Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duarte, Moody, Kispert, and Sengun ... all of these players are picked after Primo ... if this kid is not in a trade package or is the replacement for a player on this roster that got traded .... THERE NEEDS TO BE A TRADE!!!

Kia Jones to Charlotte ... Hornets replace Monk with Bouknight, Zeller with Plumlee, and Biyombo with KIA JONES at 19!!! Melo going to be lobbing to EVERYONE on that team!! Good grief what a night ... and it's not even over ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The hornets quietly having a great draft too. Talk about building around your star. Lamelo now has bridges, bouk, and kai to run with. That's going to be so fun to watch. Man, happy for the Hornets. Love to see organizations break out of the ashes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Predictably, Kai Jones and Jalen Johnson are sinking like stones.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people here hoping for a trade stop being delusional

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moody read a poem about making it out the hood tho

I really hope some trades are coming, or I just don't know how to justify this direction. Kid looks like he could be the best shooter in the draft tbh, and as others have mentioned looks like he's just getting to high school too. So quite a bit of potential tbh, and I guess swinging for the fences is a feasible play in rebuilding.

I want to see their plans for next season before I pass judgment.

Would have loved to get kuminga and Moody. Maybe gsw want ddr, mills, Rudy gay and or a salary dump for one of em.
    I just think DDR to Warriors is like a plan C for them. I like Beal and Siahkam and like their plan A. Simmons appears unattainable due to Sixers demands. Wiseman could also be an option for the Spurs. Poeltl for Wiseman. DDR for Wiggins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The hornets quietly having a great draft too. Talk about building around your star. Lamelo now has bridges, bouk, and kai to run with. That's going to be so fun to watch. Man, happy for the Hornets. Love to see organizations break out of the ashes.

Spurs will break out too in 2028 when Primo enters his prime

Get Paycheck, Get Drunk HankChinaski's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with the majority good potential but a terrible waste of lottery pick value.

Why couldn't they trade down or acquire future picks/assets?

It's a real head scratcher an disappointing use of the #12.

Hopefully there is some sort of trade an free agency move in play that makes some sort of sense but with this FOs history. Outlook is grim.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't put it past them to trade for Kuzma still.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh... dunno. Wiseman and Kuminga have high bust capability. Moody has a significant ceiling. Honestly with such high picks I think they could have done much, much better.
    They're not busts IMO. Wiseman is a nba player. Maybe not a star, but a player. Kuminga ran the gleague with ease. He's an NBA player. Maybe not a star, but a player. Moody is a very safe pick. Can play defense and had star potential as well. He faded games but also took over games.

Kuminga and Wiseman could be stars, but their floor is already better than quite a few. I think they're doing great with what they have. No pick is assured but if one or two of those hit, they're well ahead of other organizations. Curry and klay ain't going anywhere anytime soon. They have plenty of time to develop those guys or flip them.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duarte, Moody, Kispert, and Sengun ... all of these players are picked after Primo ... if this kid is not in a trade package or is the replacement for a player on this roster that got traded .... THERE NEEDS TO BE A TRADE!!!

Kia Jones to Charlotte ... Hornets replace Monk with Bouknight, Zeller with Plumlee, and Biyombo with KIA JONES at 19!!! Melo going to be lobbing to EVERYONE on that team!! Good grief what a night ... and it's not even over ...
    Kai Jones sucks. Settle down.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Man, GSW has Kuminga, Moody, and Wiseman 20 yr Old and younger. Their rebuild looks better than 90% of the NBA obviously including the spurs and they're still contending for a championship in the process.

My goodness, they had a great draft.
    Kuminga is like 21-22 year old at minimum.

Moody is a nice prospect.

Wiseman is a failed pick. Low basketball IQ, low ceiling young prospect.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So is this them trying to do their George Hill thing, except in the lottery. I get it when you are picking 28, but 12?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs will break out too in 2028 when Primo enters his prime

You mean when he graduates.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with the majority good potential but a terrible waste of lottery pick value.

Why couldn't they trade down or acquire future picks/assets?

It's a real head scratcher an disappointing use of the #12.

Hopefully there is some sort of trade an free agency move in play that makes some sort of sense but with this FOs history. Outlook is grim.
    Knicks were an option to trade down but our FO is still bitter about the Morris situation. Probably blacklisted NY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you think that the Hawks were offering #20 and Cam Reddish to trade up this is even dumber

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Two straight picks lotta talent on the board

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you think that the Hawks were offering #20 and Cam Reddish to trade up this is even dumber

Im sure spurs were fielding calls but they really liked the players blah blah blah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're not busts IMO. Wiseman is a nba player. Maybe not a star, but a player. Kuminga ran the gleague with ease. He's an NBA player. Maybe not a star, but a player. Moody is a very safe pick. Can play defense and had star potential as well. He faded games but also took over games.

Kuminga and Wiseman could be stars, but their floor is already better than quite a few. I think they're doing great with what they have. No pick is assured but if one or two of those hit, they're well ahead of other organizations. Curry and klay ain't going anywhere anytime soon. They have plenty of time to develop those guys or flip them.
    You're really stretching it. It's a horrible sign that the Warriors are already trying to get rid of Wiseman. He's clueless out there, doesn't even understand the game at a college level (small surprise, leaving college). Kuminga looks like Jabari Parker to me. The upside of these players is highly exaggerated. They're going to drive Kerr crazy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're really stretching it. It's a horrible sign that the Warriors are already trying to get rid of Wiseman. He's clueless out there, doesn't even understand the game at a college level (small surprise, leaving college). Kuminga looks like Jabari Parker to me. The upside of these players is highly exaggerated. They're going to drive Kerr crazy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anything to make the team worse is always on the board. They'll probably trade Murray to get him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania
    35s
    Sources: Rockets picking Usman Garuba at No. 23.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rockets are ing killing it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Houston with two of the top talents in the draft. Kudos to them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania
    35s
    Sources: Rockets picking Usman Garuba at No. 23.
    He's got some real talent, and will be stashed because of his buyout. A good deal for the rockets, as they don't want a complete horde of rookies...

Thread Information