My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is his fault.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, they'll let him be. They have the injury card to play heavily. James is conveniently out of the path of the bullet. They won't disturb Blatt now. Not enough ammunition.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They throw a contender together in a few short months. They got deep pockets at Cavs. Next season with reinforced pieces they gunna be harder to beat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blatt is the worst thing about that team. He calls absolutely no plays for his team, it's just Lebron iso plays one right after the other. When plays get called it's always coming from Lebron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blatt is the worst thing about that team. He calls absolutely no plays for his team, it's just Lebron iso plays one right after the other. When plays get called it's always coming from Lebron.
    They abandoned Blatt's system in training camp, apparently..not really dude's fault, he signed up to be a new coach on an inexperienced team to get his first NBA experience, then LeBron decided to return to the Cavs to run ..

The 2011 Heat played the same way, just Wade and LeBron taking turns going ISO..

Thread Information