Page 350 of 433 FirstFirst ... 250300340346347348349350351352353354360400 ... LastLast
Results 8,726 to 8,750 of 10814
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Polls? please lol..

Just look at what's happening. Trump broke records. His rallies sell out stadiums. Hillary has to hire Jay Z just to compete. Obama care is a disaster.

Seriously if you believe ANYTHING from the media that's a mistake.
    Sanders had even more massive rallies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still amazed this election is even close.

Just shows how bad Hillary Clinton sucks that she can't destroy Trump after all the boneheaded things he has said and done.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is going to get destroyed, but what a run, tbh

Despite having minimal support from anybody of importance, no experience, minimal backing from the party he ran under, extreme media bias towards Clinton(including popular celebrities that could swing thousands of votes in her favor), huge scandals, etc, he still made it this far..an inspiration for everybody to fight against poor odds

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still amazed this election is even close.

Just shows how bad Hillary Clinton sucks that she can't destroy Trump after all the boneheaded things he has said and done.
    you repeat, I repeat:

There is a hard core, you and other STers included, of 10Ms of racist, misogynist, bigoted, xenophobic, and just plain stupid, ignorant people who love and/or ignore Trash's crap and/or believe President Trash would be different from the Repug establishment they are revolting against, believe that Pres Trash could override the Repug Congress elected by the same 10Ms of Repug base.

Rather than your hate of Hillary as bad person, these 10Ms are simply unreachable by ANY Dem candidate.

They weren't even reachable for 15 other Repug wannabe candidates.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you repeat, I repeat:

There is a hard core, you and other STers included, of 10Ms of racist, misogynist, bigoted, xenophobic, and just plain stupid, ignorant people who love and/or ignore Trash's crap and/or believe President Trash would be different from the Repug establishment they are revolting against, believe that Pres Trash could override the Repug Congress elected by the same 10Ms of Repug base.

Rather than your hate of Hillary as bad person, these 10Ms are simply unreachable by ANY Dem candidate.

They weren't even reachable for 15 other Repug wannabe candidates.
    Actually I really do just despise Hillary. I just left the top line blank.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Trump Jr. Promotes ‘Alt-Right’ Video On Twitter Days Before Election

Donald Trump Jr. promoted an “alt-right” video on his Twitter account that suggests Democratic nominee

Hillary Clinton’s

campaign is engaged in satanism and

her aides are trying to “kidnap your children,

make them disappear,

sell them into all kinds of things.”

The video features “alt-right” bloggers Vox Day, who claims blacks are inferior to whites, and Mike Cernovich, a rape apologist.

http://www.nationalmemo.com/donald-trump-jr-promotes-alt-right-video/

Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-07-2016 at 05:48 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i amk sure matt bonner will vote for trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i amk sure matt bonner will vote for trump
    So would erdo got

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do we burn this church down tomorrow?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    loser armenian

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol armenian genocide

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Breaks Down In New Hampshire After Hillary Clinton Draws A Bigger Crowd Than He Does

Donald Trump closed his campaign by going off script and having a breakdown in New Hampshire after Hillary Clinton drew a bigger crowd to her rally than any of his rallies during the campaign

Trump’s tantrum was in response to the fact that Clinton drew 33,000 to her rally in Philadelphiacompared to 11,000 for Trump in New Hampshire.The building that Donald Trump spoke in tonight holds 11,000 people, so no, there not 28,000 people in attendance:

Follow

Simon Carswell
    @SiCarswell

Big crowd in Philly for Clintons & Obamas. Trump claimed there were 28,000 people for him in New Hampshire. (Venue's capacity is 11,770.) https://twitter.com/ruadhanit/status/795781967774105600 …
    8:56 PM - 7 Nov 2016 · Manchester, NH, United States

Hillary Clinton’s rally, which people did not leave after the musical guests, drew 33,000 people.

In the last hours of the presidential campaign, Donald Trump was talking about policy or his campaign.

Trump was having a meltdown because Hillary Clinton drew more people to her rally than he did to his.

For Trump, the entire presidential campaign is an exercise in ego.

The Republican nominee’s ego was bruised because he thinks he is a huge star, so he went off script and held himself a pity party.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/11/07/trump-breaks-hampshire-hillary-clinton-draws-bigger-crowd.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&u tm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politic us+USA+%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

with surrogates like these...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash upping his support among JEW-HATERS, NEO-NAZIS

Al Franken Says New Trump Ad Is a ‘German Shepard Whistle’

On CNN’s State of the Union, Jake Tapper pointed out how the ad singles out George Soros, Janet Yellen, and Lloyd Blankfein––all of whom “happen to be Jewish.”

