Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF? Repugs obstructed everything.

My big gripe is the Obama, Holder, Lynch did nothing to punish BigFinance for the Banksters' Great Depression, stealing 4M homes, etc.
    Hes talking about when they had house and senate so 2008-2010

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Damn
    Also, how can Don be Nazi and pro Israel at the same time?
    I need that magic wand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he cared for the country he run for mayor in Chicago and clean the crime hole up

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If he cared for the country he run for mayor in Chicago and clean the crime hole up
    That’s actually a good idea

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...o-sense-2017-2

Three percent GDP growth.

Get it stamped on your brain. Get it tattooed somewhere. Have some T-shirts made, because this is team Trump's goal for the economy. In a time of extreme policy confusion, 3% GDP growth is one of the only firm targets we have to hang onto.

The problem is that in interview after interview, Donald Trump and his surrogates have demonstrated that they have no idea how to get there.

Idiots insider has no ing clue about business.

Damn that article did not age well

"Now unemployment is well below 5%, and there's just not a lot of slack in the US labor market. ... It's essentially mathematically impossible to get the growth they're talking about."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn that article did not age well

"Now unemployment is well below 5%, and there's just not a lot of slack in the US labor market. ... It's essentially mathematically impossible to get the growth they're talking about."
    I feel sorry for the ones seeking advice from BI.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama is irrelevant now. A younger blacker Jimmy Carter.
    You wish.

Obama has a 60 percent approval rating. Twice as popular as the stained Orange man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he had brains he would be mayor for Chicago and clean it up and get people to respect black lives

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My bet is former president scared to live in Chicago now days

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eric Bolling🇺🇸
    Eric Bolling
    EricBolling
    ·
    11h
    Watching
    BarackObama
    take credit for
    realDonaldTrump
    successes is disgraceful.

Score So Far-

TRUMP:
    -Unemployment Rate
    -GDP
    -Wage Growth
    -# Blacks Employed
    -# Hispanics Employed
    -# Women Employed
    -ISIS Wins
    -Homegrown Terror Events

OBAMA:
    -Slick Speaking
    -School Shootings

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eric Bolling making Obama’s point for him.

Miracle economics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what's terrible is that the current guy in charge makes Obomba AND dubya look like smart, competent men... Sad!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "obliterated" based on forgettable comments
    Obama stepped in it long ago, son

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obstruction from the other side is present in every presidency. Obama could have fought harder, but instead of trying his ass off and failing, he chose to put forth a limp-wirsted effort and then whine about obstruction.
    Ding,ding,ding!Obama is a nice speaker but as someone who lived in DC and was privy to thoughts of various congress members and Fed Govt heads he completely lacked the ability to get his hands dirty and form networks and the personal relationships that are necessary to work in DC and get done. Even Dems constantly complained he was aloof and not invested in doing the hard work he needed to do to cultivate relationships on the Hill.He was too lazy to ac ulate the necessary political capital any politician needs to get stuff done.Its why no politician really cared for him,he was never a creature of Washington which is what doomed his presidency.Its why he ran off to hang with Richard Branson after his presidency,he has zero friends in Washington because he never made any,a complete waste of a presidency.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ding,ding,ding!Obama is a nice speaker but as someone who lived in DC and was privy to thoughts of various congress members and Fed Govt heads
    GTFO

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hes talking about when they had house and senate so 2008-2010
    Dems did never had a reliable 60 in the Senate because of CT Liebermann, eg, he was against Medicare-for-all because he was owned by CT's BigInsurance, so we got ACA.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama vs. Trump: The clash everyone's waited for arrives

But on Friday, at least, the current president barely mustered a response to the blistering critique leveled against him by his predecessor.

People close to Trump say he

has long complained about the fawning coverage and adulation that he believes Obama has received, even after leaving the White House.

The dynamic has only bolstered his deep-seated belief that he’ll never be treated fairly or given credit in establishment Washington.

But Trump also sees Obama as a much more formidable political opponent than Hillary Clinton, the one he actually beat, and Trump’s allies have privately worried that the 44th president could get in his successor’s head.

Where Obama appealed to civic duty and common decency, Trump focused on the hard-line planks of his agenda.

“We have to be tough,” Trump said. ... said Obese war-evading Dough Boy

Obama aides were giddy to be back out, watching him give the speech that they have also been waiting for.

Democrats have been flooding Obama’s office with requests for him to come see them.

Republicans, outside of the reddest states — which notably, include several of those where Democratic in bents are scrambling to hold on — have been ducking questions on Trump for the entire year.

All three cable networks carried Obama’s speech live and in full, including Fox

News, which is often blaring in the president’s cabin on Air Force One, and replayed clips of Obama’s speech.

CNN didn’t carry Trump’s remarks in North Dakota live,

MSNBC cut away quickly and

even Fox News went to commercial before the president wrapped up.

None of them carried Trump’s full speech in South Dakota later in the day.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...ch-2018-811257

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama sucks. Only looks good in comparison to Trump. His input is not really needed right now; the Dems need to start fresh, they don’t want him as the face of their party for years to come

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That’s actually a good idea
    Certainly be an improvement over Rahm tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama sucks. Only looks good in comparison to Trump. His input is not really needed right now; the Dems need to start fresh, they don’t want him as the face of their party for years to come
    Obama left office, as did Slick Willie, with a very high approval rating, a rating Trash will never sniff.

There is no other national leader of the Dems right now.

The Dems don't have a national agenda for 2018 elections.

Obama can address national disaster aka Trash/Repugs, stagnant non-oligarchy incomes, etc, while Dems run on local issues (we'll see how that works out).

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.motherjones.com/politics...orst-nominees/

Swamp free?
    Hardly.
    I also think it does make sense to add people who understand their respective duties...But not when you have less entrenched just as qualified alternatives.

Add this to Holder, Rahm...
    Pretty damn awful.
    We could go on...

But compared to Orange guy.... Not even close.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We expect this kind of stubborn stupidity from Deep and Chris.

Now we know we can expect it from you too. Holy , you are a moron.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama s all over orange and orange could only muster up a "I got sleepy".

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey maybe you know a lot about banana picking,I dunno but DC is a small town and people do talk and meet greet drink etc like anywhere else
    No I never sat in Daniel Moynihans Penn Quarter apt and talked shop with him,and no Scalia and I never argued which was better Obelisk or Citronelle over a bottle of wine
    Bill Clinton even let me jog with him and his detail along Rock Creek early one morning for a few minutes
    DC is a SMALL town and I mean really small..
    And the white folks/politicians/lobbyists,interns etc for the most part live in one tiny quarter of it Northwest
    I'ts a gossipy southern genteel hood

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey maybe you know a lot about banana picking,I dunno but DC is a small town and people do talk and meet greet drink etc like anywhere else
    No I never sat in Daniel Moynihans Penn Quarter apt and talked shop with him,and no Scalia and I never argued which was better Obelisk or Citronelle over a bottle of wine
    Bill Clinton even let me jog with him and his detail along Rock Creek early one morning for a few minutes
    DC is a SMALL town and I mean really small..
    And the white folks/politicians/lobbyists,interns etc for the most part live in one tiny quarter of it Northwest
    I'ts a gossipy southern genteel hood
    DC is sixty-eight square miles. It ain't that small, son. And half of gimpy house reps live in their office. And the big power players aren't releasing tactical info to Joe Shmo. Nor is secret service letting you within a hundred feet of Bubba when it's not a photo opp to show he is with the little people.

Thread Information