Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am I the only raptors fan who has adopted the Spurs as your 2nd team? I'm sure there are a few of you out there. Anyone from REALGM forums?? , shout out to y'all!

Sorry if this is off topic.

Msg to GNSF; Be Bold Immortal Spur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah they in Toronto doing MVP chants for Kawhi...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah they in Toronto doing MVP chants for Kawhi...
    They were willing to trade Lowry for Butler before the season started. Now they are all over Lowry's jock. One bad game by Lowry and they will flip flop again as always that's the case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Respect for Raptors fans, starting to see why you guys have so much respect for DDR the player and person

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Respect for Raptors fans, starting to see why you guys have so much respect for DDR the player and person
    Thanks for the kind words. Unfortunately a lot of raptors fans on REALGM forums have so much bad things to say regarding DeRozan. They are ungrateful for the last 5 years which was the greatest 5 year stretch in Toronto Raptors history. We have never experienced this much success with Vince Carter or Chris Bosh. Yeah we didn't win the chip, and the only team we lost to was LeBron Cavs. Still doesn't change the fact that we went from an irrelevant franchise to this.

DeMar was definitely loved by the majority though. It's just the forums that are filled with negativity. Raptors fans needs to be humble. He will get the loudest standing ovation when he returns to play against the Raptors. DeRozan vs Kawhi will be HUGE! Should have been a Christmas game over Knicks/Bucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the kind words. Unfortunately a lot of raptors fans on REALGM forums have so much bad things to say regarding DeRozan. They are ungrateful for the last 5 years which was the greatest 5 year stretch in Toronto Raptors history. We have never experienced this much success with Vince Carter or Chris Bosh. Yeah we didn't win the chip, and the only team we lost to was LeBron Cavs. Still doesn't change the fact that we went from an irrelevant franchise to this.

DeMar was definitely loved by the majority though. It's just the forums that are filled with negativity. Raptors fans needs to be humble. He will get the loudest standing ovation when he returns to play against the Raptors. DeRozan vs Kawhi will be HUGE! Should have been a Christmas game over Knicks/Bucks.
    Sounds a lot like this place.

Believe.
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Sounds a lot like this place.
    Mirrornick was one of the major sources of the negativity, which explains why he got BANNED. He's your problem now, along with Demar.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mirrornick was one of the major sources of the negativity, which explains why he got BANNED. He's your problem now, along with Demar.
    Thanks for the wisdom got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    o Topher

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raptors fans on realgm are hilarious with their flip flopping. They literally were ready to throw Lowry out the window this off season, and now they're calling him an MVP LOL. I may have gotten banned after 9 long years, but it wasn't because of negativity. The posters on there baited me and I fell for it. Plus it didn't help when I got into political discussions with the leftists supporting Justin "cuck" Trudeau.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raptors fans on realgm are hilarious with their flip flopping. They literally were ready to throw Lowry out the window this off season, and now they're calling him an MVP LOL. I may have gotten banned after 9 long years, but it wasn't because of negativity. The posters on there baited me and I fell for it. Plus it didn't help when I got into political discussions with the leftists supporting Justin "cuck" Trudeau.
    You aren't doing yourself any favors got.

Believe.
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Nope, not me.

Can you do the forum you spent 9 years on a solid, though? Can you bring over your other #TeamNeutral buddies here? It would be so nice to be rid of TeamLieweke, saciid, PurpleTrees, HitTheJ, Knuckbuc, jonathanliebert, etc... It was the group of you that made the forum unbearable all summer and led the charge against Lowry, who you're now claiming was others who are flipflopping. Total BS, but that's no surprise from you. I'm guessing shooting your mouth off is part of the reason you're stuck at home on house arrest?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You aren't doing yourself any favors got.
    stop being gotistic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Can you do the forum you spent 9 years on a solid, though? Can you bring over your other #TeamNeutral buddies here? It would be so nice to be rid of TeamLieweke, saciid, PurpleTrees, HitTheJ, Knuckbuc, jonathanliebert, etc... It was the group of you that made the forum unbearable all summer and led the charge against Lowry, who you're now claiming was others who are flipflopping. Total BS, but that's no surprise from you. I'm guessing shooting your mouth off is part of the reason you're stuck at home on house arrest?

You go ahead and invite them over yourself. It's kinda funny that you signed up last month and your first post came today after I made this thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like the Kawhi trade keeps getting worse and worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Msg to GNSF; Be Bold Immortal Spur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dam this thread is funny as heck lol

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raptors fans, Welcome to Spurstalk, a fantastic got family.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like the Kawhi trade keeps getting worse and worse.
    The cancer that keeps coming back, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raptors fans, Welcome to Spurstalk, a fantastic got family.
    I come from the realgm forum that is filled with leftist liberal snowflakes. This is a breath of fresh air.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I come from the realgm forum that is filled with leftist liberal snowflakes. This is a breath of fresh air.
    Liberal leftist here. Enjoy your stay, short may it be, face. Ehh?

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Liberal leftist here. Enjoy your stay, short may it be, face. Ehh?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    toronto has beautiful thots u will be disappointed in san antonio ssbbws

Thread Information