Franken reacted, “When I saw the ad, I thought this was something of a German Shepard whistle, a dog whistle.”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/al-franke...epard-whistle/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After his speech, Obama spent a moment with J.J. Holmes, a 12-year-old boy with a severe case of cerebral palsy who had been pushed out of a Trump rally Saturday in Tampa. A White House photographer snapped photographs of Obama shaking hands with J.J. and standing behind the boy's wheelchair, according to a pool report.

J.J. said that he had gone to the Saturday rally to protest Trump's mocking of people who have disabilities. His mother, Alison Holmes, brought her son, who speaks only through a computer vocalization device. “The crowd started chanting 'U-S-A' and pushing his wheelchair,” Holmes said.

As Holmes spoke, J.J. said through his vocalization device: “I hate Donald Trump. I hate Donald Trump.”

Holmes looked down at her son with what seemed to be a mixture of pride and concern. “We were put out by security,” she said. “Mr. Trump kept saying, 'Get them out.' "
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ction-turnout/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Report: Line In Philly To See Hillary and President Obama Now 4 Miles Long

The line in Philadelphia to see Hillary’s final rally tonight has stretched for (per my wife, who is there and measured it; she’s like, “You gotta post this!”) nearly four miles,

snaking from Independence Hall,

all the way down to Washington,

where you turn right and then go all the way to 11th ...

then left, and farther and farther.

It is an Endless SEA of people. The rally is supposed to start at 7:30. The line has been forming since mid-Afternoon.

OK, well Bruce and Bon-Jovi are there to. To perform. But still….

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/1...y-4-Miles-Long

Trash's big star? Ted Nugent!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    his star is himself

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Breitbart’s Curt Schilling Praises Photo Of Man Advocating For The Lynching Of Journalists

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/11...rica+-+Blog%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At his NH rally, Chump claimed that Tom Brady had voted for him and read out a letter that Bill Belichick apparently wrote to him:
    Congratulations on a tremendous campaign. You have dealt with an unbelievable, slanted and negative media and have come out beautifully. You’ve proved to be the ultimate compe or and fighter. Your leadership is amazing. I have always had tremendous respect for you, but the toughness and perseverance you have displayed over the past year is remarkable. Hopefully tomorrow’s election results will give the opportunity to make America great again
    Brady is not registered to vote and said on a radio show earlier in the day that he hadn't voted yet. Also, interesting choice of words from Belichick: "tremendous" (twice), "unbelievable", "amazing", "beautifully".

Which of the Trump voters on the forum believe this crap? ducks rmt tlongII Wild Cobra

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that Boukaki thinks those people in Philadelphia went there to see Hillary. They probably could have drawn 100,000+ if it had just been BonJovi and Springsteen in a free concert.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    60% of mericans dislike Clintler. Good luck with that america

Trump will have the last laugh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bat crazy Trash fellators, even in NY

His Several Pending Lawsuits Have Nothing to Do With ‘Violating the Law’

former lieutenant governor of New York
    Betsy McCaughey said that Trump’s several pending lawsuits — for fraud and failing to pay his contractors — had nothing to do with violating the law.

Trump supporter and former lieutenant governor of New York Betsy McCaughey said that Trump’s several pending lawsuits — for fraud and failing to pay his contractors — had nothing to do with violating the law.

McCaughey said on CNN Friday afternoon that Hillary Clinton had a “chronic lifelong problem with failing to obey the law.” She cited a report that the Clintons may have begun renovations on their home in Chappaqua, New York, without having secured a permit.

Hilary Rosen reminded McCaughey that Trump has “over 400 lawsuits against him right now for cheating in business, for not paying contractors—”

“That’s not violating the law,” McCaughey said, smiling and shaking her head.

Rosen said, “Yes, it is actually. He can be found against law.”

“No, those are civil suits. Civil suits.” (McCaughey is wrong. Criminal laws aren’t the only laws. That’s why we have civil court.)

http://www.mediaite.com/online/trump...ating-the-law/

iow, Trash breaking contract law is "legal".

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump supporters vandalize transgender woman’s truck, light it on fire

A transgender, disabled Army veteran and mother is the victim of an apparent hate crime in Tennessee on the weekend before the election.

http://usuncut.com/politics/trump-su...ndalize-truck/

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The Church is still open - plenty of room in the pews.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Church is still open - plenty of room in the pews.
    you once said you would never actually vote for trump

Thread Information