Page 255 of 361 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265305355 ... LastLast
Results 6,351 to 6,375 of 9004
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    waited to see if he could get away with it, more like.
    yall act like his hands haven't been tied behind his back. smh...

look at what's going on now, him firing personnel is being called unlawful by pol dems and their base while throwing the cons ution out altogether. the norms of the office are made to look unlawful by his opposition and so he has to tread lightly.

either way you weak loser leftys. yall ing suck and should just move to pussy ass canada already or go get butt ed in the middle east by yalls chosen people who will just throw yall gots off a roof.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    waited to see if he could get away with it, more like.
    btw, get away with what exactly the law that's on the books and gives him the power to fire whoever the he wants? you're a dip Butthole23.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

look at what's going on now, him firing personnel is being called unlawful by pol dems and their base while throwing the cons ution out altogether. the norms of the office are made to look unlawful by his opposition and so he has to tread lightly.

either way you weak loser leftys. yall ing suck and should just move to pussy ass canada already or go get butt ed in the middle east by yalls chosen people who will just throw yall gots off a roof.
    I'd rather stay here and and make fun of you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    btw, get away with what exactly the law that's on the books and gives him the power to fire whoever the he wants? you're a dip Butthole23.
    Believe it or not, not everything that is legally permissible is a good idea. For Democracy to work, norms need to be observed. Trump is eating the wallpaper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lo-ser lef-tys

Clap clap clapclapclap

lo-ser lef-tys

Clap clap clapclapclap

Goooooo Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd rather stay here and and make fun of you.
    you're the IDIOT that believes abiding by the cons ution as it was meant to be is unlawful or immoral. out of here cry baby!

Believe it or not, not everything that is legally permissible is a good idea. For Democracy to work, norms need to be observed. Trump is eating the wallpaper.
    IDIOT

lo-ser lef-tys

Clap clap clapclapclap

lo-ser lef-tys

Clap clap clapclapclap

Goooooo Trump
    got weak cuck blaKKKe up to his old lame antics once again... go cuck yourself got!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What evs, I'm not governed by your strong feelings about it.

I don't care.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're the IDIOT that believes abiding by the cons ution as it was meant to be is unlawful or immoral. out of here cry baby!

IDIOT

got weak cuck blaKKKe up to his old lame antics once again... go cuck yourself got!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What evs, I'm not governed by your strong feelings about it.

I don't care.
    you truly do care or you wouldn't have had to make the post above claiming you don't care. isn't that how it works around here? i get all the time for saying idc but you libs brush it off cause the other libs love sucking each others s and white knighting for each other. yall are a pathetic bunch especially here on ST.

you're a re and not a faux one either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kw, that stick up your butt has a stick up its butt that needs removing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kw, that stick up your butt has a stick up its butt that needs removing.
    stop being a re WH. it's that simple.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    then you can remove the one that's up your butt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eating wallpaper... will have to add that to the list.

Trump is a drooling moron. An idiot. A lazy, orange buffoon. A subpar intellect. Not the sharpest knife the drawer. Proof that Artificial Intelligence is preferable to Natural Stupidity. Trump couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were written on the heel. As sharp as a bowling ball. If brains were dynomite he couldn't blow his nose. Slower than a turtle in molasses. One neuron short of a synapse. Two toys short of a happy meal. Raises the IQ of whatever state he leaves. If he had a braincell, he'd be dangerous. If he had another braincell, it would die of loneliness. If you shoved his brain up a fleas ass it would be like a pea rattling around in a boxcar. He couldn't find his ass with both hands and a flashlight. Can't tell from shinola. His wife has had more meaningful conversations with the houseplants. Trump is like a used crayon, colorful, but not too sharp. Two taquitos short of a combo platter. He has to have the secret service find the doorknob for him to be able to leave in the morning. Dumber than bait. Dumb as a bag of hair. Stupid as the back end of a pig. He has a photographic memory, but the lens cover is on. Thick as a brick. All foam, no beer. Went to a mind reader and was given a 90% off discount. Trump was endowed with a stupidity which by the least little stretch would go around the globe four times and tie. He has no demonstrable need for a corpus callosum. If all the village idiots... left their villages... and formed their own village... OF IDIOTS... in that village... Trump would be the village idiot. He's so stupid he thinks that a lunatic is the noise made by an astronaut's watch. Trump must be the world's only living brain donor. Stupid as a hatful of arseholes. A dolt. An addle-headed guffaw. On the day they handed brains out he thought they said 'trains' and asked for a slow one. Trump is so dumb blondes tell jokes about him. A few cards short of a full deck. Bread's not quite baked. His intelligence is a void no universe could fill. Hardly a thought passes through his head that his mouth can't use. Dumb as a brick in a coma. Easily lost in thought because it's such unfamiliar territory. Thinks "Brigadoon" is a cookie. If he ever had a thought, it would hurt. Smart as a whole field of cabbages.
    If he fell off a building he'd get lost on the way down. He's so dumb, dogs teach him tricks. Some drank deeply from the Fountain of Knowledge. He just gargled and spit. If he spoke his mind, he'd be speechless. He's the kind of guy who' plants a dogwood tree and expect sa littler of puppies. He stares at fruit juice cans because the label says "concentrate". He has a Teflon brain - nothing sticks. He's a few fries short of a Happy Meal. Hey, he's nobody's fool...! But then, maybe someone will adopt him. He's about as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle. He thinks a polygon is a dead parrot. If a thought ever crossed his mind, it must have been a long and lonely journey. Beyond stupid and out the other side. When his mistresses whispered in his ear, they heard an echo. He is eating the wallpaper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eating wallpaper... will have to add that to the list.

