Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup, his best days were Zaza'd.. never been the same since & never will be
    Man, sometimes I wonder if he'd still be a Spur had that never happened. SMH, Zaza.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quitting, load managing got

Manage this load all over your face

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Man, sometimes I wonder if he'd still be a Spur had that never happened. SMH, Zaza.
    That’s why nobody should be complaining about that KD/Klay injuries. It was poetic justice.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same here. I think he would have eventually ended up somewhere else, but I think the Spurs would have rang maybe twice with him as the franchise, which would've been ok with me

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean not really. The way you're celebrating though makes it seem like he ed your wife or something.
    You have gotta be his ho the way you are defending him but then again you have had his in your mouth the last 3 years. Real talk you are not a spurs fan just a bandwagon jumper that became a fan when the team was a championship contender and obviously showed your true colors when Kawhi left by rooting for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same here. I think he would have eventually ended up somewhere else, but I think the Spurs would have rang maybe twice with him as the franchise, which would've been ok with me
    Would've been awesome tbh

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    This is the most Clippers stat of all time:

Of course he's clutch for everyone except us. Jesus Christ himself wouldn't be able to get the Clippers past the second round.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have gotta be his ho the way you are defending him but then again you have had his in your mouth the last 3 years. Real talk you are not a spurs fan just a bandwagon jumper that became a fan when the team was a championship contender and obviously showed your true colors when Kawhi left by rooting for him.
    Bruh, I started following the Spurs in 09 iirc. They sucked for awhile there until Kawhi/Green/Splitter showed up, so no, the Spurs weren't winning les when I became a fan. The Kawhi hate is ridiculous, the Spurs were losing to 8 seeds before he showed up. Kawhi extended the careers of the big 3 and kept the Spurs relevant in the 2010s. The Spurs would've been this last decade without him. The hate he gets is unwarranted, sure, he pulled a move but we still don't know what went down, for all we know PATFO were the ones to blame.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Of course he's clutch for everyone except us. Jesus Christ himself wouldn't be able to get the Clippers past the second round.
    clown gave up the moment tip off game 7...shot was flat, no lift, limping or joggin half ass around the court

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Bruh, I started following the Spurs in 09 iirc. They sucked for awhile there until Kawhi/Green/Splitter showed up, so no, the Spurs weren't winning les when I became a fan. The Kawhi hate is ridiculous, the Spurs were losing to 8 seeds before he showed up. Kawhi extended the careers of the big 3 and kept the Spurs relevant in the 2010s. The Spurs would've been this last decade without him. The hate he gets is unwarranted, sure, he pulled a move but we still don't know what went down, for all we know PATFO were the ones to blame.
    Folks musta forgot about the dark ages aka the Jefferson era

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

i blame COVID

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That chronical condition isn't getting any better, tbh.
    They could do some electronical stuff to fix it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Folks musta forgot about the dark ages aka the Jefferson era
    I'm sure you never forget about .

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    clown gave up the moment tip off game 7...shot was flat, no lift, limping or joggin half ass around the court
    He probably realized after Game 6 that Doc is a fraud who will never win anything here and just went through the motions, tbh.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    He probably realized after Game 6 that Doc is a fraud who will never win anything here and just went through the motions, tbh.
    If that’s the case then it should be well worth it for Cripples fans b/c y’all ain’t winning with Doc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    where that kawhi gif in badboys going to martins house hahahaa

anyway pauly g doing what he does best...cucked doc like how he cucked his daughter...what a chump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't give a I just wanted to see this finally lose and I got it.
    It's so rare to be salty and feel great at the same time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's so rare to be salty and feel great at the same time.
    Agreed that's how I feel. I never thought he would end up as my most hated former Spur and even pass Rodman in that ranking but what he pulled in '17-'18 was bush league.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    where that kawhi gif in badboys going to martins house hahahaa

anyway pauly g doing what he does best...cucked doc like how he cucked his daughter...what a chump
    Cripples coach is literally a cuck who lets his players have it their way

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Team Kawhi can finally suck it once and for all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

this kid had covid, was always out of shape yet you never hear him complain about fatigue. clippa loser culture is full of dumb excuses

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

this kid had covid, was always out of shape yet you never hear him complain about fatigue. clippa loser culture is full of dumb excuses

Pretty sure it's the 3 musketeers that seems to have endless energy front-running on the bench: Beverely/Lou/Morris (they all played 30 or less while Shamet was out there w/ a shattered ankle)

Thread Information