Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess you've already put the jobless in Obama's camp. Believe it or not, some people want to work. Sadly, they probably won't be voting for your guy.
    You think the jobless are going to over-whelming vote Romney?

Now that's desperate...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it was ok when boutons posts the 27 myths about Romney sourced from a typical lib blog (with no type of sources)..then I post 12 lies and counting from fbo, (with sources)....now I am the one that is spamming....typical lib, tbh....and it's not spam if its the truth..I know it hurts, but suck it up.
    It's never ok when boutons does it too. But if you feel like you need to be another boutons/Yoni..... well... go ahead, I guess...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nate Silver, who came within 1 electoral vote of correctly predicting 2008 has Obama increasing his chance of winning up to 87.1%

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes...r/nate-silver/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait until the Sept. job numbers are released. LAWLS will ensue.
    The only LAWLS is you not keeping up with current news. About a day ago or so a major payroll company estimated that jobs for September grew only 120k versus 180k from August. If it drastically changes from the DoL report I guess it will be news but otherwise its already known.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it was ok when boutons posts the 27 myths about Romney sourced from a typical lib blog (with no type of sources)..then I post 12 lies and counting from fbo, (with sources)....now I am the one that is spamming....typical lib, tbh....and it's not spam if its the truth..I know it hurts, but suck it up.
    No you are a typical bipolar political moron. He said he didn't need your spam to come up with the conclusion that Obama is full of anymore than he needs boutox's spam to know Romney is full of .

The issue here is that while ElNono doesn't disagree with you any semblance of noncooperation in your GOP sucking results in you labeling him as a 'liberal.' He clearly said that both men were full of .

There are more and more people that are rejecting BOTH parties. There are droves of people bailing from both the GOP, Democrats, and the ty political system they force down our throats. this is especially true amongst younger adults. Get used to it. Try understanding that not everyone fits into your bipolar notion of political possibilities.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gallup has it at a seasonally adjusted 7.9% for September...and has Obama at a record high 54% approval rate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess another few million quit looking for work. The unemployment number is such a ing joke.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gallup has it at a seasonally adjusted 7.9% for September...and has Obama at a record high 54% approval rate
    Serious Americans don't blame Obama for the Banksters Great Depression.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Debate Victory Validates Romney Strategy of Nonstop Lying

Taking a victory lap after their candidate’s win in the first Presidential debate Wednesday night, Romney campaign insiders today attributed his success to his strategic use of relentless lying.

“We worked for hours on this during the practice debates,” said the campaign manager Matt Rhoades. “We were, like, ‘Mitt, if you find yourself on the verge of saying something true, bite your tongue.’ ”

Mr. Rhoades said that the nominee was allowed to say his real name and acknowledge that he used to be a Governor, “but other than that, he was on a very short leash, truth-wise.”

While Mr. Romney’s talent for lying was in evidence during the Republican primary debates, it was nothing like the “mad skills” he displayed Wednesday night, the campaign manager said.

“All the hard work and practice lying really paid off,” Mr. Rhoades said. “Plus hanging out with Paul Ryan.”

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blog...#ixzz28RL1Ym9L

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    lol Romney's momentum gone
    lol Repugs only talking point GONE
    LOLz

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Willard never had any actual momentum, the media just pretended he "won" the "debate" in order to get high ratings for the next "debate".....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    to get high ratings for the next "debate".....
    for the media, it's all about selling viewers to advertisers and fabricating false tension and excitement.

the n!gg@ is is doing rope-a-dope. Fool Barry once, shame on Gecko, fool Barry twice er, uh, hmm ... whatever dubya said.

Ain't over 'till its over MaNuMaNiAc's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Son, please.

BTW, Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner and her husband are the best presidents we have had since the return of democracy in our country. (not that they had a lot of compe on, but still...)

Quite possibly the dumbest ing comment I've read on Spurstalk... quite disappointing tbh, I had you pegged as someone who knew his ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quite possibly the dumbest ing comment I've read on Spurstalk... quite disappointing tbh, I had you pegged as someone who knew his ...
    I've noted before we're not in the same page politically but still, with a hand in your heart tell me who out of Alfonsin, Menem and de la Rua is better than Nestor and Cristina Kirchner.

These last two have a lot of faults but not as many as the other three, imho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    for the media, it's all about selling viewers to advertisers and fabricating false tension and excitement.

the n!gg@ is is doing rope-a-dope. Fool Barry once, shame on Gecko, fool Barry twice er, uh, hmm ... whatever dubya said.
    LOL not putting GecKKKo because you don't want to seem like a total ignorant racist dumbass.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've noted before we're not in the same page politically but still, with a hand in your heart tell me who out of Alfonsin, Menem and de la Rua is better than Nestor and Cristina Kirchner.

These last two have a lot of faults but not as many as the other three, imho.
    I haven't lived in the country since El Turco basically kicked me out during his 2nd term, but I do have family there. Frankly, with the exception of De la Rua, most 1st term Presidents haven't been bad (that includes Carlos), the problem is when they fall in love with power and thus 2nd terms become a cluster . What adds insult to injury is that they get so out of touch, they think peeps wants them to stay there forever.

I think that's what happening with Cristina. It rarely ends well.

What they've done with the US dollar is terrible considering how much money they're printing. I just came back two weeks ago, and prices are incredibly expensive for everything. Completely different than when her husband was President. At least Nestor didn't spend like there was no tomorrow.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Serious Americans don't blame Obama for the Banksters Great Depression.
    Brother, you are a serious American and I am very pleased because of your contributions you make to this forum. I never feel you are appreciated enough so I wanted to take the time to thank you for sharing all the information you gather from all the other sites you visited. You give us a look inside politics like no other. God bless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so who won the debate tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't lived in the country since El Turco basically kicked me out during his 2nd term, but I do have family there. Frankly, with the exception of De la Rua, most 1st term Presidents haven't been bad (that includes Carlos), the problem is when they fall in love with power and thus 2nd terms become a cluster . What adds insult to injury is that they get so out of touch, they think peeps wants them to stay there forever.

I think that's what happening with Cristina. It rarely ends well.

What they've done with the US dollar is terrible considering how much money they're printing. I just came back two weeks ago, and prices are incredibly expensive for everything. Completely different than when her husband was President. At least Nestor didn't spend like there was no tomorrow.
    I think there's a huge difference, if anything for the human rights policy alone. I'm also not a fan of the privatization policy that Menem implemented. Then there's the shady AMIA situation. Not to mention that corruption was in an all-time high during his period.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Well, you know women... always spending...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, you know women... always spending...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think there's a huge difference, if anything for the human rights policy alone. I'm also not a fan of the privatization policy that Menem implemented. Then there's the shady AMIA situation. Not to mention that corruption was in an all-time high during his period.
    what the are you talking about?

Carlos 2nd term was terrible (and IMO undid anything good he did before), but during his 1st term, there was actual growth an investment. As far as corruption goes, I haven't noticed much change. Same cronies handing their family cozy government jobs, same government programs buying up votes, any governor that doesn't align with the federal government gets their funding cut, any businessman speaking against the government gets a visit from the AFIP, high profile government employees growing their fortunes 50-fold on a short time... the usual banana republic stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what the are you talking about?
    Ending that bull "Punto final" law that Menem enforced, gay marriage, the "gender iden y" law, etc.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    so who won the debate tbh?
    Romney. God bless

Thread Information