes are in denial. Chumpettes looking forward to this smh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Virtual Concert unites Pacific with the world in battling COVID-19

https://news.un.org/en/story/2020/08/1070312

The final act
    The concert closed with a moving performance of a song called “We Will Rise”, written about the coronavirus pandemic in the Pacific and performed by Pasifika Voices and the International School Suva.

Sung primarily by children and youth, the heart-warming lyrics concluded on a note of hope.

Around the world we’re closing borders, COVID-19 on the rise
    A new world order behind closed doors, the storm will pass, we will survive
    We will rise, we will rise again, our isles will rise again
    We will rise, we will rise again, our world will rise again

Spurtacular, they're literally telling us in our faces what the plan is yet Chumpettes are in denial. Chumpettes looking forward to this smh.
    Since I'll be able to control your life after I take all your coins away, sure. It's going to be fun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes,

So lay out your plan to fight these things.

Thread Information