Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This notion that Austin is some kind of crime ridden hole based on YoY numbers is simpleminded and laughably off target, but that's no surprise given the source.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, what’s the left wing equivalent of the Jan 6th attack on the US Congress and Electoral College certification?

The cons utional safe harbor has passed, why doesn’t the chatter about reinstalling Trump in August amount to teasing another putsch, since revisiting election results is a legal impossibility?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump and MAGAlandia literally can’t wait for another election. They want to depose Biden sooner than that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think rebellion is a legit loophole, DMC?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump and MAGAlandia literally can’t wait for another election. They want to depose Biden sooner than that.
    Same was true of Obama. He was destroying America, no time to wait.

Only then there weren’t GOP paramilitaries in the picture. Now there are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are the 3%ers, the Oath Keepers and the Proud Boys?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about the murderers?
    Didn’t bother to attribute the 42% percent of murders not sloppily attributable to black folks, er, Biden voters. Almost like he didn’t care about them.

Defends the right and minimizes its violence, while punching everything to the left of it, like an honest broker does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Christianity is to blame.

Blame for Waco, blame for OKC. Religion. The ultimate Q

Dead is dead
    Motive is an element of the crime.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bombing the DOJ in revenge for Waco is a political act— an attack on the US government,

Shooting any brown person you see at the El Paso Walmart because you hate US immigration policy is likewise politically motivated.

So is attacking the US Congress because your guy lost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC will be back to argue terms to confuse the plain political significance of all three, ignoring what the perps said for themselves and did.

“SKY GOD” doesn’t cut it. Tim McVeigh didn’t say because God. Neither did the El Paso shooter, nor the Pittsburgh shooter, nor the Poway shooter.

The Jan 6th zanies did it for Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Equating all Republicans to the dumbasses that invaded the capital is as dumb as equating all Democrats to Antifa. Both sides have their idiot extremists.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Equating all Republicans to the dumbasses that invaded the capital is as dumb as equating all Democrats to Antifa. Both sides have their idiot extremists.
    Antifa doesn't wave Joe Biden flags, nor have they attacked the US Congress to prevent certiification of a fair election.

On Jan 6th Trump voters attacked the US government waving Trump flags "to stop the steal." Afterwards Trump them that he loved them and that they were special people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Antifa doesn't wave Joe Biden flags, nor have they attacked the US Congress to prevent certiification of a fair election.

On Jan 6th Trump voters attacked the government waving Trump flags. Afterwards Trump them that he loved them and that they were special people.
    extremists are extremists. I am glad to see the ones that invaded the capital tracked down and prosecuted. Trump is a disgusting piece of and it's a shame he has temporarily hijacked the party. That too will pass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    extremists are extremists. I am glad to see the ones that invaded the capital tracked down and prosecuted. Trump is a disgusting piece of and it's a shame he has temporarily hijacked the party. That too will pass.
    I agree that, at least conceptually, not R’s are trump supporters (e.g., Mitt Romney). That said, I don’t think you’re right to say “extremists are extremists.” There’s a qualitative difference between those, say, on the left and right. Antifa never staged an insurrection. Nor are militant vegan groups storming the capital. That difference in degree is important.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll see.

When Hilary Clinton lost, she didn't tease rebellion or encourage Democratic Party affiliated paramilitaries, patriots and "real Americans" to depose Donald Trump and overthrow the US government.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "it's a shame he has temporarily hijacked the party. That too will pass."

nothing temporary, Trashism is the natural expression of fascist Capitalism/Repugliqanism which has been ting on America for 45+ years.

Trashism is WORSE now, not receded, not "temporary"

because Trash's govt was pure, 100% Repugliqanism, pure Capitalism swampy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    American Greatness is back

Last edited by Winehole23; 06-02-2021 at 09:12 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Claremont Ins ute openly encouraging civil war and installing Jan. 6th rioters in US government. Claremont counts as a conservative think-tank, right?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

so if trump is so bad, why do you continue to support the party he is the head of?

You don’t disagree with anything today’s r’s represent. And they are all in on bending to whatever whim Donald Trump believes at any moment.

if you really didn’t agree with trump, you would not continue to vote for the people that enable and enact everything he dictates. So it’s obvious you really do support what trump is, and stands for. Otherwise, you certainly would not continue to vote the way to do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so if trump is so bad, why do you continue to support the party he is the head of?

You don’t disagree with anything today’s r’s represent. And they are all in on bending to whatever whim Donald Trump believes at any moment.

if you really didn’t agree with trump, you would not continue to vote for the people that enable and enact everything he dictates. So it’s obvious you really do support what trump is, and stands for. Otherwise, you certainly would not continue to vote the way to do.
    It's obvious you are a ing idiot.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1/4 of your party openly espouse extremist views. The rest are fine with those extremists' being in your party.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1/4 of your party openly espouse extremist views. The rest are fine with those extremists' being in your party.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's obvious you are a ing idiot.
    imagine pretending to be outraged on here, when you’re obviously not, then not being able to answer a simple question. You really do support everything trump has made the Republican Party into.

and lying about it, makes you look even dumber

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Winehole on a 40 post monkeyshine again

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you obviously are. If you weren’t, you wouldn’t vote for the very people that “openly espouse them.”

So by continuing to vote for those very people, you are literally saying you support them and their ideals.

Thread Information