Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    id say first sign of gayness is wanting to dudes
    Continuing to happily have sex with your wife after you knew she recently had other s in her is essentially the same as ing dudes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Continuing to happily have sex with your wife after you knew she recently had other s in her is essentially the same as ing dudes.
    no

that's like saying ing a guy who just had sex with mila kunis is essentially ing mila kunis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First sign of gayness = sympathizing with other gays
    Lol Andy's troll effort

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no

that's like saying ing a guy who just had sex with mila kunis is essentially ing mila kunis
    It's definitely different if you're the guy, though. Females (particularly their anatomy) are at a premium, that's why throughout human history the male is the buyer and the female is the seller in the capitalistic market of mankind's oldest activity and line of business.

&, having a few traces of mila kunis (or whoever your favorite celeb hottie is) pussy juice in your rectum is NOT worth being a forever got, a month of hemorrhoids, and ting pancakes for a week.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 02-18-2020 at 03:42 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you ever had sex with a girl?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless they're in college
    How so?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The NCAA allows it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The NCAA allows it
    I'm talking about other disabilities, not transgenderism. Does the NCAA allow physically disabled or inferior men and women to pursue and athletic advantage through medication?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's definitely different if you're the guy, though. Females (particularly their anatomy) are at a premium, that's why throughout human history the male is the buyer and the female is the seller in the capitalistic market of mankind's oldest activity and line of business.

&, having a few traces of mila kunis (or whoever your favorite celeb hottie is) pussy juice in your rectum is NOT worth being a forever got, a month of hemorrhoids, and ting pancakes for a week.

You don't know what its's like to score with a good looking dame. Would never accept anything you say about women

Now, when it comes to having seed in your butthole and the ill-effects of gay butt-sex, I am fully confident in your expertise.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol "having to play"

True suffering
    A gimp like you can't understand how regular males have physical advantages over females.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm talking about other disabilities, not transgenderism. Does the NCAA allow physically disabled or inferior men and women to pursue and athletic advantage through medication?
    I'm not sure. I'm also not sure why other "disabilities" are relevant. They're not all equal.

Edit: iirc there's a blind dude playing football at the NCAA level if that helps

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a little beta , blake. We wouldn't expect you to be on the right side of this issue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure. I'm also not sure why other "disabilities" are relevant. They're not all equal.

Edit: iirc there's a blind dude playing football at the NCAA level if that helps
    The blind guy has to fight through his disability and play on an equal field with other football players. He plays a position (deep snapper) appropriate for someone who can't see instead of demanding to be QB. He doesn't get any special equipment or take special drugs to overcome his blindness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The blind guy has to fight through his disability and play on an equal field with other football players. He plays a position (deep snapper) appropriate for someone who can't see instead of demanding to be QB. He doesn't get any special equipment or take special drugs to overcome his blindness.
    Blake's old lady played deep snapper as well.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The NCAA allows it
    The NCAA doesnt allow a woman who’s getting the physical advantages provided by testosterone therapy to compete with other women.

The closest I can think of to a disability being accommodated was in golf when someone on the PGA Tour was allowed to use a golf cart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The NCAA doesnt allow a woman who’s getting the physical advantages provided by testosterone therapy to compete with other women.

The closest I can think of to a disability being accommodated was in golf when someone on the PGA Tour was allowed to use a golf cart.
    What trannies going from boy to girl are getting testosterone therapy?

I haven't really looked but I'm pretty sure they're getting doctor sanctioned estrogen treatments

The NCAA does allow boy to girl trans athletes. That's what we're talking about here, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So nobody can take special drugs in your book?

I disagree. I bet I can find one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So nobody can take special drugs in your book?

I disagree. I bet I can find one
    I try to never speak in absolutes. If you can find an example of someone given special treatment to compete with other athletes as a means to overcome a natural physical disability, I'm interested in hearing it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I try to never speak in absolutes. If you can find an example of someone given special treatment to compete with other athletes as a means to overcome a natural physical disability, I'm interested in hearing it.
    I don't understand what you're arguing here. The NCAA allows it plain and simple. Are you saying they don't or that they're wrong for doing so?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, even the IOC allows trans to compete in the Olympics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand what you're arguing here. The NCAA allows it plain and simple. Are you saying they don't or that they're wrong for doing so?
    I don't know anything about the NCAA's rules on it, so if you say they allow it I'll take your word for it. We were talking about high school originally. If the NCAA allows men who are transitioning to compete against women, or vice versa, I don't really agree with that.

No offense to women's sports, and this probably isn't a perfect analogy, but that's kind of like an alcoholic demanding to compete in the Special Olympics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I try to never speak in absolutes.
    Only the Sith deals in absolutes.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    What trannies going from boy to girl are getting testosterone therapy?

I haven't really looked but I'm pretty sure they're getting doctor sanctioned estrogen treatments

The NCAA does allow boy to girl trans athletes. That's what we're talking about here, right?
    I was talking about girl transitioning to boy but imo boy transitioning to girl playing women’s sports is even crazier since that person has even more physical advantages.

As spurminator said I thought we were talking high school but I’ll assume the NCAA does allow but I don’t agree with it. What happens when the next Anthony Davis is in the process of transitioning to being a woman? Are all the female players on other teams when that person is in college simply out of luck? It seems more fair to make that one player compete against men than it does to put literally hundreds of women at a compe ive disadvantage for the sake of wokeness and LGBTQ rights.

Thread Information