Trump is a drooling moron. An idiot. A lazy, orange buffoon. A subpar intellect. Not the sharpest knife the drawer. Proof that Artificial Intelligence is preferable to Natural Stupidity. Trump couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were written on the heel. As sharp as a bowling ball. If brains were dynomite he couldn't blow his nose. Slower than a turtle in molasses. One neuron short of a synapse. Two toys short of a happy meal. Raises the IQ of whatever state he leaves. If he had a braincell, he'd be dangerous. If he had another braincell, it would die of loneliness. If you shoved his brain up a fleas ass it would be like a pea rattling around in a boxcar. He couldn't find his ass with both hands and a flashlight. Can't tell from shinola. His wife has had more meaningful conversations with the houseplants. Trump is like a used crayon, colorful, but not too sharp. Two taquitos short of a combo platter. He has to have the secret service find the doorknob for him to be able to leave in the morning. Dumber than bait. Dumb as a bag of hair. Stupid as the back end of a pig. He has a photographic memory, but the lens cover is on. Thick as a brick. All foam, no beer. Went to a mind reader and was given a 90% off discount. Trump was endowed with a stupidity which by the least little stretch would go around the globe four times and tie. He has no demonstrable need for a corpus callosum. If all the village idiots... left their villages... and formed their own village... OF IDIOTS... in that village... Trump would be the village idiot. He's so stupid he thinks that a lunatic is the noise made by an astronaut's watch. Trump must be the world's only living brain donor. Stupid as a hatful of arseholes. A dolt. An addle-headed guffaw. On the day they handed brains out he thought they said 'trains' and asked for a slow one. Trump is so dumb blondes tell jokes about him. A few cards short of a full deck. Bread's not quite baked. His intelligence is a void no universe could fill. Hardly a thought passes through his head that his mouth can't use. Dumb as a brick in a coma. Easily lost in thought because it's such unfamiliar territory. Thinks "Brigadoon" is a cookie. If he ever had a thought, it would hurt. Smart as a whole field of cabbages.
    If he fell off a building he'd get lost on the way down. He's so dumb, dogs teach him tricks. Some drank deeply from the Fountain of Knowledge. He just gargled and spit. If he spoke his mind, he'd be speechless. He's the kind of guy who' plants a dogwood tree and expect sa littler of puppies. He stares at fruit juice cans because the label says "concentrate". He has a Teflon brain - nothing sticks. He's a few fries short of a Happy Meal. Hey, he's nobody's fool...! But then, maybe someone will adopt him. He's about as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle. He thinks a polygon is a dead parrot. If a thought ever crossed his mind, it must have been a long and lonely journey. Beyond stupid and out the other side. When his mistresses whispered in his ear, they heard an echo. He is eating the wallpaper.

Cheer up, fella

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ so are his fans

The other people that vote for him are just straight ticket ignorant voters that are probably scared less that communism is just a step away with Bernie.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lo-ser lef-tys

Clap clap clapclapclap

lo-ser lef-tys

Clap clap clapclapclap

Goooooo Trump

Girly blake making the girliest post on here.

Dat self awareness again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HELTER SKELTER

Lane has been charged with conspiracy to commit murder and participating in a criminal gang called “the Base,” which authorities say is bent on overthrowing the U.S. government, starting a race war and creating a white ethno-state.
    https://www.ajc.com/news/breaking-ne...WR0rO/amp.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No Chumpette gonna call you out on being a gimp, blake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3am hur dur hur dur hur durblake.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^

Glad I don't have your back. That'd be hard to stand by.
    Luck for you, Chumpettes are Grade-A sperm shielders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Chumpettes hur dur!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mulaney’s standup is great tbh

My Team