Page 57 of 65 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 1616
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The first thing Biden should do if he wins is not listen to Trump supporters tell him what will or won’t make him a good president.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (bookmarks for later mocking)
    Best case scenario for you. You'll have little to no room to talk.

Going to guess almost everything but Iowa goes Bidens way. Moderate confidence.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This map is actually outdated. It's a lot bluer. All those leans democrats are now likely to safe.

New Mexico is safe dem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You fill one out yet. Love to see it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You fill one out yet. Love to see it.
    Was going to wait til November 1ish. But might have to. I can always amend as needed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can’t speak for other people but feel free to point me towards any 2016 bump material that came from me. I stayed pretty wishy washy on what would happen because I knew it’d be close.
    I said Hillary would win and Trump was a moderate Democrat

Called it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was going to wait til November 1ish. But might have to. I can always amend as needed.
    Do it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IronMexican get that “Kermit sipping tea” meme ready when Biden gets the House and Senate and does jack with all of that, and everyone here es about how incompetent he is.
    and i'll have that Kermit sippin tea meme on indefinitely as we are not slipping farther toward fascism. harm reduction is always a W

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much what everyone else is doing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeehaw

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    and i'll have that Kermit sippin tea meme on indefinitely as we are not slipping farther toward fascism. harm reduction is always a W
    Not to mention them delicious conservative tears

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to mention them delicious conservative tears
    Like the post above yours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeehaw
    [deceptively edited video]
    I have to somewhat admire your commitment to being a dishonest broker. You have hardly ever deviated from that to have a good faith discussion on anything.

You are one of the reasons I have begun to think that being a modern conservative is somehow based on some kind of lying.

Why is your ideology so violent and dishonest? smh.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This doesn't really mean anything for Kansas specifically but it's another good example of how Trump and the GOP's base have shrunk in red hotspots.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

This doesn't really mean anything for Kansas specifically but it's another good example of how Trump and the GOP's base have shrunk in red hotspots.
    It kinda does for Kansas. Trump is definitely part of the reason, but Kansas is hungover from the Sam Brownback austerity horror show. It’s how a Dem Governor got elected there in 2018. The state moved to the left after it got a taste of what unfettered right wing economic policy looks like.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    A brown woman up for Vice President preaching racial victimhood is rich

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A brown woman up for Vice President preaching racial victimhood is rich

can you explain why this effects you, since you live in Poland?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    can you explain why this effects you, since you live in Poland?
    Poland resides in Western sphere. Troublesome when an ally might fall into the hands of ideological extremist.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poland resides in Western sphere. Troublesome when an ally might fall into the hands of ideological extremist.

but you’re in Poland as you have said several times.

you also claimed to have a Latina for a significant other, when there

is literally no Hispanic population in Poland. Then you followed that with a claim that her illegal immigrant father was going to commit voter fraud to vote for trump.

This current administration has damaged all the relationships with long term European allies already. How does that help you in Poland, when your relationship with America has become non existent with trump?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It kinda does for Kansas. Trump is definitely part of the reason, but Kansas is hungover from the Sam Brownback austerity horror show. It’s how a Dem Governor got elected there in 2018. The state moved to the left after it got a taste of what unfettered right wing economic policy looks like.
    Right, I just meant Dems are still unlikely to win those two races. But long-term, it's definitely a good sign, and probably good for some of the local and state races.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Right, I just meant Dems are still unlikely to win those two races. But long-term, it's definitely a good sign, and probably good for some of the local and state races.
    Yeah Biden has no chance at winning Kansas. Id say Bollier has a 20% chance since she’s a former Republican state legislator who’s gotten a lot of endorsements from other Kansas Republicans and has raised a lot more money than her opponent. Getting ticket splitting votes is impossible these days but she could get enough ticket splitters in the KC suburbs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nods.

Republicans couldn't run away from that turd fast enough. They were pounding their chests about how cool those tax cuts were, and how much they were just going to pwn the libs with them when Kansas rocketed past its neighbors.

Talk about a Kool-aid hangover...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...cretary-431266

Weird thread to put this in but there are really nowhere else this fits so here it is. Some food for thought.

Will Hunting
    baseline bum might like this.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...cretary-431266

Weird thread to put this in but there are really nowhere else this fits so here it is. Some food for thought.

Will Hunting
    baseline bum might like this.
    So a Republican governor in Vermont can pick his replacement? No thanks, Bernie is being selfish if he actually wants the Dems to give up a senate seat so he can be in the cabinet. I want Yang as labor secretary.

If Bernie wanted a cabinet position, he should have made a deal back in April the way Buttigeig and Klobuchar did. All this does now is create drama.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So a Republican governor in Vermont can pick his replacement? No thanks, Bernie is being selfish if he actually wants the Dems to give up a senate seat so he can be in the cabinet. I want Yang as labor secretary.

If Bernie wanted a cabinet position, he should have made a deal back in April the way Buttigeig and Klobuchar did. All this does now is create drama.
    If the Democrats can preserve their veto-proof majority in the VT senate and house and pass a bill forcing the governor to replace Sanders with an appointment from his own party until the special election, I wouldn't mind seeing Bernie as labor secretary. He could do a lot more there than he will in the senate.

Thread Information